Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: literally no one here will accept my open Marvel vs Capcom challenge  (Read 4706 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Re: literally no one here will accept my open Marvel vs Capcom challenge
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2015, 08:04:39 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/QdgcXIm.jpg
literally no one here will accept my open Marvel vs Capcom challenge

http://i.imgur.com/pMZ4Bbu.jpg

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2015, 10:13:08 pm »
jesus FUCKING christ

I fucking hate PSN

http://i.imgur.com/nbWZRJa.png

I guess I'm starting a fucking list because I'm getting sick of wasting time talking to these assholes.

This is seriously like the 8th person to disconnect on me today. -_-

So I guess I have to record every match. Which, is kind of awesome, because I'm actually recording my good ones. Like this one.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_H6GOvLLo" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE_H6GOvLLo</a>

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2015, 11:25:00 pm »
I may seem like a bad person right now

But this is a just and noble cause I am fighting for

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2015, 11:32:27 pm »
Well, 100th completed match just wrapped up.

http://i.imgur.com/CwvIPNN.jpg

Wish it was more like 75% or even 100%, but this is a really good win rate.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2015, 11:36:16 pm »
Seriously. You know what

I have disconnected on people before. Some of them even didn't deserve it at all.

And if someone called me out on that shit.

I would be like

"Alright man, I'm not going to lie. You fucking pissed me the fuck off and I couldn't handle it. I'm sorry, dude. But I literally was fucking furious."

And I mean if someone said that shit to me

I'd let that the fuck go and then have unranked matches with that person and just casual game it up for awhile. And I have. On Xbox Live anyway. On PSN, nope, only 1 in 100 matches have I actually made a friend.

Because f*ck PSN.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 32 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317