Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT, I record how fucking awful Florida is  (Read 7408 times)

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
Re: ITT, I record how fucking awful Florida is
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2012, 02:14:11 am »
You'll have no doubt when you see the pile of garbage.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2012, 03:15:09 am »
Everyone should be allowed to vote.  The moment you start saying one person can't, then some other special interest group will want someone else to not be allowed.  Given the levels of incarceration in the US, you are talking about a potentially large segment of the toniculation, felon or otherwise, who are at risk of losing a basic right.

The US started the vote with only while men with something like 250 acres of land, and it took 200 years to let women and blacks have the same right.

I think children and illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote for whatever government will rule them in the land they live in.

Grilledslug, illegal Immigrants voting is just plain retarded.  What's to stop people from coming to the US and voting just to influence our elections?  Better yet, whats to stop someone from either importing people to support them?  Not to mention how much easier it would be to be fraudulent in an election.

Besides, the number of people who have committed felons is very small relative to the voting population.  But just like we don't give them the right to bear arms (felons can't own weapons), we also strip them of their right to vote.  Now, maybe we should have some sort of forgiveness program to give it back eventually, but as far as I'm concerned, if someone commits a felony, they are showing a complete disregard for the safety of others, and disrespect for the law, and should not be allowed to vote.  Simple as that.  NO EXCEPTIONS.  Now, if your wrongfully convicted, you should not only get your voting and firearms rights back, but some restitution.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2012, 06:38:32 am »
Well Apo, either you skew the results because too many people can vote, or you skew it because too many are disenfrachised.

In an era of globalisation, I think other countries should also have a say on what governments countries choose.  For example, I would vote out Assad.

Can you imagine how powerful democracy would be if this were the case (not saying they get an equal vote, just some sort of representation).

The world's first democracy, Athens, started will only 300 people having the vote.  Then 3000, then they extended it to all.  Then they started to roll it back.  Now look at them.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2012, 07:11:37 am »
Let's do an experiment.  Let's let our allies vote in our next election.  If that goes well, then we'll open it up to other diplomats.  After that, we allow our allies members to run for gov.  After that we probably won't have much say in how our gov is run, so we'll have to see how they want us to do it. 

... Now, maybe we should have some sort of forgiveness program to give it back eventually
You can get the conviction expunged, with a good lawyer, depending on the crime. 

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2012, 12:24:38 pm »
Everyone should be allowed to vote.  The moment you start saying one person can't, then some other special interest group will want someone else to not be allowed.  Given the levels of incarceration in the US, you are talking about a potentially large segment of the toniculation, felon or otherwise, who are at risk of losing a basic right.

The US started the vote with only while men with something like 250 acres of land, and it took 200 years to let women and blacks have the same right.

I think children and illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote for whatever government will rule them in the land they live in.

Grilledslug, illegal Immigrants voting is just plain retarded.  What's to stop people from coming to the US and voting just to influence our elections?  Better yet, whats to stop someone from either importing people to support them?  Not to mention how much easier it would be to be fraudulent in an election.

Besides, the number of people who have committed felons is very small relative to the voting toniculation.  But just like we don't give them the right to bear arms (felons can't own weapons), we also strip them of their right to vote.  Now, maybe we should have some sort of forgiveness program to give it back eventually, but as far as I'm concerned, if someone commits a felony, they are showing a complete disregard for the safety of others, and disrespect for the law, and should not be allowed to vote.  Simple as that.  NO EXCEPTIONS.  Now, if your wrongfully convicted, you should not only get your voting and firearms rights back, but some restitution.

Why stop there?

Let's take away the right to vote from people who commit misdemeanors.

Or hell

Take them away from liberals since they show a complete disregard for this country anyway

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 07, 2012, 12:40:23 pm »
I think animals should be allowed to vote, too.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2012, 07:31:17 am »
Here is another reason Florida is awful:  It eats cool hardware.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/14/us/florida-osprey-crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Unjust War Four years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2012, 03:05:11 pm »
65 Year Old Sentenced to 20 Years Prison for Shooting into the Ground

Ronald Thompson of Keystone Heights is 65 and a 14-year Army veteran who has logged 5,000 hours of volunteer service at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Lake City.

Enlarge | Buy Photo
Ronald Thompson, 65, of Keystone Heights, appears in court Wednesday for a hearing on a new trial. Thompson was sentenced two years ago to 20 years in prison under Florida's 10-20-life law for firing a gun into the ground to scare a teenager who was threatening his grandmother.

Cindy Swirko/Staff
But for the crime of firing two gunshots into the ground to scare off some teenagers, he is serving 20 years in prison.

Thompson is nearly blind, diabetic and has had multiple heart surgeries. In the past few years since he was in prison, he has had surgery on his prostate and to remove tumors from his face.

Two years ago, the judge who reviewed the 20-year term required by Florida's mandatory minimum law called it "a crime in itself." He sentenced Thompson to three years instead of 20.

But that was overturned on appeal by the office of 4th Circuit State Attorney Angela Corey, the prosecutor in the case of George Zimmerman — the accused shooter of Sanford teen Trayvon Martin.

