Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: The Zone--Final Topic.  (Read 1081 times)

C-zom

The Zone--Final Topic.
« on: June 28, 2008, 04:50:49 pm »
TOPIC CLOSED GO TO THE TOPIC IN CREATIVE ENDEVORS OR WHATEVER. ITS POSTED THERE.

Plot Summary: Out of the characters posted, five or six will be part of a main "group". This group will mostly work together, or at least travel. There will be a prologue explaining the origin of the main mystery to the story. Also a couple paragraphs for most of the main characters, then it will kick off with a battle where most of the characters meet. It won't be dramaticlly overdone. But our party escapes into a place called Dark Valley, which is the most horrifying place in The Zone. The group then sets off on a main quest. There are some really dark places, characters, and sad moments. Also some huge highs. I have a couple chapters written and I actually like it.

TOPIC CLOSED.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 10:20:46 pm by C-zom »

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 05:33:16 pm »
WE'RE GOING ATOMIC, C-ZOM. US AND ALL THE RATS, WE'RE GOING TO BE LIT UP LIKE CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTS.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 05:38:23 pm »
Toasting in an epic bread.

Also, inb4 "ohai c-zom, visit more often ;_;"
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:38:38 pm by zblewski »

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 05:53:08 pm »
hope you're not asking us to repost the ones from previous threads;

in which case i will add a new faction of 'cute azn chicks' who will now be what this thread is about.

choose your answer wisely, c-zom.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 05:57:45 pm »
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. THEN SOMEONE BETTER GET THE PRESENTS

I like Toast. Give me it.

No. I got ALL of those, I just need new characters.

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 06:01:49 pm »
Quote from: C-zom
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. THEN SOMEONE BETTER GET THE PRESENTS

I like Toast. Give me it.

No. I got ALL of those, I just need new characters.

any specific kind of character you want, bc if you need them in bulk i'll just throw a bunch together

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

C-zom

The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 06:05:15 pm »
Throw in some villains, I need them mostly. And a couple serious characters since I need two more for the main party.

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 10:35:14 pm »
Name: ZOMBIE JESUS
Skills: IT CAN RESURRECT ITSELF. AND TYPE IN ALL CAPS.
Weaknesses: ITS JESUS, HES AWESOME. HE CANNOT DIE. AND IF HE DOES, HE COMES BACK.
Appearence: JESUS, BUT ZOMBIE-ISH
Backstory: HE WAS KILLED, THEN CAME BACK. THEN DIED AGAIN. THEN CAME BACK AS ZOMBIE JESUS.
Party: ZOMBIE JESUS
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 10:47:09 pm »
Name: Rob Schmiddenheizer
Skills: hiding things, smuggling things, is pretty damn accurate with a rifle, can talk to bears, can blend into the background pretty well, and is always calm. always.
Weaknesses: radioactive bears, bullets, people with heavy british accents, and pineapples
Appearence: wears a bear fur jacket, bear fur pants, bear fur helmet that covers his entire head, bear fur boots, bear fur boots, bear fur gloves, bear fur shirts, bear fur socks, and a single extremely small earring in the shape of a bucket on his left ear.
Backstory: was kidnapped by bandits 6 years ago, and was beaten unconscious by them then left out in a bear den with the radioactive bears. the radioactive bears were mentally retarded so they thought he was a bear cub, so they nursed him back to health. he can't remember anything since then though. a bunch of smugglers found him coming out of a bear cave and recruited him into their ranks.
Party: smuggler
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 11:19:29 am by Lord Doom »
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 10:54:02 am »
Name: Azer
Skills: Stealth, Detecting Enemies in Hiding, Throwing Projectiles (Presumably on Fire)
Weaknesses: Suffers from Paranoia, Severe Dementia, and is a Sociopath
Appearance: Usually hard to tell, keeps to the shadows. He is of short height, has a small frame, and generally his appearance resembles his surrounding as closely as possible to avoid being seen. He carries a lantern when he believes he is being tracked or followed.
Backstory: Azer is not a native inhabitant of the Zone. He is an exiled hermit from where he was born. Exiled after killing his mother in a fit of rage, Azer began to develop several mental instabilities as he wandered the Earth in search for a new home. When he came to what would soon become the Zone, he was greeted by an overly trusting inhabitant. Frightened, he attacked. Beaten into submission by the local vigilantes, Azer was imprisoned and scheduled to be interrogated. All interrogations proved fruitless as Azer could not communicate with another human being properly. Following this, he was to be sent to the State Asylum. Merely days before he was to be transferred, The Zone was set up and all of it's inhabitants were trapped in it with Azer. Accompanying the resulting chaos, Azer made his escape and now terrorizes all those who come across him and kills them. At all costs, he avoids being captured again.
Party: Azer is a Loner who is known to have killed Bandits, Smugglers, Mercenaries, straggling members of the Army, children, and just about everyone.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

