Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Yep, farts are still funny  (Read 3601 times)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Yep, farts are still funny
« on: August 25, 2011, 10:21:44 pm »
Bulldog Hates Farts (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
Re: Yep, farts are still funny
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 12:16:53 am »
no
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 02:05:45 am »
I did not laugh sir.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 02:37:14 pm »
I just downloaded a fart app on my tablet.  Farting is the basis of modern North American humour, and will never go out of style.  I discovered today that Belgians don't share my love of musical gas.

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 10:28:13 pm »
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.

Offline Damon W. Panne

• Pwnator
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 3.2" long.
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Panamanian Republic
  • Ruler: Damon W Panne
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2011, 05:58:48 pm »
fart

OH MY FUCKING GOD I HAS FUNNY RITE?!

:facepalm:

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 06:46:32 pm »
fart

OH MY FUCKING GOD I HAS FUNNY RITE?!

:facepalm:
It's not funny when you act like a fucking cuntrag troll. 

Offline Damon W. Panne

• Pwnator
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 09:50:19 pm »
It's not funny when you act like a fucking cuntrag troll.

no u  :troll:

Offline Damon W. Panne

• Pwnator
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 09:51:39 pm »
fight me :hurr:

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 10:25:04 pm »
you are aware that we all can see your name when you post here right? So...when your first 10 posts are ALL just crappy 2 line troll attempts we will all just ignore you from forever on... if you were trying to troll people you officially fucked up your chances doing this... There is an art to being a good troll, you might want to practice a wee bit before you go for it in the big leagues...

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 10:30:30 pm »
you are aware that we all can see your name when you post here right? So...when your first 10 posts are ALL just crappy 2 line troll attempts we will all just ignore you from forever on... if you were trying to troll people you officially fucked up your chances doing this... There is an art to being a good troll, you might want to practice a wee bit before you go for it in the big leagues...
We don't ignore you yet.

That being said, you need to lrn2troll.  Put some thought into it.  Just using the "largest" font, does not give you cred. 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 10:32:38 pm by Jenne »

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2011, 10:32:34 pm »
This kid is such a stupid bitch. Jesus fucking hell. I know RIA has fewer limits than other alliances, but there comes a point when we should chuck his stupid ass out already. The fact he's there after 10 fucking posts is the worst part of it.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Damon W. Panne

• Pwnator
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2011, 11:24:30 pm »
This kid is such a stupid bitch. Jesus fucking hell. I know RIA has fewer limits than other alliances, but there comes a point when we should chuck his stupid ass out already. The fact he's there after 10 fucking posts is the worst part of it.
shuttup u lonely fagg0t. dont get pissy just cause i blow your mom. and just cause u used little bad words doesnt make u a fucking g.  :smug:
tl;dr
We don't ignore you yet.
you can't ignore me. i am too sexy.  :rolleyes:

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2011, 11:48:33 pm »
shuttup u lonely fagg0t. dont get pissy just cause i blow your mom. and just cause u used little bad words doesnt make u a fucking g.  :smug:

congrats on admitting to sucking dick just then... it takes a real man to admit gobbles cock for fun.

Offline Damon W. Panne

• Pwnator
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2011, 11:55:03 pm »
It takes a real man to admit gobbles cock for fun.
I forgot your mom has a cock?  :horrified:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2011, 06:56:43 am »
Any red-blooded male who has met Brian's Mom would suck her cock.  There is no shame in it - she is hot.

You see Damon - this is good trolling.

Offline Damon W. Panne

• Pwnator
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 09:25:30 am »
You see Damon - this is good trolling.
:lies:

Offline Damon W. Panne

• Pwnator
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 13 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2011, 09:30:15 am »
i did lol though... :troll:

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 03:30:26 pm »
Oh, look. Bland, overused flames that are so over used they have no meaning anymore.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2011, 03:50:14 pm »
So my childhood friend and next door neighbour's Mom has always been a good looking older woman, and when she and my friend's Dad split(though they're still married), she just seems to be getting more attractive, and I see her more often. Problem is, she's really religious. How do I get into her pants?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.321 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317