Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: and now for the coolest emoticon i have evar made  (Read 896 times)

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
and now for the coolest emoticon i have evar made
« on: October 26, 2007, 04:34:47 pm »
i call him speek
i can put any text i want in his mouth

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/vectorawards/SPEEK.gif

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/ve...wards/SPEEK.gif

if you want one with any word just tell me

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 04:41:36 pm »
How cute.
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.87" long.
  • has 796 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 04:49:51 pm »
sweet, can you make a sign like   with other stuff on it, like    and  hmm the wtf sign has 2 things assigned to it.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 05:31:17 pm »
Ugh, making previously made GIFs Transparent is much harder than making your own and starting out transparent to begin with.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa33/IronSoldier820/SpeakEmote.gif

Couldn't figure out how to make it Transparent without that little Tardation effect at the end.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 05:32:51 pm »
paws off mah work!

as for the sign sure, what you want on it

[!--quoteo(post=0:date=:name=Flask)--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE (Flask)[div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]"Former HoFA, Remember? Back When Moth Was Good At Government. When The Crops Were Healthy And The Birds Sang. The Birds Don't Sing Any moar. Moth Had The Birds Executed By Firing Squad The Day Of His Election To Triumvirate. Now The Crops Are Dead. Sucks."[/quote]

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2007, 05:44:12 pm »
Quote from: Vector
paws off mah work!
Fine, be pissy.

I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2007, 05:45:40 pm »
not pissy, but i spent a long time making that and you made it kinda sucky because now it looks like it has lag...

just ask next time

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 05:49:01 pm »
Quote from: Vector
not pissy, but i spent a long time making that and you made it kinda sucky because now it looks like it has lag...

just ask next time
Yeah I know, I've been using GIMP for like 2 weeks give me a break.

Offline Vector

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 05:53:41 pm »
thar be your problem not a great program, pick up adobe photoshop elements 4 for $10, all you have to do is check 1 box and it makes it transparent for gifs

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 35 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317