Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Whoever changed our names is fucking genius  (Read 6775 times)

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
Whoever changed our names is fucking genius
« on: October 28, 2010, 04:26:13 pm »
I love my new avatar too :awesome:

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
Re: Whoever changed our names is fucking genius
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 04:43:23 pm »
Mine scares me.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 04:49:02 pm »

C-zom

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 06:03:56 pm »
:<

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 06:21:00 pm »
I'm just glad I was deemed important enough to be fucked with.
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 06:36:28 pm »
.........  :facepalm:

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 08:53:14 pm »
 :fuuu: :banned:

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2010, 08:57:28 pm »

Offline Thissstupid

• What are you looking at?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 3.48" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Thissstupid
  • Ruler: Thissstupid
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 09:57:18 pm »
Lul.

Become a Diplomat <--- clik teh wordz
Spoiler for Hiden:
<DrDoctor|UPN|MoC> If I didn't know you, I woulda temporal raged into the 4th dimension

Quote from: skip92,Jan 4 2010, 02:05 PM
Your a good alliance member and alot help thanks again.
Quote from: Altheus,Jan 4 2010, 10:41 PM
Working tirelessly to get everyone the right trades and into the right trade circles, Thissstupid has saved and generated UPN countless million dollars. (or whichever currency you happen to use) Every time I see him on IRC Thisissstupid is always on the case fitting people together and hooking UPNers up with the right resources.
<~Hans|UPN|> Also, thissstupid. My general observation of CN women has granted me this pearl of wisdom, in the last week of the month, be nice, It's not that this goes for everyone, but it seems to be a fairly good rule of thumb

<@Lukcia> <3 Cox
Quote from: The_Arbiter
Why? Is someone about to roll them? <_<

UPN may not be a crowd favourite right now but this spate of cancellations is silly.

Somebody already rolled them and her name is Peggy Sue.
<%Shadeslayers09[TSP|LoFA]> Ya know something Thissstupid|DRAGON|, if stupidity was worth a penny you would be a trillionaire.

<%Keve69[UINE]> An NPO nation in anarchy just messaged me saying that he was looking for allies for his alliance, he then asked if I was interested in a treaty. How should I respond WickedJ?
<%WickedJ[CSN]> hm.
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> Perhaps someone in gov?
<%WickedJ[CSN]> respond by telling him to join a better alliance
<%WickedJ[CSN]> like UPN
* %Thissstupid|DRAGON| facepalms
<%Keve69[UINE]> XD
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> I love you Wicked
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> Where do you live, I want to kiss you.
<%Keve69[UINE]> Thissstupid, never have you better worn your name then now

<~Abdur|away|>  Thissstupid|DRAGON| hides it down his/her pants.

<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> you absolutely win CN period, end of story :D
<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> ever since you put UPN in their place you've been a idol to me :)
<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> Admin is CN's God, Thissstupid|DRAGON| is his right hand :p

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/Thissstupid/untitled.jpg

Offline undiscoveredbum

• Ain't gonna eat no dead man tater
  • RIAer
  • RIctuar
  • ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • Awards Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 17.65" long.
  • has 241 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bumfunk
  • Ruler: UndiscoveredBum
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 11:24:11 pm »
H8
http://i.imgur.com/MI08q53.pngNever argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Muji111

• Better Than Thou
  • RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Beware the Beard
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 6.12" long.
  • has 86 llamas
    • View Profile
    • My Nation
  • Nation: New Caliphate
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 11:39:13 pm »
My new name is awesome!

Still.

D:
Coke = Pepsi
Pepsi = Coke

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 03:27:21 pm »
wait for it

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 04:19:25 pm »
 :gentlesmug: :smugbert:

Offline ARC Captain

• Cactus
  • Spartan Diplo
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kessel
  • Ruler: ARC Captain
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 04:28:53 pm »
i guess i'm not important :P

of course, this sorta thing does make since around these halls  :rainbowsheep:

Offline ಠ_ಠ King Death II ಠ_ಠ

• Trolley McTrollerson
  • RIctuar
  • Guy who sometimes does stuff.
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 14.05" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Mah Nationz
  • Nation: The United America
  • Ruler: King Death II
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 05:58:44 pm »
i guess i'm not important :P

of course, this sorta thing does make since around these halls  :rainbowsheep:

trust me, you dont want me to change your name :>

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 09:07:27 pm »
I hate you all.  :super: :fuuu: :megusta: :derp1: :objection:

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 10:06:31 pm »
haha good stuff guys

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2010, 10:36:47 pm »
testing my username
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2010, 10:36:54 pm »
wtf
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.286 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317