C-zom

The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 09:40:04 pm »
Prologue coming in like ten minutes.

Offline pielord47

• the Lord of Pie
  • RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • the Lord of Pie
  • Awards Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 4.97" long.
  • has 16 llamas
    • View Profile
The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 09:42:12 pm »
Name: Sirch Nosretep

Description (Physical): Short blonde hair covered by a top hat in which he keeps notes. Wears a nice shirt with a blue tie over a plain white tee and has baggy, blue jeans. Black boots and a heavy trench coat. Overall his appearance is quite comical except his deadly blue eyes and totally serious face.

Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): Doesn't like team work and prefers to work alone. Used to live with parents until they were killed in a house fire. Doesn't like to talk about it with others. Loved a girl when he was young who also died. This causes him to be extremely sad most of the time.

Skills: Extremely intelligent kid. Can detect when someone is lying pretty easily. Great at poker. Tactical and great plan maker. Knows the human body well and can find weak points in it easily. Therefore he mostly fist fights but he is skilled with any type of medieval weapon as well as handguns. Pretty strong for a nerdy type of person.

Party: Loner

___

Name: Onish Emaruba

Description (Physical): Spiky brown hair and dark, circle sunglasses. High-collared gray coat that he never opens. Brown pants that reach his shins. Wears blue sandals. Has a fragile body build.

Description (Abilities/Mental/Past): Fun to be around and is always happy. Extremely serious about fighting and girls. Gets tense and stops smiling when asked about his personal life.

Skills: Skilled in close ranged combat. Excellent at math and science. He is able to control and communicate with bugs from radiation. Good at psyching out his opponent in a fight. Doesn't lose sight of his goal.

Party: Loner
Ruling over pie since that one time a couple years ago.

Quote from: Wikipedia Article for Portal
Wolpaw further describes the idea of using cake as the reward came about as "at the beginning of the Portal development process, we sat down as a group to decide what philosopher or school of philosophy our game would be based on. That was followed by about 15 minutes of silence and then someone mentioned that a lot of people like cake."

C-zom

The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 09:51:18 pm »
Prologue.

"Father found a boar today. He shot it and brought it home, hopefully we'll have dinner tomorrow. He says he found it nearby so it must not be radiated. Thats become a bigger problem with the smugglers moving radiated material out of the zone. Father says the guards don't even stop them anymore. I wonder why? The rest of the world doesn't need to know of this place. The smugglers.. have they acquired them too?"

He stared at the page for a moment then penned "July 6th, 2005" on it. He sat up from his chair and gazed around the decaying room. "Its so cold" he thought as he pushed some blankets in front of the broken window. "Its time for you to sleep." a man said as he walked into the boys room. "Tomorrow we'll be expecting a vistor. He will need your help, and you will need your rest." A frown formed under the mans beard. He placed a knife on a desk next to the door then left. The boy looked at the doorway, then at the knife. He only saw a knife once before, when his sister was robbed and killed. "Why?"  He tossed it on the floor and jumped onto his bed.

