Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Insanely LOUD Treaty (ODP with LOUD)  (Read 949 times)

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
The Insanely LOUD Treaty (ODP with LOUD)
« on: December 16, 2008, 04:08:36 pm »
Preamble:
In the interest of promoting friendship and ever-lasting peace between two sovereign alliances, and because we wub each other so much, the League of United Defense (LOUD) and Random Insanity Alliance agree to sign this Optional Defense Pact.

Section I:
Both alliances agree to not be too loud when the crazy people are sleeping, especially when they have a "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on their face.

Section D:
Florida

Section II:
Neither alliance shall engage in or endorse really loud yelling against the other signatory. If a nation is found in violation of this they will be ordered to offer peace and reparations, the amount of which to be decided by the signatories governments on a case-by-case basis. Defending nations are required to limit retaliation to the level of yelling received. Should an offending nation refuse to offer peace and agree on terms of reparations, as decided by their alliances government, they will be declared a rogue and will no longer be offered the protection of either alliance.

Section II, Item A. Neither alliance will engage in or endorse espionage against the other. *insert forced meme here*

Section III:
Both alliances and their respective members shall yell kinda loud, but not too loud, to each other at all times, especially in public forums.

Section IV:
If either alliance receives information concerning a direct threat to the other, the receiving alliance will yell it really loud so the other alliance car hear it, because so many of us have bad ears. They will also provide the relevant information, keeping the source hidden if chosen.

Section V:
Should either alliance find themselves in a defensive war, they may request military or financial aid from their fellow signatory, who are encouraged, yet not obligated, to fulfill such a request. LIEK OMG ANOTHER FORCED MEME

Section VI:
Either signatory may terminate this pact at any time; however, the withdrawing alliance must notify the other signatory through diplomatic channels 48 hours prior to cancellation, except when the countersigned has violated Sections II or III

Section VII:
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW? GOOD!

Sign for RIA:

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities
Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos
DrunkWino, Triumvir of Random Insanity, wielder of the Triforce of Drunk.
Great Lord, Moth, Cactus Emeritus, Executor of the Will, Interpreter of the Law, and Eternal Ruler of the Temple of Moth
SWAT128 - Head of Foreign Affairs
Dester55- Overlooked member of the RIA and Head of Assimilation Recruitment
King_Srqt, HoIA and Anti-Cupcake of the RIA.
Pterrydactyl - Master of Destruction, Bringer of Wars
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/freeyourmind775/AtonichisSeal-1.jpg
The Insanely LOUD Treaty (ODP with LOUD)

iKrolm, Head of Economics
WarriorConcept, for the hell of it

Signed For LOUD:

Emperor: The Chosen One
Minister of External Affairs: Draeg
Minister of Internal Affairs: Hero1
Minister of War: Timotheus
« Last Edit: March 09, 2010, 06:09:32 pm by Shadow »

October 08 - May 09

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317