Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY!  (Read 5481 times)

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 11.31" long.
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Citrus Empire
  • Ruler: Agent Lemon
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY!
« on: August 04, 2009, 08:30:06 pm »
How To Apply

Before you apply:
  • Change your Team Colour to Maroon.(this is not mandatory but it's encouraged)

Once you've done all that, you need to register an account on the forum (assuming you haven't already).   Now log into your forum account. Select the application form below and copy it.

• Nation Ruler Name:
  • Nation link:
  • How did you find out about RIA? (name of recruiter(s) if applicable)
  • Are there any reasons why we shouldn't accept your application?
  • You may not attack any nation without the approval of the Head of Military Operations. Do you understand this?
  • Do you like waffles?:

Next, you must also take this oath:
I, _______, pledge my services to the betterment of the RIA, so that it in turn will make me a stronger, more capable nation, and a member of a community that will protect and provide for me in my time of need, and I will do the same for its fellow members. As long as I am in the service of the RIA, and as long as it is in my service, I will never shed my loyalty to it, though if I wish to leave I may leave freely and without animosity from fellow members.

VIVA LA RIA!!!

Now go back to the Cactuar Welcome Hall and click on the "New Topic" button and paste the form. Fill it out and submit it.

Now go to the Random Insanity Alliance in CN: http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10038 and click "Request to Join This Alliance"

Once you post your application, the Head of Recruitment should respond to your application 24 hours. Please check back on your application after you have posted, to see if there is a response. If there are no problems with your application, you will be granted access to the RIAcademy.

While you are waiting for your application to be processed, feel free to chat with other RIAers on Discord by clicking RIA chat. You can also chillax in our Random Insanity forum.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 05:18:57 pm by Brian, Reason: Changed name to make it a wee bit more obvious that this is how to apply. »

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
NEW MEMBER APPLICATION!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 03:02:49 pm »
Team Colour

Why should I change to Maroon Team?
The RIA is a Maroon alliance. If possible, you should only trade with people on the same team colour as you, because you get a happiness bonus(which means more money). If you change to Maroon Team, you will be able to trade with other RIA members and the alliance as a whole will benefit.

How do I change to Maroon Team?
On the left hand side of your nation's page, click on "Edit My Nation".
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/foxy_lady69/app/editmynation.png

Beside "Nation Team", select "Maroon Team". Then scroll to the bottom and click "Save Changes".
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/foxy_lady69/app/maroon.png

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 03:03:06 pm »
War/Peace Preference

Why should I change it to "War is an option"?
Staying in Peace Mode will severely damage your nation's economy. RIA will protect you so you won't have to worry about being attacked. So it's safe to stay in War Mode and it's good for your economy.

How do I change it?

Scroll down to "War/Peace Preference" and choose "War is an option". Save changes.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/foxy_lady69/app/warmode.png

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 03:03:38 pm »
DEFCON Level and Threat Level

Why should I change my DEFCON level to DEFCON 5 and my Threat Level to Low?
If you're at war you should be in DEFCON 1. If you're not at war(which I'm assuming you're not), you should be in DEFCON 5. You make more money that way. You should never in DEFCON 2, 3 or 4.

Being in "Severe" Threat Level reduces the effectiveness of spy attacks against your nation. However, it is very unlikely that someone will spy on you unless you're in a war, especially for small nations. So change your Threat Level to to "Low", you make more money that way.

How do I change to DEFCON 5 and Low Threat Level?

Scroll down to "DEFCON Level" and choose "5 - Peacetime Readiness". Just underneath that, choose "Low" as your Threat Level.
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll74/foxy_lady69/app/defcon5.png

Save changes.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 07:34:55 am by Agent Lemon »

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 08:19:50 pm »
Posting your application

Simpy select the application form posted above and copy it.

Go back to the Cactuar Welcome Hall forum and click the "NEW TOPIC" link.

Paste the application form and fill it out.

Scroll down and click "Post"

You're done.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 01:00:52 pm by Ogaden »

Offline Agent Lemon

• Troll Legend
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Funktuar
  • has 149 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 08:19:53 pm »
The RIAcademy

What is it?
The RIAcademy is a place for prospective members to learn about the basics of CN and the RIA.

How do I sign up?
Just visit this link. Read through the pinned topics. When you feel you are ready, make a new topic in the RIAcademy forum asking for the tests. You should be sent the tests via personal message within 24 hours. Reply to this message with your answers to the questions.

Note: You don't gain access to the RIAcademy until your application is processed.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 10:25:16 pm by gangs20003 »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.185 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317