Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: So...I'm thinking of retiring out of retirement...  (Read 6138 times)

Offline ZPO4O

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: So...I'm thinking of retiring out of retirement...
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 01:36:43 pm »
I would only accept land as payment for anything.
...I wish that was an option.
Zpilot21: if i get a call from you, im gonna murder your dog
Zpilot21: >_>
Moth: Zeep, no!
---
Zeep: you hate my dog so much, you hate it into non-existance!
Moth: :D
---
Zpilot21: im sorry!
Moth: That's intolerable! You're being put on the RIA's perma-ZI list!
Zpilot21: ;_;
---
Quote from: Leo
okay?
---
***This spot is my tribute to Flask***
**Dont tell him he has a tribute from me though**

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2013, 01:48:48 pm »
You know what is an option? Standing up, taking ALL the land, and laughing in admins face.

Well, at least it's an option for someone who grew a pair during puberty.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2013, 01:33:18 am »
Just how, pray tell, does one just take all the land from the admin?  Se has special powers you know.  Admin powers.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Illuminati War Has donated money for the RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2013, 03:23:28 am »
By being a man. By doing that which has been deemed impossible. By letting no one tell you what you can or can not do.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2013, 04:59:25 am »
Is this what you tell yourself when you try to meet girls?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 02:38:12 pm »
I haven't gotten to the "try to meet" part yet....
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2013, 02:50:08 pm »
Ok I will walk you though the process, step by step:

1) let go of your penis.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2013, 03:52:26 pm »
No.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2013, 03:28:04 pm »
Well that ends my 100% guaranteed method for meeting chicks in 2 easy steps.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2013, 03:33:25 pm »
Seems it wasn't very guaranteed, then.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2013, 11:52:51 am »
The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

The real trick is in not charging anything in the first place.  That way I don't have to give anything back in case of a claim like yours.  My whole business model is built on this.  I was going to IPO 6 months ago, but Facebook played interference.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2013, 12:12:02 pm »
I can still sue you for damages, however.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2013, 02:25:45 pm »
Not really, I am headquartered in the Cayman Islands for just that eventuality. 

Maybe you could save yourself all the angst and just let go of your dick.  I am sure your dick would be grateful.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2013, 02:47:44 pm »
As an American citizen, I'll just accuse you of a serious tax crime and we'll just extradite you back here so I can sue you.

And no. Fuck you for that terrible idea.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 02:17:39 am »
You can't extradite me.  I have Antarctican citizenship, bitch.

Obviously there is a market for "10 easy steps to letting go of your penis, from time to time".
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:19:34 am by GrilledSlug »

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2013, 04:20:04 am »
Well, depends on what part of Antarctica you are from. Chile claims part of it, and as a Chilean, I will just have you extradited there where you will even have less of a chance.

And your book sounds worse than Twilight and 50 Shades of Gray combined which is why I'm sure women loved reading it.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2013, 03:05:35 am »
Yeah, women with dicks love my books.  That's why I recommended that you read it.

As a true Antarctican, I dispute Chile's claim.  No extradition will be possible.  If you capture me, my passage through your courts will be governed by the Geneva Convention.  Boiy.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013, 04:43:13 am »
No one gives a shit whether you want to or not, you will be extradited. We'll accuse you of war crimes and get you that way. Worked for Bush and it will work for me.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2013, 06:47:20 am »
You and what army?

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2013, 04:30:25 pm »
The Army of the Supreme Sides of the Eastern Saddles (ASSES) is all I will need to win this battle.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317