Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: HELP ME, HELP ME - I'm being Attacked?  (Read 1019 times)

Offline dreinhei

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • RIA Veteran back and ready for redeployment
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.21" long.
  • has 82 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://rialliance.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=0hkmto7u6ed2fa57l7d0pdqo16&action=profile
  • Nation: Emerald Triangle
  • Ruler: Cooper76
HELP ME, HELP ME - I'm being Attacked?
« on: April 24, 2009, 11:22:21 pm »
ANYONE WITH RIA,

I am being attacked, my nation name is Achilles and I am being attacked by nation Strithoria ruler Phylactery , he is part of the NATO alliance. I am in desperate need of aid, will someone please help me from RIA immediately money, tech anything.  Please help, thank you

dreinehi   (Achilles)

LIVE FOR NOTHING.....OR DIE FOR SOMETHING. And Smoke Weed

Nation Info: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=622330

Cooper76 (Emerald Triangle)
R.I.A member

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 06:13:36 am »
What's this? A ghost asking for help?
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline dreinhei

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • has 82 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://rialliance.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=0hkmto7u6ed2fa57l7d0pdqo16&action=profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 10:20:03 am »
No, I'm not a ghost.

I need money to help fight this guy.  Since I'm starting out even a small amount of like 100k would do miracles in this fight to protect my nation.

If you can help me it would be amazing.

Thank you.

Nation Info: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=622330

R.I.A member

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 10:37:19 am »
It says on your profile that you're an RIA Applicant. Did you pass the RIAcademy?

Offline dreinhei

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • has 82 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 10:48:48 am »
Quote from: Agent Lemon
It says on your profile that you're an RIA Applicant. Did you pass the RIAcademy?

yes I passed the academy ... ask KingSrqt ... will you help me ?

R.I.A member

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 01:01:36 pm »
I'll send you what I got from attacking my targets today.

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 02:05:55 pm »
hmm
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317