Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I want to have sex with Mia.  (Read 13445 times)

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
Re: I want to have sex with Mia.
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2011, 07:47:06 pm »
I belong to no one.

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2011, 02:36:24 am »
Seriously, she doesn't. We tried to auction her off once and... Well... I have never seen so much blood in my life.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2011, 03:10:00 am »
Mia belongs to Leo, end if discussion. Period.
Mia's on her period!?

DO NOT WANT!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2011, 04:16:10 am »
Seriously, she doesn't. We tried to auction her off once and... Well... I have never seen so much blood in my life.

That is what happens when you try to do something that claims ownership of me. I kill you all.

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2011, 07:25:04 am »
Mia, have you considered starting a thread where it is ok for others to hit on you so that they can get it out of their systems and stop derailing other topics?   It's called taking one for the team. 

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • True and Righeous Hero of CN!
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Alestor
  • Ruler: Locke
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 09:25:51 am »
I used to get hit on/stalked by a crazy chick on this one site.

I know how you feel, Mia.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 10:36:48 am »
Mia, have you considered starting a thread where it is ok for others to hit on you so that they can get it out of their systems and stop derailing other topics?   It's called taking one for the team. 

How about you take one for the team in your butt?  I never will make a thread where people can hit on me, that opens the doors to MORE fanboys, not less. So rather than tell the people who are actually doing it to knock it off, you blame me? Nice, Mango, nice.

Yikes, I knew females can be insane but some actually stalk across the internet? I guess I am not surprised given both males and females can creepy weirdos.

Offline Lucy

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
  • Awards Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 1.79" long.
  • has 19 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Diamonds
  • Ruler: Lucy in the Sky
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 12:09:58 pm »
Mia belongs to Leo, end if discussion. Period.
Mia's on her period!?

DO NOT WANT!

I can see your humor pizazz greatly deteriorating. Maybe take a break and come back?

<%Crazyman93> I think Lucy just out nerded me

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2011, 01:37:19 pm »

How about you take one for the team in your butt?  I never will make a thread where people can hit on me, that opens the doors to MORE fanboys, not less. So rather than tell the people who are actually doing it to knock it off, you blame me? Nice, Mango, nice.

Yikes, I knew females can be insane but some actually stalk across the internet? I guess I am not surprised given both males and females can creepy weirdos.

Just post a real picture of youself to kill the buzz, and quit stalking me.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Five years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2011, 02:08:03 pm »

Yes, blame the victim! It was all her fault! And Mia, why do you think Mango and I have What What in the Butt Wednesdays?

Also, Lucy, I lost my humor a long time ago; at this point, I just slam the keys on the keyboard and attempt to spellcheck what comes out.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2011, 02:19:05 pm »
Leo's "charm" wears off rather quickly Lucy. He's not as funny as some trolls think.

If you needed proof Mango thinks like a member of RIA Mia, that's it.

Spoiler for Hiden:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg

Spoiler for Hiden:
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2011, 02:51:12 pm »
Leo's "charm" wears off rather quickly Lucy. He's not as funny as some trolls think.
QFT
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2011, 04:27:23 pm »
How about I trade Mango to RIA in exchange for Leo to be thrown into the dungeon?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2011, 04:39:48 pm »
I'd take that trade.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2011, 07:08:19 pm »
Statistically Mia is at an all-time RIA low for fanboys using her current scheme of not changing anything. About 15% of RIAers fap to Mia and make topics about Mia, while 60% seem to religiously check these topics for a good laugh. burritos 25% of RIA posters as "uninterested", and probably Lucy.

EDIT: Also what makes you assume we want Mango?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 07:23:24 pm by Snowbound Milk »

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2011, 07:11:54 pm »
I didn't say we want Mango dearie. However, I'll agree to throw Leo into a dungeon. As far away from RIA as possible

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2011, 07:34:35 pm »
We're no strangers to love

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2011, 07:34:42 pm »
You know the rules and so do I

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2011, 07:34:49 pm »
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2011, 07:34:56 pm »
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.781 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317