Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: This makes me Hawt  (Read 865 times)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
This makes me Hawt
« on: August 03, 2009, 07:48:00 pm »
Revolutionary Government - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They wish to be ruled by a royal family.

Only wish I had seen this before I collected earlier today.

Offline tlamn

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
    • View Profile
This makes me Hawt
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 07:52:37 pm »
Quote from: Jenne
Revolutionary Government - Your people approve of this form of government but the majority of your people would prefer something else. They wish to be ruled by a royal family.

Only wish I had seen this before I collected earlier today.

Does it change once in a while, like religion? I remember when I started off I originally chose republic, and I could swear my nation was happy with that for at least a few days. Within a few days my useless subjects all of a sudden wanted communism (which they do to this day). I never changed it to that, even before I joined RIA when I learned Monarchy/capitalist is best during the sled.

Will it ever change on me again?

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
This makes me Hawt
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 08:10:16 pm »
It changes every so often.  They wanted communism for the last couple months.  Of course, I was revolutionary.  But with them requesting Monarchy, I decided to oblige them.

Offline BongoShan

• Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Walrus Cult
  • Ruler: bongoshan
This makes me Hawt
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 08:41:18 pm »
 My guys want democracy right now.
Wut?

Offline tlamn

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
    • View Profile
This makes me Hawt
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 08:54:30 pm »
Quote from: BongoShan
My guys want democracy right now.

Thats perfect for collecting! (At the end of the sled).

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
This makes me Hawt
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 07:31:14 am »
My guys want what I tell them to want

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
This makes me Hawt
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 08:04:02 am »
Quote from: ganon5
That be the plan, after I get my MP.  I am a big fan of them liking my None religion.

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.99" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
This makes me Hawt
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 08:07:31 am »
That be the plan, after I get my MP.  I am a big fan of them liking my None religion.
I didn't know you could get temples for None religion either.
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

If I had a vajayjay, do you think I would be wasting my time here with you fuckers?
The Archipelago of the Chicken Islands

Offline BongoShan

• Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Walrus Cult
  • Ruler: bongoshan
This makes me Hawt
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 09:06:46 am »

I need a damn monument.
Wut?

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 37 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317