Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I Love My 4 Crazy Horsies PacT (ProtectoRIte with T4H)  (Read 1099 times)

Offline crazyisraelie

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 5.4" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Kingdom of Zion
  • Ruler: crazyisraelie
I Love My 4 Crazy Horsies PacT (ProtectoRIte with T4H)
« on: June 21, 2009, 12:31:25 am »
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1950/riaflagrooster.png
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg414/salovskyj/Four_Horsemen-1.jpg

I Love My 4 Crazy Horsies Pact

Preamble:
The Random Insanity Alliance(RIA) hereby agrees to protect the The Four Horsemen(T4H).

Article I:
The RIA agrees to protect the T4H should it find itself in any defensive wars. T4H has the option to take part in any defensive wars the RIA should find itself in, but T4H is not required to do so.

Article II:
Both the RIA and the T4H agree to share any intelligence that is vital to the security and defense of either alliance.

Article III:
Should RIA or T4H declare an aggressive war, the other signatory is encouraged to provide them with assistance but they are not required to do so.

Article IV:
T4H agrees to vote for the RIA's Maroon team senator.

Article V:
T4H must receive approval from the RIA if they wish to sign a treaty with any other alliance.

Article VI:
Should either alliance want to end this agreement, they are required to notify the other alliance twenty-four hours before the wish the agreement to be terminated.

Signed for RIA:

Delta1212, Triumvir of the Random Insanity Alliance, Demi-God of Maroon, Psychic Cupcake Overlord of the Cupcakery, Destroyer of Realities, Eperor of the SuperFriends
Shadow, Triumvir of Random Insanity, The Ultimate Lifeform, Mystic Dragon Emperor of the Cheeselands, Puppetmaster of Chaos, Shadow gov of the SuperFriends
Agent Lemon - Tricycle of the Random Insanity Alliance
crazyisraelie, Head of Foreign Affairs and Leader of &#$@s!
Thunder Strike, Head of Recruitment and hater of cats.
cctmsp13 - Head of Economics
C-zom - Head of Military Operations

Signed for T4H:

Dark Star: Dragonforceate of Death member- Horsemen of Death
Rutter: Dragonforceate of Death member- Horsemen of War
Shadowfrog97: Truimvirate of Death member- Horsemen of Famine
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x115/dark_star_01/seal.gif

Also, the floor is now butter.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 04:11:36 pm by Shadow »

Yes I am a self righteous asshole. Deal with it.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 28 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317