Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Post here if you have a broken circles and are looking for replacements  (Read 4403 times)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Re: Post here if you have a broken circles and are looking for replacements
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2012, 11:52:19 pm »
So did you guys pick a circle type yet?  Sounds like you have all 6, so lets get this finalized.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 02:22:36 am »
Yes it is a go, we dropped the non-RIAer in favour of fAILurestrategist, but SGMARTIN is not responding...  Can you help?  Otherwise we will have to replace him too...

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon!
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 07:16:14 am »
So what did you pick?  I'd like to get the resources for everyone here so I can just send out a link telling everyone what to do.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 01:06:31 pm »
3BR.

Here are the communications:

""""""""""""""

To: SGMARTIN    From: Grilledslug    Date: 10/25/2012 6:15:55 AM

Subject: Hello?
Message: Are in for the trade circle or not - I need an answer...

""""""""""""""

Subject: Trade Circle activation
snkill
Emperor abcd
Daisya
fAILiurestrategist

I have not heard back from Rigel at all, so fAILiurestrategist will take his place - welcome aboard!

1) snkill   Aluminum
2) snkill   Cattle
3) Emperor abcd   Fish
4) Emperor abcd   Iron
5) Daisya   Pigs
6) Daisya   Spices
7) SGMARTIN   Lumber
8) SGMARTIN   Marble
9) fAILiurestrategist   Sugar
10) fAILiurestrategist   Water
11) Grilledslug   Wheat
12) Grilledslug   Uranium

SGMARTIN, please accept the trade offers and change resources today.

"""""""""""

Subject: Trade Circle decision
Rigel
SGMARTIN
snkill
Emperor abcd
Daisya
fAILiurestrategist

OK - we have a decision! It is a 3BR circle!

So the next steps are:

A) for everyone to trade with each other

B) Everyone to change their resources according to the following:

1) snkill   Aluminum
2) snkill   Cattle
3) Emperor abcd   Fish
4) Emperor abcd   Iron
5) Daisya   Pigs
6) Daisya   Spices
7) SGMARTIN   Lumber
8) SGMARTIN   Marble
9) Rigel   Sugar
10) Rigel   Water
11) Grilledslug   Wheat
12) Grilledslug   Uranium

C) Send me the name of any trades you will be cancelling with other players, and either they can take part in this circle if someone does not answer, or we can help them set up a new trade circle.

D) Rigel is the only one who has not replied. fAILiurestrategist will take his place if we don't hear from him by tomorrow.

E) I propose that from Dec 1st, we run a referendum on the 1st of every month to see if we want to change our trade circle to 6BR or 8BR. For now cash is king...

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2012, 05:27:50 am »
Still no reply from SGMARTIN - can you recommend a replacement?

Offline timidocvl

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.34" long.
  • has 52 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Liberal Federation
  • Ruler: timidocvl
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2012, 08:18:04 am »
Circle Type: (I can't figure that one out, based on what we currently have)
Current Circle Members (include links):
timidocvl - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=396250
Jut123 - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=414725
hotand - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=413372

Resources that we have:
Coal
Rubber
Oil
Wheat
Lead
Uranium

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2012, 09:21:50 pm »
Circle Type: (I can't figure that one out, based on what we currently have)
Current Circle Members (include links):
timidocvl - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=396250
Jut123 - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=414725
hotand - http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=413372

Resources that we have:
Coal
Rubber
Oil
Wheat
Lead
Uranium

What type of circle do you want?  Since you can change resources, you can have whatever you desire.

Offline timidocvl

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 52 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2012, 06:41:57 am »
I believe we were going for 6BR... but can't figure out with the current resources what we were trying to do.

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2012, 03:26:27 am »
Still no reply from SGMARTIN - can you recommend a replacement?
You still looking for a replacement? 

Aerlorin just posted looking for a 3BR.  Could fill the last slot.

http://rialliance.net/index.php?topic=47286.msg488362#msg488362

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2012, 01:37:39 am »
Difficult situation - he accepted my trade, but not all of the other partners.  I will put it to a vote - I prefer a closed circle.

Offline timidocvl

• RItiree - burritos
  • Baby Cactus
  • has 52 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2012, 07:12:25 pm »
We are still looking to close out the 6BR circle...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.277 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317