Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: loren just got pwnd  (Read 5497 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
loren just got pwnd
« on: February 27, 2008, 07:05:14 pm »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 07:13:29 pm »
That site is win.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 07:18:36 pm »
.---.

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 08:29:12 pm »
That site is old. >_>
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 10:50:16 pm »
Quote from: Shadow
That site is old. >_>

the one that i linked to or the one that i alluded to in the text and you didn't click on you because YOU LOSE THE GAME ZBLEWSKI

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 11:41:37 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
Quote from: Shadow
That site is old. >_>

the one that i linked to or the one that i alluded to in the text and you didn't click on you because YOU LOSE THE GAME ZBLEWSKI

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING DO THAT SHIT, YOU FUCKING DONG

[embed src=\"http://hyperonic.com/flash/cosby.swf\" height="600" width="800" /]
[embed src=\"http://homepage.kennythefox.com/files/partyharder.swf\" height="600" width="800" /]
[embed src=\"http://hyperonic.com/flash/dancing.swf\" height="600" width="800" /]
[embed src=\"http://hyperonic.com/flash/idiot.swf\" height="600" width="800" /]
[embed src=\"http://hyperonic.com/flash/internet.swf\" height="600" width="800" /]
[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/bU00O6_xONo&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:05:00 am by zblewski »

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2008, 11:55:25 pm »
I like ding dongs!
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2008, 10:48:08 am »
if it hasn't become obvious, i think it's funny to do things that other people dont think are funny. including things that make me look like an idiot, so I can laugh at people thinking i'm an idiot. their thoughts are simple and their concepts of humor are crude. unless in fact they only meant to make me think this, in which case they win. i say this for your sakes so you can avoid being the punchline, because apparently there's a humor nazi

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1846/thing2jy7.gif
loren just got pwnd

in our midst, even.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 08:33:28 am »
I was wrong.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 03:18:08 pm »
Holy crap.

Wait. There's a new banner on top. It's... new.

Change D:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:19:52 pm by Loren »

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2009, 03:23:09 pm »
Yeah, Flask made it not too long ago. If you look at the diffrent colored letters guess what it spells...

...that's right. Radmin All Iance (The I was supposed to be a D, making Radmin All Dance, meaning the Rad-Admin can do all dances, but apparently Flask can't spell)

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 03:28:02 pm »
Too bad, Rad Dancers would've been pretty cool. I figured it was Flask, he's the art dude. Glad he's still around though I can't imagine him not... around.

C-zom

loren just got pwnd
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2009, 03:30:33 pm »
Quote from: Loren
Holy crap.

Wait. There's a new banner on top. It's... new.

Change D:

You're still alive? Huh.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:30:52 pm by C-zom »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2009, 03:30:51 pm »
LOREN!!!
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2009, 03:32:53 pm »
Nice timing Leo. I just screwed up and made two topics. You couldn't have been here 3 minutes ago, could you.

Yeah I'm still alive C-Zom. The few times I was online I was on my iTouch and it's really hard to talk on there, I felt bad since I kept having 3 - line conversations when we even had one.

C-zom

loren just got pwnd
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2009, 03:35:52 pm »
Quote from: Loren
Nice timing Leo. I just screwed up and made two topics. You couldn't have been here 3 minutes ago, could you.

Yeah I'm still alive C-Zom. The few times I was online I was on my iTouch and it's really hard to talk on there, I felt bad since I kept having 3 - line conversations when we even had one.

Its aww right, don't worry. Three line conversations are all the rage. Also, the iTouch is a pain in the ass to talk to more than one person on.

You on a friend's computer or is your old one's power supply finally fixed?

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2009, 03:37:09 pm »
I bought a new computer, and it's awesome. Well, it's awesome for me. You might find it to be just alright.

C-zom

loren just got pwnd
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2009, 03:38:39 pm »
Man, anything is awesome compared to your old computer. Is it a laptop or desktop?

Offline —-

• Cuba
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 7 llamas
    • View Profile
loren just got pwnd
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2009, 03:39:43 pm »
Dude. Seriously. It's a desktop with 1 TB of hard drive and a 28" screen and other important specs I can't remember. Vista though :/ But I get a free update to Windows 7.

C-zom

loren just got pwnd
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2009, 03:40:57 pm »
Jesus christ, 28'' screen and a 1TB hard drive? That beats out my hard drive and 23'' monitor.

How much did it cost?

Edit: Download MSN
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:41:24 pm by C-zom »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317