Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Random Insanity FMLs?  (Read 1539 times)

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Random Insanity FMLs?
« on: August 28, 2009, 01:07:28 am »
Today, I thought my class was in the 4th floor of a college building. /Running late, I ran the stairs all the way to the top, only to figure out I was in the wrong building. I ran down the stairs, then to the other building, then up those stairs and into the classroom. Once I got through the door, I was mauled by a bobcat, FML.

True Story (well, most of it)

your turn.
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 03:15:58 am »
FML = fuck my lambkins?

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 04:15:01 am »
Quote from: llamavore
FML = fuck my lambkins?

lambkins?

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 06:44:02 am »
little lamb

Offline Thunder Strike

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has colonized Mars! Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.46" long.
  • has 324 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Storm Heaven
  • Ruler: Thunder Strike
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 06:58:31 am »
Imma guess which part isn't true.

You don't go to college?

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 01:38:29 pm »
Everything I own is broken or breaking.

My laptop recently needed a monitor cable replaced; my Zen has a giant blank spot in the screen; the heat sink in my desktop computer fell off and singed the motherboard, so we had to get a completely new computer; Super Smash Bros. Brawl killed all my Gamecube controllers; I need a new pair of headphones every 3 months; the bottom of my dirty laundry hopper is falling off; the bottom of the pants drawer of my dresser is falling off; all my shirts have little holes in them because my puppy likes biting things; and my puppy twisted his leg recently and had a hard time walking for a few days.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

C-zom

Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 02:32:44 pm »
<_<

Offline triviuum

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.24" long.
  • has 23 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: trivium 69
  • Ruler: devil driver
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 02:37:01 pm »
Quote from: Untelligent
Everything I own is broken or breaking.

My laptop recently needed a monitor cable replaced; my Zen has a giant blank spot in the screen; the heat sink in my desktop computer fell off and singed the motherboard, so we had to get a completely new computer; Super Smash Bros. Brawl killed all my Gamecube controllers; I need a new pair of headphones every 3 months; the bottom of my dirty laundry hopper is falling off; the bottom of the pants drawer of my dresser is falling off; all my shirts have little holes in them because my puppy likes biting things; and my puppy twisted his leg recently and had a hard time walking for a few days.
you dont have a puppy?
Me Naked

-thanks KCToker

Offline Divine_Light

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.99" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 05:52:03 pm »
My laptop broke, FML
Fixed it though

My headphones broke, FML
National growth or bust.
Captain Planet #17

Quote from: Jenne
If I had a vajayjay, do you think I would be wasting my time here with you fuckers?
The Archipelago of the Chicken Islands

Offline Shadow Smudger

• Golden Sun
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Venus Adept
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.75" long.
  • has 83 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://ian.centasm.net
  • Nation: Shadow Empire
  • Ruler: Shadow Slayer
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 08:23:33 pm »
My sister wants to fuck me. FML.... wait....            
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 08:23:50 pm by Shadow Slayer »

[19:44] <%AbeSimpson[RIA]> ThunderStrike: Please stop trolling
---------------------------
[18:05:16] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Congrats, you are now Shadow
[19:30] <&Delta1212[RIA]> I already know I'm too smart for my own good anyway
[23:22:43] <&Liz> yeah ShadowSlayer[RIA] isnt bad looking tbh
[13:17:52] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Xiphin' in the front seat, Lizzin' in the back seat
[13:17:57] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Gotta make your mind up
[13:18:28] <&Delta1212[RIA]> Which seat can you take

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has colonized Mars! Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 10:27:28 pm »
I have too many coins. Life sucks

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 11:16:07 pm »
I keep reading this thread, FML

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 12:04:28 am »
Quote from: triviuum
you dont have a puppy?

He's 1/2 mini-schnauzer, 1/4 dachshund, 1/4 chihuahua, and against all odds a very fucking cute puppy. A cute puppy with sharp teeth.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 12:04:45 am by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Skulryk

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/demonicadvent
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 12:29:43 am »
I have a song stuck in my head... I can play the entirety of it mentally from start to finish, and even pluck out the melody on my piano. But I can't remember it's name. It's a trance song, it has no lyrics for me to google, and I have NO CLUE about any artist/title information. And it's been stuck in my head, playing at least 5 or more times a day... for the last 4 months. Still haven't been able to figure it out. And now I can't sleep because the song keeps playing. FML.

Agent_Lemon[RIA]: i thought you were a girl for some reason
Skulryk: ... >_>

i already bloody know you know i do know things bloody hell somethings turning away from here back towards NATO

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 01:09:32 am »
Quote from: Skulryk
I have a song stuck in my head... I can play the entirety of it mentally from start to finish, and even pluck out the melody on my piano. But I can't remember it's name. It's a trance song, it has no lyrics for me to google, and I have NO CLUE about any artist/title information. And it's been stuck in my head, playing at least 5 or more times a day... for the last 4 months. Still haven't been able to figure it out. And now I can't sleep because the song keeps playing. FML.

How does one pluck a piano?

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 01:52:11 am »
from the inside.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 06:33:27 am »
Quote from: Skulryk

Record yourself playing it, upload it, find a electronica forum online, post a link to the recording, have elitists mock your taste.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 02:05:52 am »
i forgot i made this topic, FML
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Insanity FMLs?
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 04:36:26 am »
Crunka's mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long. Crunka can't you see you're just not the boy for me. I know it's kinda wrong, but, I'm in love with Crunka's mom, FML

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317