Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Time to bomb Libya  (Read 8223 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: Time to bomb Libya
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2011, 05:45:02 am »
She's right next to me if you want to talk to her.

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2011, 01:42:27 pm »
She's right next to me if you want to talk to her.
Clever

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 5.49" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: uhStoneYuh
  • Ruler: Rezin99
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2011, 02:09:46 pm »
is she hot?  :boobs:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2011, 04:31:40 pm »
Not anymore.

Offline Rezin99

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • puff, puff, pass!
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 5.49" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: uhStoneYuh
  • Ruler: Rezin99
« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2011, 06:15:49 pm »
 :lies:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2011, 08:18:43 am »
News Item: "  RAF Tornado and Typhoon fighters will start heading to the Mediterranean to join international operations to protect the Libyan people from Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's forces, David Cameron has said. "

Ok, let's see how the new hardware performs.  Unfortunately, the Libyans are backing down, and called a ceasefire.

That said, I firmly predict that they will continue their assault on Benghazi, and this will result in cruise missile launches and bombing runs.  The Libyans are smart enough to turn their radars off and not shoot at UN aircraft, but who owns the media owns the truth.  Who says we were not shot at?  We had to attack those sites in compliance with the UN resolution...

Why must this path be taken, despite the religious fruitcakes in Benghazi?  To divide and rule Libya's oil supply, and stave off the inevitable disorder when Ghadafi kicks the can soon anyway.

It is a great opportunity to test out the F-22, and Rafale, but I think the Tornado will steal the show because it will do the sand moving...

Offline Bluestrike

• Retired Waffle Commissar
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Cactuar Supreme
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has donated money for the RIA Has been a Foreign Affairs director Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.3" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wikipedia
  • Ruler: Bluestrike
« Reply #86 on: March 25, 2011, 02:17:08 am »
Palestine has a right to be pissed at Israel.

*World War Two Ends*

UK: We have a lot of crazy jews who barely survived.
France: I don't want them!
Russia: We'll kill them for you!
United States: Can't we just put them somewhere? We put the Japanese in Utah!

UK: GOT IT! We will just give them their ancient land of Canaan back! All we have to do is kick out the people that had been living their for millenia. It will work out fine, as I'm sure all the neighboring Arab countries will accept these new immigrants with open arms.
United States: Great Idea!

WRONG.
:cactuar: :rainbowsheep:

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #87 on: March 25, 2011, 07:19:51 am »
This is why Barack Obama is bombing Libya.

Gaddafi removed all his money held in Swiss banks and asked the United Nations to vote to abolish Switzerland as a sovereign nation.

Gaddafi wants Palestine and Israel to merge into 1 state.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 28, 2011, 03:49:50 am »
We should bomb Palestine and Israel too.  They are basically the same - neither side wants to give an inch, and each wants to be in control of the "Disney Land for the Religious" franchise. 

Remember that the land was originally Jewish, only if you follow the oldest historical text in the world, the Bible.  So, the Palestinians of today are paying the price for their ancestors' aggression, just as the Jews of tomorrow will pay for what is going on today.

Easy solution - nuke Jerusalem and laugh.  Shoot anyone who opposes the idea.  Let anyone who wants to leave, leave.  If only Solomon had a nuke...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 34 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317