Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.  (Read 17192 times)

C-zom

Re: What the hell, I'll bite, rating topic time.
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2010, 02:32:20 am »
C-zom I wanted to see what you gave me. I've talked to you a few times on IRC now and it both seems we have similar opinions on RIA and what should be happening and our alliance happenings.

Not sure where to begin. I keep the same attitude to everyone I meet, you included, so I try to keep level with you and on the same page and give reasonable advice. When we have civil conversation we seem to be surprisingly on the same page about CN issues, politics, and opinions. However it is also frustrating since from my perspective you seem to be very unsteady at times. One day we'll talk and go over some things and be on the same page. The next, you do the opposite of what we talked about, seemingly forgetting or ignoring. This has happened a lot to the point of where it would not be incorrect for me to feel used or manipulated. However, as you know, I'm not the kind of person to think or even care about that. I keep my opinions and virtues neutral and realistic. I see this happening, and simply don't care. Whatever happens happens.

Which is funny, since you seem to think the opposite. I haven't gotten much of a reading on your personality but you seem really impulsive and bitter, often a mixture of sad and lonely or angry and vengeful, on the flip of the coin. I think the most problematic issue with your personality is you let everything and everyone bother you, you're like a detuned radio. If I could sit down for a second and give you legitimate advice at any point, it would be to just relax, and think before you act. Don't let every little thing bother you. Tune it out, prioritize, focus on what is important, try to get your personality steady and in a row.

I'm not pretending to be a psychologist, but you'd fit in more and less shit would happen on IRC if you just mellowed out and didn't let every little spec or detail be light an emotional freight train towards you.

To summarize, our relationship can be classified as awkward and strained. I try to look out for you but get no results. From your perspective, I have no idea what you think of me, probably as "that guy" in government. Not sure.

2.5/5

C-zom

« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2010, 02:37:22 am »
Do eet.

When you were my officer I saw a lot of qualities and cons in you that were quite dynamic. Your personality, and air you give off, seems to be of helpfulness and respect. If someone asks you to do something you'd unquestionably do it only if you agreed to and understood what it was. That is your second quality that is interesting, you have a very clean and realistic priority list. You never did anything out of order or impulsively. You really don't seem like an impulsive person. I picture you as a highly educated, college bound, very stable and profoundly respectful follower of a personality who also is constricted by their own virtues. I imagine you as someone who maybe struggles with being lonely, or bored, or tired, since you prioritize what is so important ahead of what is so impulsive or fun.

That's the air you give off with your personality. You're not there unless it's dead important, and when it is, you follow instructions to the letter and never leave anything unfinished. Top priority always puts fun and friends and outlets on the bottom of the list so maybe at the end of the day you feel unaccomplished somehow. I also get the feeling you're the kind of person who drinks now and then, but maybe my analysis is starting to get a little farfetched. Who knows? Maybe I'm spot on.

IC, you were a fantastic officer and a great RIAer. The day your nation deletes will not be entirely happy for me.

3.5/5

C-zom

« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2010, 02:53:17 am »
Impatient fucks. His rating thread = He makes the rules. Quit complaining or shut the fuck up altogether.

Also, rate me  :troll:

You're damn right it is. I remember the unusual circumstances of how we met a couple years ago, me barraging your profile with sarcastic comments and us constantly getting into back and forth emails about RIA politics. Of course, both of us were different back then. I was a lot more light hearted and sarcastic and you were also more laid back and gung-ho for the lack of a better word. If there was any point we were strikingly different, it was then for sure.

The interesting part of our friendship is how we both changed more or less exactly in the same course and arc of personality--into similar personalities, no less. We were both different but completely different experiences, and of course time, have smelted us both into similar personalities and that is why I think we get along better nowadays than say, two years ago. Our similarities in (some) music is odd, but philosophy or logic, movies, games, and so forth--it's occasionally uncanny to compare as you know, and  we occasionally say the same exact thing at the same exact time in the most outlandish circumstances.

That's really the gist of what this review will be about. For two years we've gotten to know each other in a most unusual way. We don't know much about each other's lives or pasts, nor do we need to. We both have the same perception about us and level of respect to not get into it. We also don't call each other by real names, but still by our monikers on here. This isn't leading to some dick waving, it's a legitimate point: We've gotten to be great friends with very little information. A very rare trait, above all, that makes us similar. And it makes us get along greatly.

We both share the mutual level of respect to not go grave digging or shit slinging. All the menial tasks and arbitrary conversations that usually lead to a friendship is something we both totally bypassed. Our conversations are in depth, but never intrusive; our interests are similar, but never clones. One of the key factors, though, is that we stick our for each other when we need to. And if we don't, we're still on the same page.

I've got a list of about three, max four people total in my life that I've gotten along with well enough to drop onto a best friend label. You're in that number for a multitude of reasons. I'm not unrealistic, I know we're quite different, but we have some key similarities that I think make us friends.

4.7/5

As you know, I don't give out perfect scores ever. But unless Satan posts or something, no one is going to get higher than a 4.7

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2010, 11:43:32 am »
RATE ME.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline warchimp911

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2010, 12:47:46 pm »
I'm ready to be analyzed based off of our very small conversations with each other.  I can literally see you pulling folders with people's names on them in your mind and flipping through the pages.  I'm interested.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2010, 02:28:41 pm »
Dam you Gangs. Stop changing your name

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept One year of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2010, 03:10:10 pm »
WHO IS THIS GANGS YOU SPEAK OF MORTAL?
* Apollyon smites Zitan XLII
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2010, 03:16:24 pm »
WHO IS THIS GANGS YOU SPEAK OF MORTAL?
* Apollyon smites Zitan XLII
Screw you sir. Screw you.

