Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Viridian RIAcon (MDoAP with VE)  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
Viridian RIAcon (MDoAP with VE)
« on: December 08, 2009, 08:36:15 pm »
Viridian RIAcon

and we've decided to take our relationship to the 'next level' if you know what I mean.

Below are the fruits of our hard labors.

Article 8: Bros before hoes
The Random Insanity Alliance and the Viridian Entente will always be true to one another, and will never let anything get in the way of their relationship, no matter how great that hoe is in the garden.

Article B: Mutual Defense
If RIA is hit, VE shall come to her aid, and if VE is hit, RIA will come to her aid as well, like that hot scene with the two twins in that video.

Article : Optional Bacon
If VE initiates a war, RIA has the option of entering the war on VE's behalf, and if RIA initiates a war, VE also has the option of entering the war on RIA's behalf.  Also, bacon will be optionally aproportioned, and NO RATIONING OF BACON IS TO OCCUR.

Article D:
A dzo is a hybrid of a yak and domestic cattle. The word dzo technically refers to a male hybrid, while a female is known as a dzomo or zhom. Alternative Romanizations of the Tibetan names include zho and zo. In Mongolian it is called khainag (хайнаг). There is also the English language portmanteau term of yakow; a combination of the words yak and cow, though this is rarely used.

Article F: In case of bacon rationing
Should one party be so insane as to actually ration bacon, a 48 hour grace period shall go into force in order to allow for sufficient hoarding and then this treaty shall be considered cancelled, and the pork industry shall enter a period of nationwide mourning for an additional 72 hours.

Signed for the Random Insanity Alliance:

Thunder Strike, Triumvir of Stuff and Hater of Cats
Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands and Puppetmaster of Chaos
Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Eperor of the SuperFriends
C-zom, Head of Military Operations.
Myrrh, HoR of the Random Insanity Alliance, Queen of Sexiness, Angel of Insanity
cctmsp13 - chief administrator of programs relating to efficient use of resources and capital goods.
Ogaden, left arm of Voltron, beloved of Catimus Prime, Head of having Foreign Affairs
Shadow Slayer, Pikachu, Head of having Internal Affairs

Signed for the Viridian Entente:

Solaris, Lord of the Entente and the Ever-Hungry Green Monster
Impero, Duke of the Entente and Bomber of All Things Jager
TypoNinja, Secretary of State and Minister of Serious Business
goldielax25, Secretary of the Interior and Destroyer of Friendships
Ryuusei, Secretary of Defense and Phantom of the Mark
SonofHoward, Minister of Awesome (better than goldielax)
and Kybernetes, Minister of Awesome (also better than goldielax)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 06:07:00 pm by Shadow »
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317