Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Random Rant.  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Random Rant.
« on: January 25, 2009, 05:13:22 am »
I don't blog or anything, so whoever opens this topic will SIT HERE AND READ MY RANT.

So.  Heres basically what happens most of the time I'm alive:

At school:

I see the potheads, sitting in their corner of the cafeteria when I eat.  They talk about how the government sucks, and everything is bad, and the economy problems mean they can't get jobs to afford their weed.  I say nothing, and just continue to eat.  However, it requires a HUGE amount of willpower to not go over to where they are and beat the living shit out of all of them.

Seriously.  They are complaining about not being able to afford weed when people in other counties can barly afford to live, and people from OUR country are in other countries fighting terrorism so that they don't have to walk down the street every day and wonder if today is the day they are going to get blown to pieces because they are too close to an attack, or worse, at the target of an attack.

At work:

I see people come into gamestop and buy 5 or 6 year old kids games that so violent, kids shouldn't even know they exist.  But sadly, we live in a society that is so accustomed to these levels of violence, they think nothing of it and say things like "It's nothing they don't see on TV'.  Then, there are the spineless parents who buy it because they kids keep begging them and whining.  They usually say something like " Oh, it's for me" when I tell them the rating.  I'm not stupid.  I know your buying it for you 6 year old son who's whining about how he wants another copy of halo because his is scratched to shit.

All over:

I see people complain about the smallest things sometimes, and not realize how petty it is.  I see people that complain when they hear of us sending aid, or helping people in other counties and say "We have poor people here, we shouldn't be helping them."  But thats what we do.  We help other people.  We know that we have problems here, but we also know that they are NOTHING compared to people in other counties.

One of the things I notice, is that people constantly complain about the wars overseas.  Heres the thing they don't realize: If we didn't give them targets to easily hit overseas, they would be spending that money on targets no so easly hit in the states.

We've had attempted attacks in the past few years, most get swept under the rug by the media which would rather report "suicide bomber kills 12" then "Terrorist assult on a Us Army Base Foiled" BTW, yes, there really WAS a terrorist attack planned for a US Army base that was stopped DAYS before it happened by Federal agents.  There were also events that were completly ignored by the media.  Like when a bomber was setting up IED's in Sothern-georgia in 2006 and detonating them when police-cars drove-by.

I don't know if it's because I have a unique perspective having actually going overseas to Iraq in OIF III, but I'm not sure most people realize exactly how nice we have it here.  People talk about how the "US will collapse eventually" like it's a good thing.  Heres the thing:  I've seen what happens when countries break into chaos and it's not pretty.  Most people i see every day don't even deserve how nice we have it here and I KNOW that almost noone here knows what it's like for those who have to make sacrifices to keep it that way.  This war is not just about protecting america, it's about protecting the american way of life.  If we don't have people overseas playing "target" for the terrorists to hit, they would be over here hitting everyday Joe walking down the street on his way to work.

I'm not very good at ranting, but I just had to get this out.  I really can't believe how completly blind to everything that happens around the world most people are.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline dester55

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Overlooked member of the RIA
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been a diplomat Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 18.67" long.
  • has 189 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: kamicassis
  • Ruler: dester55
Random Rant.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 08:11:39 am »
break there little bubble and show them the truth.

When everyone rage quits I start taking my clothes off.

Offline Aaron

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon!
    • View Profile
Random Rant.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 08:13:45 am »
I blame the Jewish mass media machine.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Random Rant.
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 09:17:00 am »
on the one hand, the bush administration has made a lot of mistakes. and whenever anyone makes a mistake in the political arena, their political opponents try to polarize the issue to capitalize on it, acting as if all you have to do to fix it is vote for us not them. which is oxshit, the system as a whole is too centralized to be democratic. 2 monolithic parties = too busy fighting eachother to serve the people in a *balanced* fashion. we've also got a lot of government agencies competing with eachother when they should be cooperating. including intelligence agencies.

on the other hand I think we had grounds to invade Iraq; they lost a war and continued shooting at our planes. I'm sure other places give us valid excuse to invade them too. we don't depose every dictator we come across. so it becomes a question of global tactics; what are the benefits of invading, will it help other situations, will it aid the fight against terrorism, will it help our allies in the region, will it help to change the geopolitical landscape into something besides 'kill all americans?' the answer to all those is yes - if they'd taken their time figuring out how to do it right. they didn't. so what you've got is the administration half-assing its cause for war, half-assing it's preparations for rebuilding, half-assing its public interface on the issue, on a war that isn't basically wrong or right, just executed wrong, and is painted as wrong by political opportunists and the media which shares their interests, because these opportunists deeply believe that nothing can go right until they're in power. which is gey. but both sides do it and you can expect more of the same results from anyone who has to cater to their party and partisan support in order to succeed in a political career. part of this is also that many people are too dumb to think for themselves about how easy it is for the media to misrepresent anything. just because you vote for a guy to make *some* decisions for you, doesn't mean you are no longer responsible to get the facts and be as objective as possible about the situations of the day.

people hate bush, not because he's the cause of all our problems, but because it's easier to hate him than take responsibility, and hold society in general responsible, because to do so forces one to confront what a huge change we need to make to survive as a nation. we're afraid of our inability to control how large and powerful we, as a nation and as a global society, have become. so we hate certain people and certain sides of the party lines and whoever certain newsgroups tell us to hate, because we want to believe it's that simple. it aren't

a lot of people hate america because they think we're imperialistic, when in fact we're simply unfettered capitalism. capitalism is meant to be fettered, not by the government, but by the public who vote with their money, their purchases, their sales and investments and business decisions. and wherever you go, if they're involved in that global trade network, they're accomplices. the global economy is the closest thing to a world government (lol), and it depends on people buying into the idea that the american dream is just materialism, depends on the weakness of an individuals' access to information about who they're purchasing from and what the money does, the weakness of an individual's perception from outside a corporation or organization. and this ... dynamic, which is the natural evolution of economy in a society this size, will develop in any society which exists as the premiere financial power base in an empire, a community of nations, or a global society with or without national boundaries. so hating on america is ignorant. not that we aren't responsible to do something; mainly to educate ourselves and our society about the importance of conscientious consumerism and independent, objective information gathering.

