Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Insanity on a Train (ProtectoRIte with GCA)  (Read 1131 times)

Offline DrunkWino

Insanity on a Train (ProtectoRIte with GCA)
« on: July 19, 2008, 11:02:11 pm »
(not normally done, but entire announcement address will also be posted for posterity,)

So the RIA was walking along one day in a lovely train station when we  came across a young man who resembled Orlando Bloom. He was playing GTA  Advance. We went over to the drink machine and got a nice frosty  beverage. Then, headed back to where the young lad, who we had begun to  call Legolas or Lego for short, was sitting. Weird co-winky-dink, he  was actually the 8th person we'd seen that day that resembled Mr. Bloom

Odd, I tell ya.

Back  to it then. Well, we're kicking back, enjoying our drink waiting for  the train to arrive when Lego throws his hands up in the air in a rage.

"HOW DO I HONK THE HORN," he bellowed.

Taken  by surprise at the outburst, we spilled our drink. Spillage is NEVER  nice, even with soft drinks, so we glared at young Lego with fury in  our eye, when the strangest thing happened. Someone else had walked up  and, handing us another frosty cold beverage, announced,

"This discussion sucks and is now about trains."

Then  all heck broke loose. Taken aback by the sheer force of utter lunacy  unleashed by our new friend, who we learned was called Grand Central  Agency, or GCA; we watched as a train pulled into the station chocked  full of chickens.

There was only a brief moment to capture this special on the only camera we had, an ASCII camera, but this is what we saw.
......O
.... o
...... ______.._(CJayC)_
..._()_||__||_<(^_^<)_________________________...tok..tok...TOK....pokka!
..(Fap Fap|.|___|.|_LEGO_|.|___________|.|chickens|
/-OO----OO""="OO--OO"="OO--------OO"="OO-----="OO".............................
###############################################

To  commemorate such a bizarre turn of events, the RIA and GCA would now  like to announce that a protectorate pact between us. GCA brought us  great funny that chill autumn day, when sat around on a cloud78 with a  kageshinobi as we got Total Lost talking about a Sick Heretic. We were  laughing like a joker55 on that Cosmic day, and we show our  appreciation by offering our protection.

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/4862/gcavb4.jpg
Insanity on a Train (ProtectoRIte with GCA)

Insanity on a Train

Preamble:
Grand Central Agency, hereby known as GCA, and the Random Insanity Alliance, hereby known as RIA, acknowledge their friendship through this treaty. Both GCA and RIA are to remain sovereign, and commit to peaceful relations and mutual respect. The following is a Protectorate agreement between the two alliances; Grand Central Agency and Random Insanity Alliance, to ensure that GCA can grow and prosper.

Article I
Grand Central Agency agrees that they will become a protectorate of the RIA. Random Insanity Alliance will come to the aid of the GCA in all defensive wars that GCA gets involved in. Both alliances are to still remain sovereign.

Article II
Because GCA is the only one benefiting from this, in return the GCA will vote for whoever is currently running for Maroon Team Senate. This way, RIA benefits as well.

Article III
RIA agrees to help GCA in any defensive wars that they get involved in, providing GCA have a legitimate reason for fighting. RIA will give aid, financially and military to Grand Central Agency should they require it. If by some strange twist of fate RIA actually needs help fighting a war, GCA may help by joining in on the battle, or by providing both financial and military aid as well. Running for the hills, screaming "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!," shall not be deemed acceptable behavior

Article IV
GCA may do as they wish foreign affair wise, however, if GCA wishes to sign any sort of a pact with any other alliance, it is required that GCA discusses the matter with RIA, just so that everybody knows what is going on.

Article V
If either GCA or RIA wish to establish trade relations by either asking for trades, tech deals or establishing a Trade Circle with each other, they may feel free to do so.

Article VI
If GCA has a situation that they do not know how to resolve, GCA may ask the RIA for advice on how to solve their problem. This is just to insure that GCA can run as efficiently as possible.

Article VII
GCA and the RIA agree to share relevent intelligance (or in the RIA's case, information,) deemed to be vital to the security of the other.

Article VIII
This Treaty/Pact may be declared void, should either GCA or RIA wish for it to end. For it to be declared void, one or both alliances must tell one another that they wish for it to be void, and provide a reason why they wish to end this Treaty/Pact. There must be at least 42 hours in advance to count as void.

Article IX To sum it all up
The RIA has a very childlike affinity for trains. Let's face it, airplanes are expensive and you're packed in like a sardine. That and they don't even want to give you peanuts anymore. Who are they kidding? Like a bag of peanuts is gonna screw up their already mismanaged business worse. Don't even get me started about airport security. Automobiles are even worse. Ever tried to go a full day in a car? You end up so stiff you can hardly move. Plus, you have to keep looking for places to go to the bathroom. Not exactly a bastion of convience wouldn't you agree. A train ride though, that's just cool. Seriously, when's the last time you read a classic murder mystery on a plane? Yeah, I didn't think so. A cruise you say? Forget a cruise, when was the last time you heard about a train sinking? Oh! I got a good idea. If you're in America and looking for a good vacation idea, take a train around the old west or Alaska. That's great stuff.

Grand Central Agency is very close to Grand Central Station. It's a protectorate made in heaven, or wherever your deity of choice resides. If you're an atheist, then it's a match made in Jamaica. Which, unfortunately, is kinda impossible to travel to by train. Oh well, nothing is perfect.

That was a rather long sum up, don'tcha think. That's what happens when you let me ramble on and on.

*Signed*

Grand Central Agency

Dark Ninja- Leader/Founder

Random Insanity Alliance

Moth - Triumvir of Kirby
Delta1212 - Triumvir of LEGO
Azural - Triumvir of ...tok..tok...TOK....pokka!

aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald ReaganWino- Chicken of Foreign Afapfap
Shadow - <(^_^<) of Internal Affairs
Psychotic Dictator - Caboose of the Train, but Head of the Military
Dontasemebro - Chicken of Econofapfap
Preventer Wind - Head of Janitorial Affairs
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:17:29 pm by Shadow »
Vote Cthulhu 2016

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317