Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: A little help please!!!  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Ginryu

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
A little help please!!!
« on: December 31, 2009, 03:52:27 am »
Anyone know where we can get wallpaper?

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
A little help please!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 04:29:19 am »
Probably at a home decoration store or something along those lines.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
A little help please!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 07:27:53 am »
in the barrio.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Viper6525D

• Insane Ice Cream Guy
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Back from the Dead, A-holes! :D
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team
  • war boner is 0.38" long.
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nation: Leonhardt Frontier
  • Ruler: ViperDOTInsanity
A little help please!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 07:18:54 am »
1) What TS said
2) Why have you not filled out an application yet? Seriously, you joined 2 months ago and still nothing.
& 3) Why post this on the Anime forum?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 07:22:24 am by Viper6525D »

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
A little help please!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 02:25:05 am »
Quote from: Viper6525D
1) What TS said
2) Why have you not filled out an application yet? Seriously, you joined 2 months ago and still nothing.

Maybe he meant wallpapers for the computer? Like backgrounds?  And maybe it's in here because he was looking for anime backgrounds?

But I completely agree with 2.

Seriously.

Offline Ginryu

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
A little help please!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 10:39:04 am »
Quote from: Myrrh
Quote from: Viper6525D
1) What TS said

Maybe he meant wallpapers for the computer? Like backgrounds?  And maybe it's in here because he was looking for anime backgrounds?

But I completely agree with 2.

Seriously.

1)Sr, but I still nothing cause Ive already apart of TSCE.
2)Just like Myrrh said, Im here looking for anime backgrounds.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Unjust War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Equilibrium War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Five years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
A little help please!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 10:46:27 am »
then we cant help ask TSCE =P
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 38 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317