Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Mortal Kombat  (Read 726 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Mortal Kombat
« on: April 19, 2011, 10:59:07 am »
Newest one came out today. It's looking pretty awesome so far. I'm getting it for the 360 in a few hours probably though I most likely won't be able to play it much until this weekend. >_>

Newest trailer:
Mortal Kombat 9 ( 2011 ) - New Cinematic Trailer [ HD ]

A bit older one:
Mortal Kombat 2011 - "Epic Trailer"
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Alex987

• R&R
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: TriState Empire
  • Ruler: Alex987
Re: Mortal Kombat
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 11:03:21 am »
I know I want to get it. Looks very good. The last Mortal Kombat I had was Deadly Alliance for the Gamecube and I want to go back to them to see how it is. Post your reviews so I can know how good it is.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 11:39:32 pm »
Played it for a little bit earlier today. Did one play through of arcade with Sub-Zero. It was pretty fun.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 12:55:22 am by Shadow »

~ShadowDragon777

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Five years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 12:19:14 am »
story is a little hard for how the AI works(they use every cheap move over and over again and its hard to counter when the guy you have to play cant block said cheap moves that well) story is also pretty good in how it plays out, opening cinematic for the game has earth realm taken over by out world or whatever the hell its called, and before raiden dies sends a message back to his past self at the beginning of game 1 i think to try and prevent everything from happening

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 07:31:46 pm »
btw Portal Kombat:

Portal Kombat

lol

~ShadowDragon777

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 30 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317