Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Shadow's Steam Summer Game Giveaway  (Read 7280 times)

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 19.21" long.
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: The Cheeselands
  • Ruler: ShadowDragon
Shadow's Steam Summer Game Giveaway
« on: June 29, 2014, 12:41:46 am »
i.e. Shadow gives away duplicate games he got from humble bundle over the past year. I had one of these a few months ago but it died out so here's a new one. >_>

RIAers get priority choice, then allied members, and finally anyone else. Feel free to claim up to two games a week. If you want to trade/give me something in return I won't reject but I don't mind if you don't either. :)

Just post which ones you want and I'll PM you the key/link to get them.

Available Games:

- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
- Amnesia: Dark Descent
- Anodyne
- Anomaly 2
- ArcaniA
- Bad Hotel
- Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
- Closure
- Defense Grid: The Awakening - Gold
- Dungeon Defenders
- Faerie Solitaire
- Fractal: Make Blooms Not War
- Frozen Synapse
- Galaxy on Fire 2 Full HD
- Gemini Rue
- Hero Academy
- Jack Lumber
- Jamestown
- Little Inferno (2 copies)
- Natural Selection 2
- Nightsky
- Orcs Must Die! 2: Complete Pack (2 copies)
- Organ Trail: Director's Cut
- Offspring Fling
- Risen
- Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
- Serious Sam Double D
- Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
- Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter
- Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
- Serious Sam 2
- Serious Sam 3: BFE
- Solar 2
- The Bard's Tale
- The Showdown Effect
- Tiny & Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
- Zeno Clash

Available from gangs:

- Awesomenauts (2)
- E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy (2)

Claimed games:

- Awesomenauts (by Princess Celly)
- Deponia (by Croix)
- Divinity II: The Developer's Cut (by Shin One)
- Dust: An Elysian Tail (by aithne)
- Evoland (by Shin One)
- F.E.A.R. (by Atonichis775)
- F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (by wolfbain)
- F.E.A.R. 3 (by wolfbain)
- FEZ (2 copies) (by Aerlorin & Croix)
- Garry's Mod (by Princess Celly)
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams (by Ogaden)
- Hotline Miami (by llamavore)
- Incredipede (by Ogaden)
- Little Inferno (1 copy) (by aithne)
- LIMBO (by Aerlorin)
- Mark of the Ninja (by llamavore)
- Orcs Must Die! GOTY (by Chuck Normis)
- Sanctum 2 (by Croix)
- Solar 2 (1 copy) (by cctmsp13)
- The Bard's Tale (1 copy) (by Atonichis775)
- To the Moon (by Gangs)

Claimed from Gangs:
- Don't Starve + RoG (by Shadow)
- Papers Please (by Croix)
- Sleeping Dogs Complete Collection (by biofantic)
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:46:08 pm by Shadow »
Old Forum's Profile: Joined - 25-July 06, Member Number - 21

~ShadowDragon777
The Cheeselands (My Nation)

aithne

Re: Shadow's Steam Summer Game Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 12:56:11 am »
I CLAIM DUST

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been a diplomat Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a Triumvir
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 12:58:54 am »

~ShadowDragon777

aithne

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 01:02:25 am »
Little Inferno too please!

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 01:06:39 am »
Little Inferno too please!

Sent. Good choices. :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:10:27 am by Shadow »

~ShadowDragon777

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 03:12:39 am »
fez and sanctum 2 pl0x
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Shin One (Xaby)

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 9.48" long.
  • has 127 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Atreides
  • Ruler: Shin One
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 09:34:47 am »
FINAL EDIT:
-Divinity II: The Developer's Cut
-Evoland

Hope it's not too late to edit.  :delta1212:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 10:10:30 am by Shin One »

Don't take life too seriously. After all, no one ever gets out alive...

Offline Shin One (Xaby)

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • has 127 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 10:12:08 am »
I didn't know what most of those games were so I asked my officemate what his recommendations were. After making my first post, I remembered he's more of a casual gamer, so I decided to look at trailers, and ended up with what I put in the final edit.

So... penguins!

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 03:26:37 pm »
That's the way to do it.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline wolfbain

• RIAer
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 13.24" long.
  • has 153 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: gardera
  • Ruler: wolfbain
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 04:20:06 pm »
ill go for fear 2 and fear 3 :D

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 09:36:38 pm »
mark of the ninja

and

hotline miami

* retired former love god thanks shadow

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 10:15:26 pm »
fez and sanctum 2 pl0x

Sent. See PM. Enjoy!

I'll send the rest in a bit.

~ShadowDragon777

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2014, 11:26:39 pm »
FINAL EDIT:
-Divinity II: The Developer's Cut
-Evoland

Hope it's not too late to edit.  :delta1212:

Nope wasn't too late. Sent! See PM! Enjoy! :)

ill go for fear 2 and fear 3 :D

Sent! have fun!

mark of the ninja

and

hotline miami

* retired former love god thanks shadow

Sent. your welcome. :)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 11:41:44 pm by Shadow »

~ShadowDragon777

Offline cctmsp13

• Viceroy
  • Funktuar
  • Viceroy of the RIA - Maru!
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 19.11" long.
  • has 318 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: korinekia
  • Ruler: cctmsp13
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 02:51:00 am »
Solar 2

I'm keeping this banner.

<cctmsp13[RIA]> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9U9qGGYmo
<Drummer[FF]> lmao
<Croix> what the fucking shit
<Croix> did i just click cctmsp13[RIA]
<cctmsp13[RIA]> not sure
<Croix> those two girls murdered a robot, and the robot seemed to enjoy it.
<cctmsp13[RIA]> oh that
<Croix> then they... i don't even know, charged up a portable generator on their vibrators?
<Croix> the fuck is wrong with you:X

cctmsp13, President of Korinekia
Viceroy of The RIA
Sovereign of the NPL

Offline Aerlorin

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 4.55" long.
  • has 259 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Sector Alpha
  • Ruler: unknownjoker
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 03:36:29 am »
Fez and Limbo look interesting...
ignotum per ignotius

Offline Shin One (Xaby)

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • has 127 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2014, 08:19:25 am »
I will to the fullest.

Thanks man!

Offline Princess Celly

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has colonized the Moon! Has been a Triumvir Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has been a diplomat User figured out how to work the award system One year of Random Insanity Was elected to be Captain Planet The Disorder War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Foreign Affairs RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War
  • war boner is 11.85" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: New XGA
  • Ruler: HeroofTime55
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2014, 06:25:22 pm »
awesomenauts and garrys mod pls
http://steamcommunity.com/id/herooftime55

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2014, 08:40:13 pm »
If your still doing it, I'll take FEAR and Bards Tale.  :S
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 08:55:48 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Ogaden

• Spammer of Inboxes
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • I wwebsite as on the internet
  • Awards Veteran of the Baldr War Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been a Triumvir Veteran of the Dave War Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 15.3" long.
  • has 490 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.abtirsi.com
  • Nation: Ogaden
  • Ruler: James Dahl
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 11:27:00 pm »
I'll take Incredipede and Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Ogaden, Spammer of Inboxes, Giver of Happy Endings, Retard Savant, Buzzkill Extraordinaire, Protector of Mexico.
:ria:

Offline Shadow

• The Ultimate Lifeform
  • Lord Cactuar
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 393 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2014, 05:40:43 pm »
Was away for a bit for the 4th. I'll get to those I haven given yet either tonight or tomorrow. :)

~ShadowDragon777

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.481 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317