Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 2448 times)

Offline Premetheas

• Random Monk
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • IMUNNE
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.44" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Tycos
  • Ruler: Premetheas
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2010, 02:18:35 am »
can someone send me a PM with the server IP for our minecraft server I work third shift here in EST. So I would prob be on only during times everyone else is in bed already.

:boobs: :fap:
~ I hear-by declare myself the local insane monk ~

Offline Thissstupid

• What are you looking at?
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 3.48" long.
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Thissstupid
  • Ruler: Thissstupid
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2010, 09:40:58 am »
Oh gawd, not more people playing this game.

Become a Diplomat <--- clik teh wordz
Spoiler for Hiden:
<DrDoctor|UPN|MoC> If I didn't know you, I woulda temporal raged into the 4th dimension

Quote from: skip92,Jan 4 2010, 02:05 PM
Your a good alliance member and alot help thanks again.
Quote from: Altheus,Jan 4 2010, 10:41 PM
Working tirelessly to get everyone the right trades and into the right trade circles, Thissstupid has saved and generated UPN countless million dollars. (or whichever currency you happen to use) Every time I see him on IRC Thisissstupid is always on the case fitting people together and hooking UPNers up with the right resources.
<~Hans|UPN|> Also, thissstupid. My general observation of CN women has granted me this pearl of wisdom, in the last week of the month, be nice, It's not that this goes for everyone, but it seems to be a fairly good rule of thumb

<@Lukcia> <3 Cox
Quote from: The_Arbiter
Why? Is someone about to roll them? <_<

UPN may not be a crowd favourite right now but this spate of cancellations is silly.

Somebody already rolled them and her name is Peggy Sue.
<%Shadeslayers09[TSP|LoFA]> Ya know something Thissstupid|DRAGON|, if stupidity was worth a penny you would be a trillionaire.

<%Keve69[UINE]> An NPO nation in anarchy just messaged me saying that he was looking for allies for his alliance, he then asked if I was interested in a treaty. How should I respond WickedJ?
<%WickedJ[CSN]> hm.
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> Perhaps someone in gov?
<%WickedJ[CSN]> respond by telling him to join a better alliance
<%WickedJ[CSN]> like UPN
* %Thissstupid|DRAGON| facepalms
<%Keve69[UINE]> XD
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> I love you Wicked
<%Thissstupid|DRAGON|> Where do you live, I want to kiss you.
<%Keve69[UINE]> Thissstupid, never have you better worn your name then now

<~Abdur|away|>  Thissstupid|DRAGON| hides it down his/her pants.

<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> you absolutely win CN period, end of story :D
<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> ever since you put UPN in their place you've been a idol to me :)
<Mike_Oldfield[GDA]> Admin is CN's God, Thissstupid|DRAGON| is his right hand :p

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac262/Thissstupid/untitled.jpg

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2010, 09:52:39 am »
Got you taken care of.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Premetheas

• Random Monk
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • IMUNNE
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 6.44" long.
  • has 20 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Tycos
  • Ruler: Premetheas
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2010, 10:02:05 am »
Oh gawd, not more people playing this game.

yes more of us playing a wonderful gameplay-focused-PC game.
BTW big notice to everyone interested notch is releasing the big patch for the servers tomorrow. 
This means health, dieing, PVP, and monsters we gonna get raped if we don't wall in and torch up our areas.
~ I hear-by declare myself the local insane monk ~

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2010, 10:32:43 am »
How I craft torch

Offline Delta1212

• Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept Has colonized the Moon! Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been a Triumvir
  • war boner is 16.44" long.
  • has 107 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Verspasia
  • Ruler: Delta1212
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2010, 12:59:52 pm »
Put a coal over a stick.
It's ok Delta, the mods still love you.  But the forum skin is not a user and we cannot warn it.

<Away_Srqt[PG13]> thanks for satisfying my girlfriend delta
<Away_Srqt[PG13]> I appreciate it

The Truth about Scientology

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2010, 01:25:27 pm »
We should start a Dwarf Fortress succession game and then vote on which game is better.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317