Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: what's wrong with my wii?  (Read 1161 times)

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
what's wrong with my wii?
« on: December 28, 2008, 12:11:01 pm »
When I turn on my Wii the green power light turns on and the TV screen flickers as if the Wii has actually turned on but the screen remains black and nothing happens, and the Wii remotes don't respond. I've tried this on 2 TVs so the TV isn't the problem. what the fuck.

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 12:35:58 pm »
Erectile Dysfunction, I think.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 12:55:58 pm »
it might be lupus.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 12:56:33 pm by Lord Doom »
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 04:09:18 pm »
Its made by Nintendo, go buy a Microsoft or Sony counterpart.

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 04:13:11 pm »
Quote from: Aaron
Its made by Nintendo, go buy a Microsoft or Sony counterpart.
i asked 4chan about this and a fuckload of them said something like that

and a fuckload of other ones told them off

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 04:19:15 pm »
The latter were trolls.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 04:24:33 pm »
dear 4chan, why does it hurt when i pee?
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 05:20:21 pm »
I don't think you really have a penis.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 05:47:06 pm »
After about two years of having a Wii, I'm gonna have to say your problem is that you own a Wii instead of a 360.  I'm still having the same problem.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 05:47:24 pm by Mr_Cynic »
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 05:53:18 pm »
....bad cables? or your wii might have gone bad and will need to be chopped off.

I have never had a problem with my Wii yet besides the batteries dieing out on me.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2008, 09:14:47 pm »
[a href=\"http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2006/11/21/wii-problems-and-solutions/2\" pitchget=\"_blank\"]Visit My Website[/a]

also

[a href=\"http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/index.jsp\" pitchget=\"_blank\"]Visit My Website[/a]

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2008, 09:27:15 pm »
Quote from: dester55
....bad cables? or your wii might have gone bad and will need to be chopped off.

I have never had a problem with my Wii yet besides the batteries dieing out on me.
i checked, i think the cables are fine

Quote from: Electric Mango
[a href=\"http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2006/11/21/wii-problems-and-solutions/2\" pitchget=\"_blank\"]Visit My Website[/a]

also

[a href=\"http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/index.jsp\" pitchget=\"_blank\"]Visit My Website[/a]
sadly neither of those helped. and i went to the support page on nintendo already, that didnt help in the first place.

I think this all has to do with fucking homebrew. I have an application that, in theory, can play DVDs. it doesnt work, but i had tried to play a DVD on it and I ended up switching over to the DVD player, but when i turned off the Wii after trying the DVD I took the DVD out and didnt turn on the wii till i discovered this problem. now, the DVD isnt mine, its my friend's, but im gonna get it back from him and put it in the Wii and see if the wii is just looking for that fucking disc. this has happened a few times before, but it came up with the health warning before it froze so i didnt think of this right away >_>

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 11:09:41 pm »
Have you tried calling tech support?

Offline KingRanter

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2008, 11:31:01 pm »
Quote from: Electric Mango
Have you tried calling tech support?
no but i have this terrible fear that the problem being homebrew, cause it did an update, now it doesnt work. but i dont know if its the problem or not.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317