Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Internet flips shit on woman expressing opinions about video games  (Read 2494 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
As video games go Hollywood, with ever more complex storylines and production values, there’s a growing debate over what matters more: the game play or the story.
At ground zero of that long-raging debate this week: Jennifer Brandes Hepler, who works for video-game maker BioWare.

Hepler became the target of mass Internet ire after quotes from a 2006 interview Hepler gave resurfaced on Reddit. In the interview, she admitted she doesn’t like playing video games, but enjoys writing the storylines for them.

While that admission itself was cause enough for sensitive, self-involved gamers to pick up arms, Hepler went on to suggest that there should be a button that allows one to skip or automate combat. (Many games let you skip dialogue and other storytelling elements—the kind Hepler and her colleagues create. The strategy video-game series Total War allows you to automate and skip combat, but this option is rare in most video games.)

Hepler theorized that this skipping option would get women more involved in video games, as it saves time and removes the violence women tend to have issues with, she said.

The video-game community on the Internet didn’t read her comments in a positive light, and proceeded to take her words out of context and mock her.

Redditors, for example, created mean-spirited images that labeled Hepler as the “cancer” that was killing BioWare, before a moderator on Reddit stepped in and deleted the threads, writing “[Reddit] is not the place to make some random person's life fucking miserable.”

It seemed the controversy had died down a little, until Hepler joined Twitter over the weekend, and was quickly attacked by angry gamers who had only read her words out of context.

Hepler tweeted over the weekend, "I just figure they're jealous that I get to have both a vagina AND a games industry job, and they can't get either."

She was alluding to the well-documented sexism found both in the video-game industry and its products—and engaging in a little trash talk, which is part of the established culture of competitive gaming.

Twitter and 4chan’s /b/ image board went nuts with her statement. The controversy spilled over onto Tumblr. The “cancer” taunt spread far and wide, as did an obscene image purportedly of Hepler.

Others took to calling Hepler and burritos her hateful voicemail messages.

Some Internet users were quick to call the video game community’s reaction to Hepler misogynist. One response was an image comparing two women in the video game industry which contrasted Hepler’s words with quotes from game designer Ree Soesbee—the central argument of the comparison being that Soesbee said she enjoyed playing video games, and thus made for a better representative of women in video games.

Some Twitter users defended Hepler and expressed shock at the vitriolic nature of the disagreement she faced. Many even apologized to her for the masses.

BioWare studio general manager Aaryn Flynn didn’t improve the level of discourse when he began cursing at Hepler’s critics and calling them “promelons” and “promelons.” Perhaps Flynn, like Hepler, thought responding to gamers’ aggressive language with similar language was a good tactic, but the hate only generated more hate.

No one is calling for Flynn to apologize, at least not en masse, so maybe such language really is par for the course in the gaming world.

The debate Hepler stirred merely by appearing on Twitter shows no signs of going away. Folks are continuing to tweet about Hepler at a rapid clip every minute.

“So much hate for @BrandesHepler. I think it's a bit over the top, but I don't know why you'd be in the industry and not enjoy games,” tweeted archenosaur today.

Lost in all the cursing and misogyny, however, was Hepler’s original point: If you stick to one traditional definition of games, are you excluding potential audiences that could expand the video-gaming universe?

Hollywood is savvy about making movies that appeal to different demographics, and no one expects movie studios to only produce horror flicks or romantic comedies. Why can’t the video-game industry do the same without meeting angry resistance?

None of the noise, hate, and cursing that’s ensued helps advance the discussion. And the video-game industry can’t move forward if people shout down voices like Hepler.

Sadly, they may not hear much more from her. Her most recent tweet was directed at Twitter support: "How do I delete my account?"

http://www.dailydot.com/entertainment/jennifer-brandes-hepler-bioware-video-games/

Time to drop some truth bombs

This girl is a tard. She dropped the sexist card extremely fast and Biodrone Damage Control is backing the sentiment.

Please.

