Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Need to buy 750 Tech  (Read 892 times)

Offline Renji

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 7.35" long.
  • has 46 llamas
    • View Profile
Need to buy 750 Tech
« on: January 29, 2008, 11:35:29 pm »
Hi. I havent been active on the forums lately since I have been buy at school

Now to business. I am in great need of 5 tech dealers who I will give 3 mil to each, buy 50 tech every 10 days and send the 50 back to me and repeats.
Heres how it should go if you are confused about the above description

You The Tech Seller:
1. Accept 3 mil from me
2. Buy 50 Tech
3. Send Back 50 Tech to me 10 days AFTER recieving 3 mil
4. Buy another 50 Tech
5. Send Back 50 Tech to me 10 days AFTER sending the first 50 tech
6. Buy another 50 Tech
7. Send Back 50 Tech to me 10 days AFTER sending 100 tech in total
8. YOU ARE DONE!

Now for newer nations with no tech atm, you only need to spend 800 000 per 50 tech, making you 600 000 profit total, helping you buy more infra for your nation.

People in so far:
Queue1
OFudd (Maybe?)

Edit: NO NEED FOR MIDDLEMEN!

I will post the username of all the sellers in the about nation section to keep track of the tech you send me.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:37:59 pm by Renji »

Offline Queue1

• RIctuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 8.59" long.
  • has 18 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Starkenberg
  • Ruler: Queue1
Need to buy 750 Tech
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 12:55:17 am »
I have slots, count me in please, I need the money

Offline OFudd

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 8.94" long.
  • has 10 llamas
    • View Profile
Need to buy 750 Tech
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 01:26:15 am »
You'll get more response at 3 mil per 100 tech, and I'll be first on the list

Drkistan link
 cows and pigs

Offline Renji

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 7.35" long.
  • has 46 llamas
    • View Profile
Need to buy 750 Tech
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 01:38:14 pm »
Post Updated

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317