Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: 'Tis goodbye  (Read 6142 times)

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« on: November 26, 2007, 10:57:46 pm »
After much thought, and complaining, a few people can testify to that, I’ve made the decision to leave. I’m winding down on CN and my plan was to make RIA my last stop. Honestly I’m not sure what I’m doing after this. May quit, may join a different one, may quit CN all together.

Also not happy with the way RIA is going, of course I came into RIA not liking 80% of the way things were run *shrug* So I’m not really going to say anything about that, not your fault, I came in knowing all that. Just it seems it’s gone a little down hill but meh.

So I wanted to say good bye to a few people, add my wall of text and what not.

Shamed You little bastard, I won't miss you-  Oh wait, I talk to you anyway. w__w

Blue – <333333333
I SAID HI FIRST DAMN IT! Give me a little credit <_< I sense you being reaaaallly angry since I didn’t.. really.. er.. bring it up. Anyway, put you up here first. Still remember the first time I saw you in #RIA. I totally flipped out and started screaming “You’re that Blue guy who screwed me in risk!” And like 10 min. later you were on my MSN list. xD So, what are we on now, 12 archives? Not much has changed except your obsession with Tori and mine with Matt  
Put you up here first, so please don’t yell at me later ;_;
C-Zom<3
You’re fucking awesome. Seriously. I’ve never met anyone who could talk about music as much as you can XD Makes me glad I’m not the only music whore I know. I’ll miss your love notes/death threats/exploding soup + lighting things on fire PMs of yours, but maybe one of these days you’ll be able to get MSN >__> <__< (I can hope, right?)
Kenny - <33
Was gonna leave it at that, but it looked so empty. Wanted to say thank you sooo much for all your help, random/etc convos online, etc etc. Defiantly one of my fave RIA members. Going to miss you ;_; Oh wait, you’re on my contact list.
Bleski – You know it took me months to figure out who the hell you were, then a few more weeks to remember how to spell your name? Shit, still don’t know if I did it right and I’m talking to you on MSN right now @_@ Anyway, I don’t know how you became the official RIA-Raep person, but you do a good job at it. Also, *swims in Spanish land while skate boarding on waves in lakes. Sooooooo Insannnnneee*
Leo – Wtf? Get out of my pocket. It’s been MONTHS and you’re still there. Can you get how annoying that is? Honestly. I miss my jeans. They’re meant for *mememe* not *youyouyou*. Also, you remind me of the M&M commercial on TV. Extremely annoying, won’t go away, and wears rainbow colors.
Crazy - @__@ I don’t care if you’re not in RIA anymore. I still miss you and will always think you’re in RIA XD  Sure you know that you were one of the first people I ever met in RIA, and #RIA. Imagine you being the first impression someone has of RIA… no idea why I’m here now  
Dagny Taggart - You seemed pretty awesome, wish I had the chance to get to annoy- get to know you better.
Mr_Cynic – If you send.. one more god damn pig.. to me on MSN for it to get stuck just to make yourself feel better… I want you to shove the pic UP YOUR ASS. Or have Bleskie do it since I won’t be here. Little bastard. IT GETS STUCK EVERY TIME.
Evil Greg Guy - *Insert creepy message here* Haiiiiiiii.
Zeep – Forever loving the Spanish song you made for Flask. Had to mention it.
King Without A Crown – Hope things work out for you a little better then they did when you last told me. Take it easy, good luck with your parents and all.
Shadow – I know you’re around. Somewhere. I remember you from the old forums and see you post once in a while. I felt the need to add you to my list. So yeah, what’s up?
Divineslasher – Not even all that sure if that’s your forum name. Just you’re on my MSN list, and you knew who I was before, and you sent really awesome music @_@ So I wanted to add you on here too.
Damen – I like you. I’ve no idea why, you’re a total ass to me sometimes. But I like you. You’re a good listener when you’re not upset. Wish I knew why you were upset for so long, but hey, you’re business. You know, the first time I left RIA I only remember two things. C-Zom and you. Not too happy either. I’ll miss you, and you’re weird duck avatar you used to use.
Flask – I remember you made me my first sig for RIA after who ever was in charge said diplos couldn’t have a free sig ;__; Still have it, see?
Kaiser – You tech raided me. But I owe you for picking up after me when I was HoFA for a few days. So.. yeah.. I’ll miss you, sorta
EnragedLobster - @__@ I remember you in Maroon, you’re part of the reason why I dragged my ass to RIA forums. I remember you saying hi in the embassy too <_< And, I also never gave you as much credit for when you were HoFA. I feel bad,  you were really good. Just wanted to say that and all.
Vector – I’ve a mental block between you and Vintus. Never change your avatar please XD But you told me some awesome NIN songs, <33 You’re the reason why I’m such a NIN whore now ;P
Moth – I wonder if you’ll care more about how the alliance #’s will go down after I leave, or the fact I left. Hmmmmm…
Delta – I don’t know you. For real, I never got to know you. So yeah… Hey there.
Azural – Too many sides to you. Gets confusing.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 06:26:53 pm by Loren »

wethepeople

'Tis goodbye
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 11:01:07 pm »
Take it easy Loren. ^_^