Gamers look at this girl not because she is a woman, but because she is one of the cancers of the gaming industry. She just so happened to be an easy target as well.

Let's compare a woman who isn't cancer to a woman who is cancer.

http://kennythefox.com/shitontor/writers.jpg
Internet flips shit on woman expressing opinions about video games

And yeah, the girl on the left is fucking hot.

Not the point though.

Focus on the fact that she lives, breathes, and enjoys nerdy fucking shit.

You see, she has an obvious passion for her job in contrast to the girl on the right who is openly unimpressed and uninspired by games that nerdy assholes care about.

I've run out of words
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:18:10 pm by Abe Simpson »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: Internet flips shit on woman expressing opinions about video games
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 05:20:26 pm »
This quote deserves it's own post

"I just figure they're jealous that I get to have both a vagina AND a games industry job, and they can't get either."

I feel sorry for her a little bit, but she keeps putting her fucking hand in the fence and acting like the dog isn't going to bite her.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 05:24:35 pm »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 05:26:11 pm »
I haven't seen the Reddit posts for myself, so I have no idea if the Internet is actually pissed because she is a woman

Because, given her responses already, it seems pretty clear she is dumb and the whole woman thing is just very bad damage control for her awful everything

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 05:32:57 pm »
5th post already

But if anyone actually reads the shit I type when it comes to media in general

you'll know I make a point about have disgust for producers of media trying to make something that EVERYONE wants to watch or play.

"The kind of stories that bridges all demographics in their appeal."

^
This is what is wrong with everything period. Because instead of doing something that will appeal to the fans of Mass Effect, we have to do something to appeal to EVERYONE including people who probably won't buy Mass Effect - but we still want that moolah, so continue aiming our shitty game towards people who don't fucking want it.

They do this with movies, TV shows, whatever

It sucks.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 05:40:15 pm »
I'm posting to omuch

Anyway

Maybe the problem isn't her in particular. While you can hold her personally responsible for some really shitty plots

But, why in the fucking world is Bioware hiring someone with such an abject disregard for their product who sees them as a needless interruption between all the gay interspecies sex?

I am absolutely convinced this company hates video games.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 06:15:55 pm »
What the hell happened to Bioware after they made Balder's Gate?
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

C-zom

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 06:17:36 pm »
Bioware got sold to EA and then stripped clean. I don't know how Hepler got the job of writing for them. it is true that yes she is a talentless writer who has been shoehorning gay relationships and canned trope characters into bioware games for quit a while now. She only has an english major, and the only book she tried to publish--the literal only one--failed so bad and was rated one of the worst books of that year.

It was rated because of the cardboard cutout characters, needless romantics (straight and non straight), constant avoidance of conflict and combat (sound familiar yet?) and for deconstructing really thin, tropey characters. Bingo, exactly what she's doing to Bioware failed in her book beforehand and she got a job.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 06:46:03 pm »
THIS THREAD

WHY I HATE BIOWARE

MASS EFFECT IS CALL OF DUTY IN SPACE

WHAT THE SHIT

HOLY FUCK

Also, in response to that last quote in the picture, about Stephanie Meyer and Rowling, people enjoy reading them yes but I think a better selling game would be styled after say... Glen Cook.

It just... no we don't need another harry potter shit, we don't need a game about morals and oh someone might be gay but we're adults oh you'll have more fun playing a gay sheppHOLYFUCKIDONTCARE

edit again: oh fuck i totally forgot what books meyer worked on, really Helper, really? what the shit is wrong with you.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 06:52:19 pm by Croix »
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 07:56:18 pm »
BioWare studio general manager Aaryn Flynn didn’t improve the level of discourse when he began cursing at Hepler’s critics and calling them “promelons” and “promelons.”

omglol

this is the first I've heard of this. that pushing homosexuality into ME3 is intensely political and preachy. idk if i'm homophobic or not, but I don't force gay people to look at pussies or straight sex, why should it be pushed on me. I haven't played much mass effect but I don't recall any sexuality being unavoidably forced or pushed. I don't want to see guy on guy, idgaf what anyone thinks about it.

that said, the idea of making games that are completely story focused and the gameplay is more optional, not a bad idea. but if you want no gameplay at all, just read a fucking book, what's the point of making it a game.... they probably have something like this already in japan, with loads of sex in it.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 08:08:19 pm »
Vnovels are awesome llama :D
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 10:55:47 pm »
“[Reddit] is not the place to make some random person's life fucking miserable.”
He's clearly been misinformed of the purpose of the internet.

