Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: IRC destroys and helps homework  (Read 6883 times)

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
Re: IRC destroys and helps homework
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2011, 10:01:41 pm »
You know, when there was one of me, I thought it was funny. Now that there are three of me(okay, two plus gangs), trolling Mia has lost its luster.

So, Mia, would you like to go grab a cup of coffee and talk about something boring like stock prices and mutual funds?
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2011, 10:11:57 pm »
Ugh, our communication paper was so boring. Seriously. It was painful.

Yeah, that's the reason I don't like finance; the analysis of the market is boring as hell.

Macro is also lame because it's assumptions and simplifications of their models and the mathematical links between these models is so tedious, I find that I can't believe it to be true. Sure, it may do some useful predictions sometimes, but a lot of the time it's just useless. The world isn't that simple.

I like micro (well, I guess more managerial economics now that I think about it) because of the practical applications it has. Pricing strategy, game theory, optimisation etc all have ways that you can actually use the skills in a real way. When I'm out in a job, I can see how these skills will (hopefully) set me apart fromt the rest.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 10:14:31 pm by Arsenal 10 »
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Earthly Heaven
  • Ruler: Salmia
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2011, 11:12:07 pm »
I liked the graphs I will admit, the demand and supply makes sense to me. Rather simple.

I love communication classes. I love figuring people out, I love giving a speech. It is just easy to me. I can stand up and give a speech on  the spot as long as I know the material. I have found speaking classes/communication easy peasy. It is just logical sense to me. Though accounting is logical sense too mathematically at least.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2011, 12:48:43 am »
you know, if you guys don't exercise any self control on your trolling, you may force ppl to make rules about it. we just had a huge CockPony over someone burritos with much less justification, without making it clear what offends them beforehand; now this person has asked you to stop. show some maturity.
How rude, to bring up srs bzns. Are you intentionally trying to hurt my feelings? Don't answer that...

Besides, GS, I and leo were more directing that at each other than at mia... but yes, you're right anyway so ill stop.

And what is WRONG with you people... when i was studying marine engineering and control systems, i had to take a compulsory buisness ethics course... also related economics courses... (yeah...i did EVERYTHING).
Worst time of my life in coll! Mostly the ethics... The eco i could handle, it was in essence mathematics after all.
I guess it takes a certain type of mind set to be good at monees. An old people kind of mind set.
I was referring to arse as an old person. When a girl talks business, its just hot.

I did study micro eco for a bit, if more out of self interest than anything esle, Macro economics is what we had, what we needed...>_>
I found micro economics far more interesting than macro, its a lot more factual than macro...macro economics seems so...theoretical.

Market research in itself has always failed to pique my interest, can't blame me, i just like water, but individual market research was at least more interesting than looking at the bigger picture all the time.
I agree with arse about the practicality of micro...or managerial eco.
Being able to quantify individual needs and economic behaviour is hella interesting if you're into eco. Though then again, you have stuff like opportunity costs and shit that you CANT quantify...
Economics eatzes your brainz.

That's my impromptu slice on the pseudo-on-topic discussion.
[/attempt at redemption]
Bai bai old people, ill be back to read the semi interesting replies.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2011, 12:51:44 am »
You know, when there was one of me, I thought it was funny. Now that there are three of me(okay, two plus gangs), trolling Mia has lost its luster.

So, Mia, would you like to go grab a cup of coffee and talk about something boring like stock prices and mutual funds?
I resent this, im more like you than other's when i go a-trollin.

Why am i trying to boast about that? Wtf is wrong with me?
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2011, 01:42:52 am »
I had to take a social problems class (required for all business students). General education for my university requires a racial issues class too. For me, that includes an old African American dude who didn't even want to teach the class and didn't listen to students. Somehow I managed to end up with an A- in the class despite not understanding half the time what he wanted us to actually do.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2011, 01:50:01 am »
No gangs, GS is the only person I have ever met who can do a good impression of me, and he does it so well that I could probly let him use my account for a week and no one would notice.

Back to school stuffs, I have this Spanish paper that I really need to finish tonight but of which I have only done some planning for...in English. Gonna be a long night, and then I need to study for my 3 finals tomorrow + pack my bags for my flight on Friday.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Arsenal 10

• Officer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • SPIEZ MASTER!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Has colonized the Moon! Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 19.29" long.
  • has 250 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Goonville
  • Ruler: Arsenal 10
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2011, 02:03:07 am »
Haha yeah, supply and demand is good stuff. I had to do an ethics paper too. The lecturer was awesome though so it was a good paper.