Offline Rorick

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA IIDA Graduate and Cadet One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 3.36" long.
  • has 43 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Celtia
  • Ruler: Rorick
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2010, 04:04:29 pm »
Hit me.

While my perception wains at the dim hour of 3:00AM, I owe you a rating first and foremost. At least around the forums you give off an air not many other people do as lurkers: a cold sense of indifference, but also a mutual respect for the forums and people in it. You seem to care as much about the RIA and the going on's as you don't. Whenever you post you don't get into fights or troll or push buttons, but you don't do anything otherwise either. You're like an old war vet hanging around the veteran's association. You respect the place and the ideals, but don't ever go an extra mile--or any mile--to contribute to it. A mixture of indifference and status quo.

This leads me to assume your personality is reflected by this air you give off. Calculating and reserved more than upfront or interesting, but you might have a mixture of being biased and a fault of being not very level. Maybe you keep back on purpose from things to keep from failing at them, or maybe you just keep back because you don't care. I'm not sure. If I had to make any assumptions on your personality from the vibe you give off, it's that you don't contribute to anything unless you have damn good reason to or are being paid. In this sense I'm conflicted as to whether or not you actually care about the RIA or the forums or the people in it, and just don't have a good enough reason to detach from it completely. You're one of the more interesting lurkers, a mixture of some key emotions that usually don't blend.

2/5

While you hit the nail mostly on the head, I will clear this up: I do care about the RIA, the forums, and MOST of the people it it. I will fight for it as long as it is around to fight for.

My personality on the forums though is pretty much the same as in real life. While I might have some biases, I do well to try and remove them from my posts, that is the reason I don't get into fights, I think before I post.

I don't contribute much because I've never really had much to contribute, aside from alliance defense and tech farming. I'm not a good recruiter, I'm not organized enough to be gov/gov assistant, and I mostly lurk around a handful of sites removing my efficiency as a diplo(Internet is more of a habit now a days more than anything). That eliminate three quarters of what I know could do to contribute, unless there are other things I could do?

Officer of  :florida:: 6/11-12/11

http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2010, 05:15:52 pm »
hmm...

I have no idea who you are. I'll update this post tomorrow with a more perceptive, "out of left field" analysis when I'm not dead tired.

That's Pattara, he changed his name ;)
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2010, 05:18:48 pm »
I'll bend over, one sec

I'll start off with an IC opinion since it's relevant to our relationship. Despite our major fall outs in the past I've grown to like you as an RIAer. You've shaped up your infamy with good systems and good terms at government. You've resolved a lot of member issues, been active, and have changed the face of our foreign affairs and recruitment positions a considerable amount.

While your personality is prone to anger issues, communication issues (blackouts of information, and even a little paranoia), which is the antithesis of my personality,  I think we've grown to be more on the same page or at least in the same chapter over the months. I see you as someone I can talk to easily about anything pertaing to CN or RIA, we seem to agree about a lot of things IC (on CN/RIA), but not so much OOC. And that's fine. You're someone who gets stuff done, who is active, and I respect that. We have our differences, but I won't go digging into personality analysis. I think you know who you are too, quite well, so it would be redundant.

3.5/5

It's true that I can become impulsive sometimes if I become angry or frustrated, I think you're probably the least like me in government as well, yet we work together very well.
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #91 on: September 21, 2010, 08:05:46 pm »
hmm...

I have no idea who you are. I'll update this post tomorrow with a more perceptive, "out of left field" analysis when I'm not dead tired.

That's Pattara, he changed his name ;)
I am really starting to hate this ability for people to change their names.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #92 on: September 21, 2010, 10:31:48 pm »
It's been pissing me off for a long time.  I didn't mind it when RyunX did it because he only changed it once, so I still knew who he was.  That and he didn't post that often.  But with gangs, who is members of several gov teams, it's important for people to know who he is.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2010, 12:43:27 am »
It's been pissing me off for a long time.  I didn't mind it when RyunX did it because he only changed it once, so I still knew who he was.  That and he didn't post that often.  But with gangs, who is members of several gov teams, it's important for people to know who he is.
I SHALL ASSUME MY MORTAL FORM ONLY AFTER I HAVE BEEN RATED!
* Apollyon Smites Jenne.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2010, 03:16:09 am »
RATE ME.

The angel of the bottomless pit, the torturer of locusts. You are nothing but a drop in the ocean of evil. The Thanksgiving Hymns spoke your name for the first time, giving rise to the moniker Destroyer which you carry with you with unearned enthusiasm. But those songs in the scrolls of the dead did nothing but give rise to superstition and doubt of your real title. Your evil is nothing compared to those you strive to be like. But you are illusive, and go by many titles. Samael, Abbadon, some even think you're Satan himself...

But we all know you as Gangs. So, this meeting of evil and the unquestionably spooky must come to an end. And change your goddamn name back to Gangs.

:spot:/5
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 03:18:55 am by C-zom »

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2010, 03:42:16 am »
ROFLMAO!
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2010, 01:21:33 pm »
Praise Jesus it's Gangs

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2010, 01:31:58 pm »
Long time, no see, buddy.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2010, 04:14:22 pm »
Sorry for the hiatus guys, i was busy shaking up your mothers.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

C-zom

« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2010, 05:49:36 pm »
:smug:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 1.908 seconds with 47 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317