Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: ITT: PARTY HARD  (Read 37214 times)

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
ITT: PARTY HARD
« on: March 12, 2008, 03:09:14 am »
I hit 100 posts in about 4 days!!!

PARTY HARD!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:50:10 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 03:11:11 am »

My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 03:11:35 am »
also my 1500 posts are since about mid-january.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 03:43:46 am »
Well, my posts are from like, 4 days ago.
Thats an average of 25 per day, AND I've been in the top 10 posters each day.

Thus, I shall be partying to the hard

One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 03:44:59 am »
o/ Atonichis
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 03:54:02 am »
[embed src=\"http://www.youtube.com/v/Hm9T9ugqe3o&rel=1\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" wmode=\"transparent\" width=\"425\" height=\"355\"][/embed]
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Dontasemebro

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 03:55:07 am »
lmao well done tonic(new nick)
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

Offline Lanna

• Ministress of Secks
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://realbigcheese.livejournal.com/
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 05:35:07 am »
Go, Tonicpuffs!
Lebanese Proverb: Lower your voice and strengthen your argument.

Offline King Pengu

• RIctuar
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 11:20:04 am »
Gotta love that Video!! Mudkipz FTW!!
<--Click to meet

This Signature has been made by Mudkip. All rights on this Sig are reserved to Mudkip.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 08:36:51 pm »
The partying here... It needs to be HARDER

One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • war boner is 2.37" long.
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: SWATLand
  • Ruler: SWAT128
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 10:37:27 pm »
I've been here longer than you and I don't have 100 posts yet...

October 08 - May 09

Offline DrunkWino

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 10:43:15 pm »
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6610/444pxmoar2qz1.jpg
Vote Cthulhu 2016

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 10:43:56 pm »
Try posting moar???

Additionally:

MARCH 13TH IS MY BIRTHDAY

So the partying shall CONTINUE.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:46:09 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Inductee of the Golden Dong Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Two Years of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Foreign Affairs
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 10:54:04 pm »
>_>

October 08 - May 09

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 11:55:02 pm »
PARTY HARD

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2008, 12:15:25 am »
HARD TO THE PARTY!
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2008, 12:26:15 am »
MY PARTY IS HARD

October 08 - May 09

Offline WestWind

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade
  • war boner is 6.26" long.
  • has 9 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Desert Wind
  • Ruler: WestWind
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 12:39:59 am »
I've only gotten like 50 posts since October, my party is soft

Offline SWAT128

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 28 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 12:42:51 am »
=\

October 08 - May 09

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2008, 02:24:35 am »
Posts are not needed for the party to be hard!
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317