Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: She loves me. . .  (Read 5570 times)

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
She loves me. . .
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 10:54:24 am »
Poor guy.

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.99" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 10:59:59 am »
I'm not poor, I'm hapless/hopeless. Why should she settle for second best when I know I wouldn't.
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Quote from: Jenne
If I had a vajayjay, do you think I would be wasting my time here with you fuckers?
The Archipelago of the Chicken Islands

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
She loves me. . .
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2009, 11:27:14 am »
Quote from: Divine_Light
I'm not poor, I'm hapless/hopeless. Why should she settle for second best when I know I wouldn't.

No, you're not hopeless yet.  Wait until you ask a girl out, think she said yes, realize there a misunderstanding and she thought you meant go to the movies as friends, then have her hate you and never talk to you again.  THEN you're hopeless.  Trust me.  >_>
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
She loves me. . .
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 11:37:13 am »
That ain't that bad.  This is not my story, but a friend of mine.  He had gone out with this girl a couple times.  She finally decided to give it up.  Only problem is, they cannot find a rubber.  Amazingly enough, the decide not to do it anyway.  After that, she pretty much blew him off and never spoke to him again.  That's pretty fucked up.  Do they make a "Sorry for not wanting to cum on your tits" card?

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
She loves me. . .
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2009, 02:23:06 pm »
she doesn't like you! problem SOLVED

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 08:09:23 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
That doesn't stop me from liking her.
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

If I had a vajayjay, do you think I would be wasting my time here with you fuckers?

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 09:43:50 pm »
You remind me bizarrely of me.  In this case, that is a terrible thing for you.  >_>
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

C-zom

She loves me. . .
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 10:19:06 pm »
We live on different sides of the country. . .

Stop what you're doing. If in a game, save and quit. Load up whatever IM client you use to talk to them. Right click their name, hit Block & Remove. Go grab a soda. Go back to what you were doing.

I guarantee if you follow these steps, your ass won't get kicked repeatedly in the future. Long distance relationships blow.

Offline Fade

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=333468
  • Nation: Greys
  • Ruler: DarkLights
She loves me. . .
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 06:34:43 am »

Then go ask her straight in the face and bam its over. None of those email crap, be a man for once or you might regret it later.

Fade aka DarkLights
Tech Farm Cleanup Guy

Nation:Greys

Buying Tech! ( open slots)

Setting up a Trade Circle, remember to check it out: http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=41322.0

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 07:43:43 am »
As a general rule, if she likes you, you will know it.  Because she will not let you not know it.  She will want to stake her claim on you so that other girls know you are her's.

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 08:06:58 am »
She practically told me she doesn't -_-'
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2009, 08:28:50 am »
Well, considering most girls propensity for hinting at stuff, if she sort of said it, she said it.  Sorry dude.

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
She loves me. . .
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2009, 08:44:31 am »
So now block her and force yourself to think of all her negative aspects so you can train yourself to hate her. Duh. >_>

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2009, 09:00:25 am »
I disagree.  You need to pine for her, and call her nonstop until she can't say no.  She just has not had the time to get to know the real you.  Put all your effort into showing her.  I heard mailing her your body parts work.  Start with a ear, and see where that goes.  

Just remember:

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2009, 10:10:12 am »
The dilemma I have now is: salvage a friendship or cut all ties.
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2009, 10:19:24 am »
The dilemma I have now is: or cut all ties.
You know the rules.  Tits, or GTFO.  That applies to relationships too.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
She loves me. . .
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2009, 10:21:09 am »
it does if you think about it long enough, while also having healthy self esteem.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Janquel

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2009, 11:08:11 am »

If you're still pining for her, you won't be able to think in terms of friends. You'll only be able to think in terms of "if I'm really nice to her, then maybe she'll come around." This is not a good position to be in. You don't have to cut ties altogether, but until you've reached the point where you literally don't care about her anymore, you'll want to distance yourself.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2009, 12:54:11 pm »

I can tell you right now, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.  If you do, you're the kind of guy who will beat yourself up and wonder whether you lost a chance.  If you salvage the friendship, you'll be constantly hoping against hope.  The question is, will you find another girl.  Once you do, you'll move on.  For that reason, I'd say salvage the friendship; you'll move on eventually either way, and at least one way you'll have a friend.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
She loves me. . .
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2009, 01:17:37 pm »
CUT ALL TIES.

And remember: Pining is baaaaaad. I pined for a while over someone once. Gave myself an ulcer and lost nearly 30 lbs. Not to mention the mental issues associated from the depression that caused me to randomly lash out at others. It wasn't a good time. >_>

Then I forced myself to learn to hate the object of my desires, and took some Prevacid to heal the ulcer.  I'm much happier and healthier as a result.

So remember: Don't trust a ho...

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317