Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I'll Trade 100 tech for 3mil  (Read 941 times)

Offline dreinhei

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • RIA Veteran back and ready for redeployment
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 3.21" long.
  • has 82 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://rialliance.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=0hkmto7u6ed2fa57l7d0pdqo16&action=profile
  • Nation: Emerald Triangle
  • Ruler: Cooper76
I'll Trade 100 tech for 3mil
« on: May 03, 2009, 09:36:47 am »
Anyone want to trade?  I'll trade 100tech for 3 mil; PM me if your interested.

LIVE FOR NOTHING.....OR DIE FOR SOMETHING. And Smoke Weed

Nation Info: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=622330

Cooper76 (Emerald Triangle)
R.I.A member

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 09:56:42 am »
I'll buy as much tech as you want after the war, just send me a message when peace is declared.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 08:45:05 am »
See PM

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317