Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: This country is fucked.  (Read 4820 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
This country is fucked.
« on: November 09, 2016, 12:20:12 pm »
thanks neoliberal democrats and deplorables

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
Re: This country is fucked.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 01:35:39 pm »
Well Umurcuh...you done fucked up...
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 03:30:33 pm »
Here's the millennial election map aka how people our age voted.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 03:39:55 pm »
just wanna let you know that if you voted for Trump you should be tarred and feathered

if anyone is a cuck in this election, it's the idiots our age who voted for the party that will take as much as they can from us

thanks for nothing

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 06:26:54 pm »
aww yeah nebraska 3rd party REPRESENT!
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 06:45:38 pm »
Identity politics has failed. This map proves it.

Anita Sarkeesian blamed poor people and the cis white patriarchy.

She is an idiot. Always has been. A parasite on our generation furthering their own career.

White, black, gay, trans

This is what our generation did last night.

There is only two labels that matter.

Millennial and Baby Boomer.

This is how they voted. They got what they want. They will take and take until there is nothing left.

Stay angry. In two years, take it back and never let go again. You risk having nothing to pass on. The younger generation is with us. Lead them.

Offline im317

• looking for new title
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Cactimus Prime
  • looking for new personal text
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of PotD Alliance Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 38.72" long.
  • has 794 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: im317
  • Ruler: im317
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 08:06:21 pm »
i thought it was uneducated white men? Trump getting like 75% of that vote and that vote making up a big chunk of the total vote.
Silly child. You should know the RIA can't die. This place is like a zombie, but without a brain so even a head shot won't do it.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 01:08:29 am »
I think (hope), youre looking at the third ever impeached president in US history.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 01:45:41 am »
Both options were dicey. People saw the collusion between the justice dept, the media, and the DNC and apparently decided those actions were a bigger threat than mean words.

That, and, Trump spoke to the issues of a suffering majority, instead of playing the minority against the majority as HRC and the left typically do. They can claim he ran on divisive, negative rhetoric, but that is the whole democratic platform, accusing anyone of racism for being concerned about criminal aliens and terrorists. Lecturing american christians on the crusades after ISIS arose. Parroting misleading feminist statistics. Michael Moore called Trump the biggest fuck you ever recorded in human history (https://youtu.be/YKeYbEOSqYc). David Gelernter, a professor from Yale, called him 'a message from the voters', 'the empty gin bottle they have chosen to toss through the window.' (http://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-and-the-emasculated-voter-1476484865)

Why would they do that? They see a toxic culture corrupting and twisting americans' view of themselves and everything around them and they oppose it.

some relevant/interesting posts

http://i.imgur.com/fpU0d9h.jpg
This country is fucked.

http://imgur.com/gallery/5Je4dxb

http://imgur.com/gallery/SxpJC

http://imgur.com/gallery/HO5TT

http://imgur.com/gallery/l2LZh

The point if you don't want to read it: thinking people didn't vote like you because they are evil or stupid, is deluding yourself. People had valid concerns about HRC as much as they did about Trump; her domestic policies and the culture she represents, plus her hawkish record and carrying on Obama's legacy, which amounted to billions going into Iran, Saudi Arabia, and ISIS, and rising US-Russian tensions...

the world is bigger than the liberal media bubble.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 01:53:37 am by Jake from State Farm »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 01:49:32 am »
and one more thing in closing

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 08:01:19 am »
"whaaa i hate being called dumbfuckistan thats why you lost"

eat a dick, dumbfuckistan, you are actually dumbfucks. I don't want to hear it. You do this EVERY election, so you didn't actually do anything I didn't expect you to do.

Also why is Virginia in there we are blue damnit

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 08:07:01 am »
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-03nJlah6FYg/WCOm2xTO1vI/AAAAAAAACXA/fQggJvB4rTIc4CAxBrmwHfxkkbRbcmKhwCL0B/h557/b1GC3GB.jpg
This country is fucked.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 10:03:55 am »
Tempted to get into this, llama's coming off as frightfully short sighted, but I'll have to use reasoned arguments...big words...logic...facts...and it's not even my country...

:effort:
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 03:06:37 pm »
"whaaa i hate being called dumbfuckistan thats why you lost"

eat a dick, dumbfuckistan, you are actually dumbfucks. I don't want to hear it. You do this EVERY election, so you didn't actually do anything I didn't expect you to do.

Also why is Virginia in there we are blue damnit

Cool, a childish response.

The point of the image is, in divided american culture, the inability to understand other viewpoints, leads to more and more extreme candidates. Snobby ideological elitism shut down conversations and twisted the polls, and the result was failure. You can learn from it and be part of the solution -- reform the process and dethrone the 2 parties.

Or you can do what you're doing and change nothing.

The real problem isn't Trump or Hillary but the system and culture that created them. It can get worse.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 03:37:15 pm »
Think of it this way -- we had two very questionable candidates. Either one might need to be impeached. Which one is easier to impeach -- the one with entrenched allies in the media and justice department colluding in her favor? Or the one that spooked both democrats and republicans and is still an outsider? Ostensibly that also makes him easier to control.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 06:40:16 pm »
For Ken, Did you think hillary should have won then...? I think she could have been a fantastic president about 20 years ago. She was pushing for heath insurance reform when bill was in the white house. I think time and the spotlight broke her sense of self and so she turned into what (i assume) everyone in politics does. A lying piece of shit that only ever says sorry when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

And this is why you all should have voted gary johnson btw. He got 3% of the popular vote, 4,095,732 total. That's awesome for a 3rd party was was purposefully excluded from every debate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_third_party_performances_in_United_States_presidential_elections

How do you guys think this will effect elections in the future? personally i think this is the beginning of the end of the 2 party system. This train wreck of an election season was just to damn much for so many people.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 10:44:00 pm »
I'm will llama. Trump for making the world better (I hope).
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 11:21:09 pm »
For Ken, Did you think hillary should have won then...? I think she could have been a fantastic president about 20 years ago. She was pushing for heath insurance reform when bill was in the white house. I think time and the spotlight broke her sense of self and so she turned into what (i assume) everyone in politics does. A lying piece of shit that only ever says sorry when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar.

And this is why you all should have voted gary johnson btw. He got 3% of the popular vote, 4,095,732 total. That's awesome for a 3rd party was was purposefully excluded from every debate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_third_party_performances_in_United_States_presidential_elections

How do you guys think this will effect elections in the future? personally i think this is the beginning of the end of the 2 party system. This train wreck of an election season was just to damn much for so many people.
Feel the Johnson
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 11:24:57 pm »
Idk, I didn't vote for either, so I counted toward nebraska being grey -- yay!
いいじゃない

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 09:39:11 am »

Yes, I do think Hillary should have won.

No, I don't think this is the end of the two party system. The party that would have broken up was the one that won everything.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.283 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317