Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: "We don't need no stinking flags!" (ProtectoRIte with UAE)  (Read 813 times)

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
"We don't need no stinking flags!" (ProtectoRIte with UAE)
« on: March 27, 2009, 09:05:47 pm »
Introducing the "We don't need no stinking flags!" protectorate agreement.

The Random Insanity Alliance - The Unitican Empire protectorate agreement

Preamble: The Random Insanity Alliance (RIA) hereby agrees to protect the The Unitican Empire (UAE). Don't mess with our Maroon allies.

Part uno: Spanish is hard.

The RIA agrees to protect the UAE should it find itself in any defensive wars. The UAE has the option to take part in any defensive wars the RIA should find itself in, but UAE is not required to do so.

Part dos: Crap, I'm running out of numbers I remember!

Both the RIA and the UAE agree to share any intelligence that is vital to the security and defense of either alliance. The RIA agrees to aid the UAE should the UAE find themselves in any defensive wars. The UAE has the option to aid RIA should the RIA find itself in any defensive wars, but is not required to do so.

Part three: back to good old English spelling.

The UAE agrees to vote for the RIA's Maroon team senator.

Part four: Oh noes!

Should the UAE wish to partake in any trade circles or tech deals involving the RIA, they may contact the current HoE at the time and they set up all deals and circles.

Part five: o_o

The UAE is required to notify the RIA of any pacts it wishes to sign with another alliance. This is to insure everyone is on the same page, and so the RIA can offer it's opinion on the matter. The RIA recognizes the UAE's right to be a sovereign alliance, and will not prevent the UAE from pursuing any diplomatic relations they wish to pursue.

Part six: Hey, you!

Should the UAE have any questions regarding any part of CN be it politics or game mechanics, they are free to ask the RIA any questions they may have. The RIA will help out to the best of it's ability.

Part seven: Don't burritos!

Should either alliance want to end this agreement, they are required to notify the other alliance twenty-four hours before the wish the agreement to be terminated.

Sign for the RIA:

~Shadow - Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos
Delta1212 - Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends
aroused by Margaret Thatcher and Ronald ReaganWino - Triunvir of...got nothing
SWAT128 - Head of Foreign Affairs
Srqt - HoMO
Agent Lemon - Head of Recruitment

Signed for the UAE:

Mingmei - Her Honorable Executive committee Chairwoman!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:14:04 pm by Shadow »

October 08 - May 09

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 27 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317