A shriek and howl from outside woke the boy up. His attention was drawn to raised voices down the hall. "Get out of here Stalker." His father said. "Now now, we are just coming for the rent." Another man said in a sarcastic voice. The boy could hear a man fall into their table. Footsteps sounded from the hall and a man in black leather rounded the corner into his room. "Come with me kid." he said in a rough voice. The boy slowly moved off his bed. He eyed the knife; the mans eyes following. "Maybe later." The man said as he grabbed the boys arm. A picture of a woman fell as the boy was tugged. She looked up at them as they passed. "What do you want? You have the money." the father said painfully as he lay in the ruins of an old table. Another man in leather raised a gun and shot the father.

"What the fuck Psycho?" The man let go of the boys armor and pulled a sawn off shotgun from under his jacket. "We fucking wanted the money, not him dead."
"Can't always get what you want eh? Grab his legs and pull him outside. I'll take care of the kid." Blood rushed from the fathers head and trailed across the dust ridden floor as he was drug outside. Another blast could be heard, quickly followed by "Fucking dogs."

"Now kid, tell us where the girl is or you'll be like tonic." Psycho said as he forced a picture into the kids hands. "No."
Psycho sighed. He looked around the kitchen as if for some clue, then punched the kid with the butt end of his handgun. He fell onto a puddle of blood. The kid started crying hysterically. Psycho aimed the gun at his head and pulled the trigger. It clicked. He pulled it again, it clicked. "Fuck." he said. He pulled out a knife, but paused:
 The kid
"I..." the kid spat. He looked up at the bandit and pointed to his necklace. Psycho grasped the blue stone and eyed the kid. "What about it?"
"I know where more are. I... I was exploring with friends. We... we found it."
"Found what? What?" Psycho shouted with a hint of excitement.

The kid got off the floor and started walking out the door.  The other bandit stood digging a hole. "Now I gotta dig two." he laughed as he pointed to a pile of dog next to the dad. Psycho nodded to the kid and the other dropped the shovel quickly. The kid stopped as they reached a dirt road and turned around. "Its in the forest. A cave... I'll show you, just don't kill me. Please." Psycho smiled at this and ushered the kid forward. They followed the road into a forest. There were no birds, but distant gunshots and shrieks providing ambient noise. The sun seeped through the menacing trees as they paced forward. The kid veered off trail, and the two bandits followed.As they moved through the thick underbrush more and more, the sun began to set. Psycho was now holding both knife and gun caustiously as they moved. "Where the fuck is it?" The other said. "Who knows Blonsky." Psycho responded.

After a few hours the group reached a steep hill. As they climbed, the pitch black began to fade into a blue. "Just over here." the kid said. They reached the top of the hill. A creature lay stooped over a dogs body. Its long tentacled mouth wrapped around its neck. "Whats--" Psycho pushed the kid down and the beast reared its head towards them. It stood up and ran at them. Click, click. "OH FUCK THIS." Psycho was tackled by the shriking mutant. Blonsky missed twice as he shot at it. The underbrush came alive with small creatures running. Psycho and the bloodsucker rolled down the hill. Screams from both were heard as Blonsky grabbed the kid and ran forward. "Here, here!"

The two reached a huge pile of rocks with blue light seeping through it. Blonsky threw off his backpack and started fishing through it. The kid took his chance and ran into the bushes. "Eh, let em rot." Blonsky mumbled as he tossed a located C4 block into the rocks. He ran to cover and detonated. The explosion tore through the trees and rocks. As the smoke cleared, a wall of blue light emerged. He walked to the rubble and gazed into the cave. Glowing stones and metals enlightened the area. He smiled, and pulled out a hand radio from his pocket.

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
The Zone--Final Topic.
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 09:55:50 pm »
nice prologue

i was expecting the kid to go to a radioactive bear cave and get the people raped by bears and Rob Schmiddenheizer XD
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 39 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317