Oh, and I got a job a few days ago at the university. Yay! I'll be a tutor all of next year in first or second year economics paper.

Can you speak/write fluent Spanish, Leo?
Chillaxin since 3/23/2008

Quote from: Moth
On the contrary, I think we're being very unserious about this. If we were serious about this situation, it would have been settled in a matter of hours.
Quote from: cctmsp13
If you're good enough for Arsenal, then you're good enough for me.
Quote from: pielord47
Arsenal, have I mentioned how large my mother told me your cannon was? She said it was HUGE.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2011, 02:13:29 am »
you know, if you guys don't exercise any self control on your trolling, you may force ppl to make rules about it. we just had a huge CockPony over someone burritos with much less justification, without making it clear what offends them beforehand; now this person has asked you to stop. show some maturity.

Come on - Mia is a good sport about this, and some of us obviously need the outlet that only Mia can provide.  Mia, would you consider starting a racy thread, and we can concentrate out wit-substitute there?  You would have to make an appearance from time to time, but if you did, I would stop trolling your other posts.  This seems like a fair compromise, neh?

Otherwise, realistically, this will erupt again regularly, since there is no rule about it, and if there was, we would play the margins.  Because that's what we are - risk takers.  lol.  BTW when I leer like this in real life, women swoon.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2011, 02:28:45 am »
Arse, I can speak it fairly well, but my writing leaves a little to be desired. Usually, I tell people that I'm at a conversational level since I can talk to natives but it's obvious that I'm not completely fluent. This paper, however, is a 5-ish page research paper that has to be completely in Spanish, and I need to get it done now so that I can start studying for my other finals.

And Mia, fair warning, I'm not sure if a dedicated topic would be enough to keep me in check. As you know by this point, Leo jumps at anything first and asks questions later.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2011, 02:35:27 am »
No gangs, GS is the only person I have ever met who can do a good impression of me, and he does it so well that I could probly let him use my account for a week and no one would notice.
You're just saying that because he's white!

@arse
We had to study MACRO supply and demand for a while...it was...convoluted...
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2011, 02:38:32 am »
But what would his whiteness have to do with anything? Mia's white and I obviously don't treat her better than anyone else.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2011, 02:46:06 am »
But what would his whiteness have to do with anything? Mia's white and I obviously don't treat her better than anyone else.
Dont you get me started on Mia! All day, its mia this and mia that, she gets ALL your attention. You heartless philandering basterd!
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2011, 02:49:22 am »
You're just jellin'.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2011, 02:58:48 am »
I am not white.  I am a rainbow.  And I ride a pony.  My pony's name is Mia.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2011, 03:02:41 am »
See what I fucking mean. This guy is better than even young me could have ever dreamed to be.

Maybe I'm too old for this routine; maybe it's time for me to pack up and head out on a journey without myself.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2011, 05:51:23 am »
Leo, flattery will get you everywhere.  Except in Mia's pants.

Offline Mia

• Non Grata
  • RIctuar
  • has 37 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2011, 09:54:48 am »
I am not starting a topic because you're immature idiots who cannot control yourself. I simply will not indulge you any longer. Keep it up and I'll just add you to my ignore list.

In regards to Arsenal, I enjoyed the graphs actually since I understand the factors that shift the curves either right or left or along the curves. Usually was on our test.

And bleh tests. I haven't had any papers this semester but that is what I am best at. I have math and accounting exams soon. Going to die this week. But hey, if I am still around Saturday, I'll go celebrate.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2011, 11:17:31 am »
I am not starting a topic because you're immature idiots who cannot control yourself. I simply will not indulge you any longer. Keep it up and I'll just add you to my ignore list.
I can control myself, sometimes, on occasion, under a blue moon in September, when the house of Akaroth is bright with the shining of two stars.

Now stop trying to sound smart, you're in the RIA and we don't take kindly to smart people.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2011, 11:32:45 am »
I can control myself, sometimes, on occasion, under a blue moon in September, when the house of Akaroth is bright with the shining of two stars.

Now stop trying to sound smart, you're in the RIA and we don't take kindly to smart people.

Yeah, don't be so black and white - I controlled myself once, too!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.319 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317