Now, in a motion that cites both mandatory sentences and Florida's "stand your ground" law, Thompson has filed for a new trial, claiming his first one was not fair and that his trial attorney's performance was ineffective.

"I think (the sentence) far exceeds anything that would be reasonable. That's the problem we have with minimum mandatory sentences — they sound good on paper or on the campaign trail, but they don't always work so well when applied to individual cases," said his appeal attorney, Steven Whittington. "I don't think too many people would think with what happened here, even though he technically violated the law, that a reasonable sentence is 20 years — especially when we are going to be paying for this, including some really high medical costs that he has already incurred."

More in http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120614/ARTICLES/120619789

Florida

Stand Your Ground: This is okay
Shoot Your Ground: 20 years in prison

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2012, 04:13:43 pm »
Basically if he had shot and killed the kid he would have been ok, but because he only scared him off he's going to prison
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2012, 08:14:15 pm »
I think stand your ground applies to people who are being physically threatened, not just people who are seeing someone having an argument. so no, if he had shot the kids it would not have been ok.

but yeah 20 years is way too much.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2012, 11:28:35 pm »
You could always try to claim that you thought the argument was escalating and that you had reason to believe that the kid was about to attack you.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2012, 08:01:11 am »
Especially if you made sure the shot was lethal.  Than shot the grandmother too.  No witnesses.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2012, 11:29:54 am »
You could always try to claim that you thought the argument was escalating and that you had reason to believe that the kid was about to attack you.

In Virginia, if an intruder breaks into your house and you honestly believe your life is in danger and you shoot them in the leg on purpose you will be arrested.

This is because not shooting to kill implies you didn't really believe you were in danger at all.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2012, 01:05:03 pm »

In Virginia, if an intruder breaks into your house and you honestly believe your life is in danger and you shoot them in the leg on purpose you will be arrested.

This is because not shooting to kill implies you didn't really believe you were in danger at all.

doesn't this belong in the virginia thread

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2012, 04:34:08 pm »
Couldn't you just say you were a lousy shot, or would you have to verify the kill?

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2012, 10:23:35 am »
Florida lifeguard fired for rescuing drowning man

http://now.msn.com/now/0704-florida-lifeguard-fired.aspx

Blow your whistle on this one: A Hallandale Beach, Fla., lifeguard has been fired for rushing to rescue a drowning man. Apparently the company that hired him to help patrol the beach objected to the fact that he left his appointed zone to participate in the rescue. "We have liability issues and can't go out of the protected area," his supervisor told the Sun Sentinel newspaper. "What he did was his own decision. He knew the company rules." Tomas Lopez, 21, said he doesn't regret rushing to save the struggling man, even if it cost him his job. "Someone needed my help. I wasn't going to say no," he said. A hero in red swim trunks, we say.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 10:25:17 am by Abe Simpson »

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2012, 03:17:49 pm »

this doesn't make sense. Alderaan is peaceful. They have no weapons.

would make more sense if the death star was florida. or maybe a flying florida shaped imperial battle cruiser.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2012, 01:57:14 am »
But what about all the golf courses full of seniors?

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2012, 12:37:12 pm »
Male Police Captain Forces 15 Year Old Female To Strip So He Can Inspect Her Vagina To Find Out If She Was Having Sex

Male Police Captain Forces 15 Year Old Female To Strip So He Can Inspect Her Vagina To Find Out If She Was Having Sex

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/30/juan-de-los-rios-miramar-_n_1639806.html

A South Florida police officer inspected more than driver's licenses when he approached a teen couple sitting in the back of their car.

Juan De Los Rios, Miramar police captain and a 28-year police veteran, was arrested Friday on two counts of lewd and lascivious conduct after he allegedly required a 15-year-old girl to take her pants off so that he could use a flashlight to inspect whether she had sex with the 19-year-old also in the car.

The incident happened on January 18 in the parking lot of a Miramar industrial park, according to the arrest warrant.

The underage victim told police that an officer, whom she later identified as De Los Rios, approached the vehicle and asked what they were doing there.

"Well, are you having sex?" the officer asked as he leaned against the car window. The victim and witness both said "No, no, no, Officer, no," but De Los Rios told them he needed to check.

Here's the reported exchange as noted on the arrest report:

"Check what?" the victim said.

"I need to see inside."

"Inside what?"

The officer indicated between her legs and said "I need you to pull your pants down. I need you to take it all the way off," referencing her underwear. "I need you to open it," the officer said before using his flashlight to examine the victim's genitals. "No anal sex? No sex in general?," the officer continued.

"No, no."

Explaining that he needed to check for bruising, the officer then examined the victim's breasts before telling the teens, "Alright. Go home."

The victim eventually told family members about the encounter, and went to police and identified De Los Rios who has been on administrative leave since the complaint was filed in January.

After a warrant for his arrest was issued Friday, De Los Rios turned himself in.

Hours later, he posted the $30,000 bond and was released from Broward County Jail.

If convicted, the police captain faces 15 years in prison and up to a $10,000 fine.

I'm sorry this wasn't used appropriately before.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2012, 06:25:50 pm »
They gave him free burritos for doing that? Damn, Florida is weird.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.611 seconds with 44 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317