/rant
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 09:17:41 am by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Random Rant.
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 10:41:20 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI2qhwDG6Hc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PI2qhwDG6Hc</a>
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
Random Rant.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009, 12:02:46 am »
...good read.

Quote from: Aaron
Forgive me if my sarcasm detector is broken, but really? Could you get any less original?

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Rant.
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009, 12:42:49 am »
Quote from: Aaron

You blame John Stewart?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
Random Rant.
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009, 12:42:14 pm »
I see the potheads, sitting in their corner of the cafeteria when I eat. They talk about how the government sucks, and everything is bad, and the economy problems mean they can't get jobs to afford their weed. I say nothing, and just continue to eat. However, it requires a HUGE amount of willpower to not go over to where they are and beat the living shit out of all of them.

Seriously. They are complaining about not being able to afford weed when people in other counties can barly afford to live, and people from OUR country are in other countries fighting terrorism so that they don't have to walk down the street every day and wonder if today is the day they are going to get blown to pieces because they are too close to an attack, or worse, at the target of an attack.

Speaking of economy problems, I have my own little rant. I know that for many people this recession will be pretty hard, but for the vast majority of Americans I truly believe it'll be a good thing. We've become so dependent on looking for sources of entertainment that we continue to just dump our money into buying shit we really don't need. The result? The little kids Pterrydactylhis sees playing Halo when they should be running their fat asses around outside playing tag or 4-square or that other old-school stuff. Now, if these people don't have the money to afford this stuff then maybe we'll learn again how to enjoy ourselves without drooling in front of a TV, yelling at TKers in Halo, or smoking weed in our parents' basements (ok probably not on this one but w/e). Now that I look back on it, even though it seemed like oxshit at the time, my parents did a pretty good job of raising us. We were only allowed to watch like a half hour of TV a day on the weekdays, and then we had to play outside for the rest of our free time. On weekends we were only allowed to play an hour or so of video games, and then we had to go outside. Sure, I now spend a lot more time playing video games, but I always leave time to just go outside and hike around, work out, etc.

I hate quoting that damn Allstate commercial, but this recession might be a good time to put things back in perspective.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Rant.
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009, 08:40:25 pm »
What we need, is videogames to return to a "semi-suck" stage like when I was growing up.  We played videogames for a bit, but you couldn't just do it for hours at a time.

You know what else was bad?  i had to explain to an 18 year old what smear-the-queer was.

HE'S ONLY 5 YEARS YOUNGER THEN ME!

We definatly need kids to play outside more.

also, did you know that most people who play paintball fit into the 21-26 age group?  and that the group is MOVING?  Each yea, the group moves up a year or so.  Maybe because kids don't need paintball guns  to "kill" people anymore?  They can just go online and play halo.

also, nowadays, most kids who play paintballs get hit once and then cry.

i remember my first time when I was 8.  we CAPTURED AND EXECUTED PEOPLE.

Then again, all our paintball guns were "pump" (you pumped it once to put a round in, then fired).  Now we got all these new semi-automatics and ones like my ultra-awesome fully-automatic destructive paintball gun of raep.

Seen here:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/freeyourmind775/IMAG0707.jpg
Random Rant.

BTW, it doesn't have it's automatic hopper or backpack air tank in the picture...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 08:41:22 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Rant.
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2009, 10:12:08 pm »
you have ugly feet

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
Random Rant.
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2009, 10:23:37 pm »
Quote from: llamavore
you have ugly feet

I agree.

Anyways, I never played paintball, but I think everything except mainstream sports is following the same trend. The bad thing about mainstream sports is that now they're mostly played through the school, where everything is about competition. What happened to basketball in the driveway?

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Rant.
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2009, 10:25:18 pm »
Quote from: WestWind
What happened to basketball in the ghetto?
rumored to still exist, i can't confirm though being white

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Rant.
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2009, 10:51:05 pm »
lol  i remember a fun time I had in the ghetto once

i was on my way back home from the army (after the discharge).  I stopped in southern Chicago at a gas station.  There was probably about 5 inchs of steel protecting the owner from someone with a gun.  Anyway, this black guy across the street noticed my army stickers on my truck, and called me Over.  he opened the trunk of his car, thanked me for serving, and said if I wanted, I could have any of the guns he was selling.

i declined, as my truck was full of stuff and I had no place to put one, but told him if I ever found anyone who needed weapons, I'd point them to his corner.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Random Rant.
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2009, 10:54:27 pm »
Quote from: Pterrydactyl
lol  i remember a fun time I had in the ghetto once

i was on my way back home from the army (after the discharge).  I stopped in southern Chicago at a gas station.  There was probably about 5 inchs of steel protecting the owner from someone with a gun.  Anyway, this black guy across the street noticed my army stickers on my truck, and called me Over.  he opened the trunk of his car, thanked me for serving, and said if I wanted, I could have any of the guns he was selling.

i declined, as my truck was full of stuff and I had no place to put one, but told him if I ever found anyone who needed weapons, I'd point them to his corner.
ROFL
Where on the South Side?
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Random Rant.
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009, 12:18:12 am »
Quote from: Pterrydactyl
i was on my way back home from the army (after the discharge).

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317