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 11:02:14 pm »
Fuck.

u.u

Fuck.
fuck off

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 11:04:35 pm »
pissing in an ocean of piss, no mention of me, etc.

late.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 11:04:54 pm by Crunka »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Big_Z

• Global Order of Darkness
  • Cactus
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 11:04:48 pm »

Hope you don't leave CN Loren. RIA will miss you no doubt

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Internal Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 11:12:26 pm »
Loren, ever since you first came into Maroon you were one of my favorite CNers. You've always been a fun, lovable person and I really wish you could've stayed. You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that you were joining, both times. Last time you left, I wasn't happy, but I knew you'd still be active around here. Now...I know that you won't. It's a shame that we couldn't resolve whatever problems you had...I'm sure if you'd approached someone about it, we'd try to help you, but I guess it's too late now.

I can't say this was unexpected, after the conversation earlier today, but that doesn't make it any less sad.

Goodbye, Loren. I'll miss you.
fuck off

Offline Fortress

• Cactuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 11:16:10 pm »
Bummer.

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 11:16:56 pm »
Bye
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline Commisar Gaunt

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 11:35:40 pm »

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 11:38:50 pm »
via via via via via yeah booooy!!!!!

Skate on waves at the lakeside bay loren, and live on well.

Zeep, out.

La bamba la rosa!!!
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 11:58:34 pm »
 Good luck to wherever you're going... where are you going?

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 12:36:29 am »
Shit nuggets.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 12:36:39 am by Flask »

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 12:57:44 am »
Wow...I don't really know what to say...

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

Offline Supertwigs1013

• Cactus
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 08:53:36 am »
Well...  fuck.

See ya Loren.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Was elected to be Captain Planet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 09:42:29 am »
=o!! I have been mentioned, yeah I am around somewhere. <_<

Not much is up. Sad to see people leaving and talking about leaving. >_>

But yeah bye! Good luck with whatever you decide to do!!!!
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

Offline Moth

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War 7 Years of Random Insanity Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Hero of the RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a Triumvir Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 17.1" long.
  • has 154 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Xythra
  • Ruler: Great Lord, Moth
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 09:54:32 am »

Should I? After yesterday I got the distinct impression that you didn't think much of me. I think it was the point at which you outright admitted it. I don't talk to you much, but at least I don't judge you from afar like that. Of course, it's hard to get a view of you worth judging when you're so f**king standoffish. Do you really think that that is how I see people who leave the RIA? Do you want to be a number? You can be a number if you want to believe that that is how I see you.

I'm really f**king sick of these notions that I only care about the stats of the RIA, or that I care more about the stats of then RIA than anything else. The RIA is a work of art, crafted by hundreds, and every aspect of it is worth caring about. I don't have to put aside my caring for any one aspect to care for it all, and the RIA's statistics are as much a part of the RIA as the boards, or the community, or the organization, or the charter.

One could say I'm fiercely patriotic about the RIA. When you make a statement like the one you made, you call into question my faith in an integral part of the alliance. Your leaving hurts the community. If you had been HoIA at the time, it would've hurt the RIA's organization. And, as a nation that existed within the RIA, your leaving hurts our statistics. You cannot stop me from thinking about these things, and it is ridiculous that you should get offended when I think of you in these ways. The main reason why your leaving does not affect me so strongly on a personal level is because we haven't talked much, and frankly, I'm not happy with you right now, so I feel no obligation to be affected so much.

<tangent>>_> If you do stay in CN, you'll probably hang around #RIA a bunch anyway, so why miss you? Sure you're not in the alliance, but you'd still be around, so I shouldn't miss you, because it would be your presence that mattered most, and we'd still have that. The very notion of missing you would be an insult, as it would imply that you mattered more when you were in the alliance.</tangent>

You're still in my MSN contacts if you want to talk.

Quote from: The Paragon
All I know is you have the ability to make people look retarded.
Girl montage!

Offline Joker

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nothingface/
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 10:37:16 am »
Nobody wants to be thought of as mere numbers, Moth. It's not ridiculous to be offended for being thought of as such - it's downright dehumanizing, especially when done by somebody in power, as it's impossible to ignore and there's little recourse except to leave.
Now in NpO. Take that as you will.

Offline schneereich

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 11:09:07 am »
bye loren!

Offline evil greg guy

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 12:15:50 pm »
*bursts into tears*

FUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!
"That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry, Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset....people DIE!!!"
                                         - Dr. Evil

Offline Dagny Taggart

• Cactus
    • View Profile
'Tis goodbye
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 01:15:40 pm »
Dagny Taggart - You are pretty awesome, wish I had the chance to get to annoy- get to know you better.

Correction.
Official Ideal Trade Groups Thread

If you have two of the following resources you can sign up.

Or if you have one of the above and one of the below.

<a href="http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru" target="_blank">http://www.last.fm/user/shijeru</a>

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.345 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317