Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: She loves me. . .  (Read 5568 times)

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
She loves me. . .
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2009, 05:58:44 pm »
Quote from: Skulryk
CUT ALL TIES.

And remember: Pining is baaaaaad. I pined for a while over someone once. Gave myself an ulcer and lost nearly 30 lbs. Not to mention the mental issues associated from the depression that caused me to randomly lash out at others. It wasn't a good time. >_>

Then I forced myself to learn to hate the object of my desires, and took some Prevacid to heal the ulcer.  I'm much happier and healthier as a result.

So remember: Don't trust a ho...

And I thought I was nuts/got too fixated on girls.  Shit, you make me look almost normal.
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Janquel

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2009, 07:21:06 pm »
Only ulcer-inducing incident with a woman for me was when she was studying abroad in Europe, saw a group of mutual friends, and thought that it would be funny to do a "ha ha we all got drunk last night and she woke up naked next to one of them and ran out of the room crying." Worth noting that this female is not one who often drinks, and is definitely not promiscuous.

The ulcer wasn't from when I heard the story. It's from when she told me it was a lie a day after I gave her my initial reaction.

There's just some shit you don't joke about.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
She loves me. . .
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2009, 07:36:25 pm »
How many of you have had a girl pretend she was pregnant? Whether she pretends it is yours or someone elses.

I've had that happen twice from two different girls. Not fun.

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
She loves me. . .
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2009, 08:27:29 pm »
Quote from: Thunder Strike
How many of you have had a girl pretend she was pregnant? Whether she pretends it is yours or someone elses.

Really?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 08:30:02 pm by Arsenal 10 »
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
She loves me. . .
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2009, 08:35:48 pm »
Quote from: Arsenal 10

Really?

You weren't supposed to see that. But yeah it happened.
Women are pure evil.

Offline Janquel

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2009, 08:40:48 pm »
I have, thankfully, never had that one. I can't imagine how that must have been.

Topical link

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2009, 08:49:46 pm »
I've been next to a guy when a girl did that...  And it wasn't even his girlfriend.  >_>
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.99" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2009, 08:52:00 pm »
I've cut off all contact.
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Quote from: Jenne
If I had a vajayjay, do you think I would be wasting my time here with you fuckers?
The Archipelago of the Chicken Islands

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
She loves me. . .
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2009, 08:55:11 pm »
I, thankfully, need never worry about that.

Though I DO enjoy wandering through public stores/boutiques with a female friend and loudly discussing how I "got her pregnant."

Usually it culminates with her shouting loudly "It's MY uterus and I'LL decide whether or not to keep it!!!" while she runs out of the store. OMFG the customer's reactions are priceless.

Though I suppose a similar scare for me was when a sexual partner I met and hooked up with at AB09 told me post-sex that they were HIV positive... I started friggin' crying. And they just laughed and informed me it was a joke. First and LAST time I go in without a rubber.

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

Offline Janquel

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2009, 08:56:38 pm »
Quote from: Divine_Light
I've cut off all contact.
It's going to be hard, particularly if you really liked her. And it doesn't have to be permanent, either - just give yourself some space until you're past the point that it's all that you're thinking about.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
She loves me. . .
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2009, 11:05:01 pm »
Quote from: Skulryk
Though I suppose a similar scare for me was when a sexual partner I met and hooked up with at AB09 told me post-sex that they were HIV positive... I started friggin' crying. And they just laughed and informed me it was a joke. First and LAST time I go in without a rubber.
"oh it was a joke? EL OH EL! guess what I, I'm choking you until you die! OH WAIT JUST A JOKE! WHY ARENT YOU LAUGHING, WHERES UR SENSE OF HUMOR" -shaking lifeless body-
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 11:06:41 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
She loves me. . .
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2009, 08:19:52 am »

Had a couple real scares, but never had anyone fake it (at least as far as I know).  I've bought many a test in my day.  Fortunately, they have failed them all.

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2009, 11:37:42 am »

Had a couple real scares, but never had anyone fake it (at least as far as I know).  I've bought many a test in my day.  Fortunately, they have failed them all.
Act real happy, start choosing names, etc. Double bluff them.
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

If I had a vajayjay, do you think I would be wasting my time here with you fuckers?

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2009, 11:38:58 am »
start an argument about what religion the child should be. use celebrities and their religions as your supporting arguments.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2009, 05:54:23 pm »
Bitch doesn't know what she's could've had. . .
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
She loves me. . .
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2009, 05:59:41 pm »
What was that?

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2009, 06:10:14 pm »
Me.
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2009, 08:41:09 pm »

Mkay, talking to yourself in a topic on RIARI...  Kinda pathetic.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
She loves me. . .
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2009, 09:26:10 pm »
Quote from: Mr_Supportive

Mkay, talking to yourself in a topic on RIARI...  Kinda pathetic.
live up to your name asshole.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
She loves me. . .
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2009, 10:47:35 pm »
Vagina-boob.

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317