I don't really see what the big deal is.  So she wants optional content.  Big deal.  Sports games allow you to simulate the game.  Have done so for many years.  You can play as a player, coach or owner.  Just depends on how you want to go about it.  If nothing else, it could add to the replay value.  But if you just want to play the game, then play the game and shut the fuck up.  No one is forcing you to skip the action.  If they are just adding something which enhances someone else's game play experience, and does not change yours in any way, why do you care?

I have been playing LA Noire lately.  If you fuck up an action scene enough times, it gives you the option to skip it.  Of course for me the action scenes are what make those types of games fun, but if you are more into the interrogation side of it, why not be able to skip it?

Offline Erwin Schrödinger

• Non Grata
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Bermuda Islands
  • Ruler: Erwin Schrodinger
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 12:35:04 am »
Sounds like a movie if you skip the gameplay. But yea, some people took her way too seriously.
NG Tri of FA.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2012, 12:43:02 am »
So she doesn't like video games yet wants to write for them? It is kinda hard to write a good story line for video games if you don't enjoy them or have a good understanding of your intended audience. >_>

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2012, 01:33:50 am »
Stick the pork bitch with a rusty poker and grill her in the fires of eternal internet damnation!
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 01:35:14 am »
So she doesn't like video games yet wants to write for them? It is kinda hard to write a good story line for video games if you don't enjoy them or have a good understanding of your intended audience. >_>
llama'd cause, fuck yeah.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 03:51:29 pm »
check it out, more hot internet women who love games and are smart. I think these guys are trying to capitalize on the controversy re: women's opinions of games, assuming the thing with hepler was before this article went up.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/feb/12/lucy-prebble-computer-games-playwright

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 05:06:32 pm »
It's making me pretty upset that Bioware Damage Control is "their argument is sexist"

Reminder: When asked about how to get more women to play their games, she spoke for women and implied women don't enjoy the same games men do because they are unable to play them.

People are afraid her opinions will be taken seriously.

Knowing game companies, not only would they actually add the fast forward button (which isn't a bad idea in itself for the casual gamer), but they will make the actual gameplay a paid for DLC bonus.

Offline Locke

• Cactus
  • True and Righeous Hero of CN!
  • has 6 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Alestor
  • Ruler: Locke
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 05:19:00 pm »
This quote deserves it's own post

"I just figure they're jealous that I get to have both a vagina AND a games industry job, and they can't get either."

I feel sorry for her a little bit, but she keeps putting her fucking hand in the fence and acting like the dog isn't going to bite her.
This in particular is what made it hard for me to feel sorry for her.

Offline Mogar

• >Your Ad Here<
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • RIctuar
  • I am Mogar you see?
  • Awards Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Dave War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment
  • war boner is 21.79" long.
  • has 173 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mogatopia
  • Ruler: Mogar
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 06:39:22 pm »
My best friend's favorite game is halo, and she has a vagina.
[20:36:10] <@Jenne> I expect you to go full retard.  I'd talking to those who I have a reasonable expectation of following orders
Spoiler for Hiden:

]00 45 51[ <%Croix> look at me motherfucker im on a motherfucking boar
]00 46 05[ * Quits: %Xiphosis[GOD] (~XiphosisG@coldfront-5B5347D7.cust.wildblue.net) (Quit: Croix made me do it)
]00 46 05[ <%Lanna> XD
]00 46 19[ <%Mogar> Croix killed xiphosis more at 11
]00 46 43[ <%Croix> I just won cybernations

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 1.722 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317