Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Need RIAers  (Read 2332 times)

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
Need RIAers
« on: May 21, 2009, 12:48:33 pm »
2 small nations who want to sell tech: 50 blocks for 3 mill, and 1 large nation who wants to buy tech with me.

nations much be consistently active so that the dont fuck anything up or else i'll hate

my signature has my nation, in game pm me

Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Five years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
Need RIAers
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 12:58:23 pm »
Im good for 2 months of selling
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Need RIAers
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 01:07:03 pm »
I'll buy.  It's pricey, but probably easier this way.

How many times are you looking to do this?  Just once, or a consistent deal?  Either way, I'm in.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Need RIAers
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 07:41:14 pm »
up
Muay Thai - Strength Training - Battle Rifles - (ex) Paintball Professional - C&C:RA2 - COD4:MW - My Nation

Offline dreinhei

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • RIA Veteran back and ready for redeployment
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 3.21" long.
  • has 82 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://rialliance.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=2hfhtq32i3d7fos0ccogvmvqq0&action=profile
  • Nation: Emerald Triangle
  • Ruler: Cooper76
Need RIAers
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 11:38:51 am »
I will sell some tech, PM me

LIVE FOR NOTHING.....OR DIE FOR SOMETHING. And Smoke Weed

Nation Info: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=622330

Cooper76 (Emerald Triangle)
R.I.A member

Offline dreinhei

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • RIA Veteran back and ready for redeployment
  • Awards RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War
  • war boner is 3.21" long.
  • has 82 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://rialliance.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=2hfhtq32i3d7fos0ccogvmvqq0&action=profile
  • Nation: Emerald Triangle
  • Ruler: Cooper76
Need RIAers
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 11:43:17 am »
how do you guys waant me to do this?

LIVE FOR NOTHING.....OR DIE FOR SOMETHING. And Smoke Weed

Nation Info: https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=622330

Cooper76 (Emerald Triangle)
R.I.A member

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon!
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
Need RIAers
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 02:04:47 pm »
Quote from: dreinhei
how do you guys waant me to do this?

Lets plan on starting on 5/29 unless someone has a problem with that.  Reoga's slots will open up then.

Send $3M
Jenne --> Reoga
1ofkind --> dreinhei

Send 50 Tech
dreinhei --> Jenne
Reoga --> 1ofkind

Repeat every 10 days until someone says stop.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Need RIAers
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2009, 12:06:56 pm »
i do nigga cause i wanna start this shit now say something say something say something

Offline DrunkWino

Need RIAers
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2009, 01:06:32 pm »
Why the hell is this here?
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Need RIAers
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2009, 07:54:27 pm »
edit: nevermind, didn't realize we had a seperate forum for tech trades
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 07:55:59 pm by Untelligent »

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline 1ofkind

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
Need RIAers
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2009, 03:48:38 pm »
Quote from: DrunkWino
Why the hell is this here?

cause it's random insanity so calm ur bitzh ass

edit by the way its completed, and Reoga , sorry i didn't see you, but why only 2 months?

I may arrange another tech circle after i get me next wonder
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 03:50:22 pm by 1ofkind »

Offline hanchiang

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Need RIAers
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 11:57:20 pm »

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
Need RIAers
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 08:19:01 am »
This deal is already up an running.  No opening here.  Sorry.  Reoga said only two months of selling, so there may be an opening after that.  We are only 2 deals in though.

Offline leivo

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Need RIAers
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 06:35:33 am »
if you mean 0.50 im in

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
Need RIAers
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 07:50:54 am »
This deal has long been terminated.  Sorry.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.234 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317