Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So...I'm thinking of retiring out of retirement...  (Read 6142 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: So...I'm thinking of retiring out of retirement...
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2013, 06:47:47 am »
Saddle up, bitch.  I have the Army of the Thousand Emperors.  They will eat your army.

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2013, 08:54:18 am »
but...if your army already ate, why would they want to eat more?

Plus, I dont know if feeding your army 'asses' is such a good idea. Might stunt them somehow in the long run.

Id propose just being nice and fattening his army up, so they become fat.

All along the side, buy out all airline companies, so you can charge double seats for each fat ass. Gouge him in his wallet.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 08:56:07 am by ZPO4O »
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2013, 02:49:47 pm »
Zeep, your advice, while helpful, implies that the ATE can't do the job without resorting to underhanded, Fabian tactics.  To add insult, you don't offer to put any of your own blood on the line.  So, why don't you just go fuck your hat and stay out of Leo's illegal incursion into the international territories of Antarctica?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2013, 03:55:33 pm »
Army of nobles who you expect to take orders from a pleb such as yourself? lol

And thank you for the idea, Zeep, I shall now starve GS into my hands.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2013, 08:39:06 am »
You've got me.  I am starving for a witty opponent. 

But not into your hands.  God, not into your hands. 

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2013, 09:12:01 am »
Im not the one waging war on leo, hence why I didnt offer any of my blood.

Plus, you dont want my blood anywhere near Leo. He reacts...unusual...around it...
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2013, 03:31:51 pm »
Did I hear Zeep blood?

*buys all the prime rib and a new pair of overalls*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2013, 04:45:40 am »
Im not the one waging war on leo, hence why I didnt offer any of my blood.

Plus, you dont want my blood anywhere near Leo. He reacts...unusual...around it...

Ok, so how about you keep your worthless advice and your wierdass cajun blood, and lend me indirect support?  Pretend to be bleeding behind that huge tree in your yard, and when Leo goes for it, my penguins will flank him.

Why is it so hard to get the world to pay attention to my plight against the Leo the Unjust?  Am I the only one who yearns for his ouster?  Doesn't anyone else strive for his defenestration?  Certainly I am no the only one who wants to (insert big word here) the savage Leo.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2013, 05:07:05 am »
Because you owe me money and the world knows it. I have even gotten the penguins to agree on allowing your extradition so that I can sue you.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2013, 06:18:56 am »
Because you owe me money and the world knows it. I have even gotten the penguins to agree on allowing your extradition so that I can sue you.
Everyone knows that Penguins are assholes.  Do you really think I would trust them with my liberty?  Hell, no.

Antarctica was only a staging post, and I am now on the moon.  As I am its first citizen, I claim sovereignty, and will contest any landing with my huge army of powerful robots.  Unless it is accompanied by women.  Ha.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2013, 03:32:32 pm »
Sorry, the moon is owned by America, hence the flag we put on it when we staked our claim.

Since you are now in America, I have presented my suite to the judge and he has deemed that there will be a trail for both civil and criminal penalties. As such, you may not leave the country and any attempts to do so will result in bondage.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2013, 02:34:37 pm »
One of my robots ate your flag, and no one was there to stop him.  That's the textbook definition of sovereignty.  Without a monopoly on force, your courts hold no sway. 

Also, my scientists, who are hot chicks, have discovered that the moon is indeed made of cheese.  I have therefoe decreed that it is now enamed to "Grana Padano".  Unfortunately, one of my asswipe robots forgot to bring the pasta, so I will have to extort the earth for some, under threat of orbital Grana Padano chunck bombardment.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2013, 02:45:08 pm »
I'm going to need photographic proof of our flag's removal if you wish for me to believe you.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2013, 02:48:06 pm »
As you can see, not a trace left anywhere:

http://d1jqu7g1y74ds1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Full-Moon.jpg
So...I'm thinking of retiring out of retirement...

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2013, 02:49:31 pm »
Wrong side, moron.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2013, 02:52:28 pm »
No it isn't.  But just to be thorough, it ain't here either:

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2013, 02:54:43 pm »
Sorry, I'm looking for the dusk side. The one where the Cactaur mambos.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2013, 03:09:04 pm »
The dusk side keeps moving further every day.  like the women in your life.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2013, 03:23:58 pm »
Can one move further than not here?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2013, 04:59:45 pm »
On a sphere, one can only move away so far before one gets closer.

That's why all the women you know are moving to the Grana Padano.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317