Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Arizona to outlaw trolling  (Read 5173 times)

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
Re: Arizona to outlaw trolling
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2012, 08:04:19 am »
Compared to the shit they piss away public money on here, this is nothing. 

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 5.43" long.
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Seraven Empire
  • Ruler: Crazyman93
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 12:42:45 pm »
Yeah, in Maryland they're giving it all to illegal immigrants so they can go to college.

Spoiler for Hiden:
<--I'm somewhere in there.

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/5745/tigerrv.jpg
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2228/55990.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/huntms83/hAz1qe5fld.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgzn4eJw721qb197bo1_500.jpg

I'd like to thank the RIA for giving me a place to hide my hotgirl pics

Spoiler for Hiden:
Quote from: Jenne
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 02:06:08 pm »
same in IL.  Heres my question, of someone is here illegally, and then REGISTERS WHERE THEY ARE, why does the INS not go get them?

Or that big Illegal immigrant protest?  THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD FUCKING TRUCKS WAITING.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 02:57:34 pm »
Blah blah civil rights blah blah entrapment.

Not that I buy any of that crap.

Spoiler for Hiden:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Airhammer/Women%20of%20Wrestling/Brooke%20Adams/BrookeAdams22.jpg

Spoiler for Hiden:
You should not question what you know nothing about.  No one in RIA willl ever question crazyman's dedication to our alliance.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 03:50:32 pm »
How was it entrapment?  The illegals organized and publicized the protest themselves.

I have no respect for illegal immigrants.  Some people think it's because I'm racist (I'm not), but it's because I don't like people who openly break the law the way they do.

Personally though, I think we'd solve a large amount of our problems by making it more difficult to cross the border illegally, and at the same time, making it easier for people to get US citizenship before moving here.

Easier to get citizenship = less illegals AND AS A BONUS!!!  More collected state and federal taxes, not to mention an increase in working conditions for people doing this low-end labor (as they'd be getting paid at least minimum wage, and their employers would actually get in trouble for violating civil rights laws  *coughtraderjoescough*.

One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline Crazyman93

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Waffle Commissar
  • has 15 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2012, 06:19:51 pm »
Well, registering for Gov money as an illegal is entrapment
Something about the 5th amendment would be used too.

Granted, as far as I'm concerned, if you aren't a US Citizen, holder of a Green Card, or other paperwork letting you into the country (such as being a tourist from a European ally.) legally, you aren't entitled to any of those rights.

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2012, 06:38:02 pm »
Reminder: This is what Mexico looks like every day

rompiendole su madre a los z

matando zetas 2

Impresionante enfrentamiento...

This is mild as fuck reality. This doesn't even touch on the routine beheadings, scalping, hanging mutilated bodies over bridges, and literal warfare on the streets between the Narco, the Army, and the cartels.

And this is America's fault. We continue to let this happen.

The Sinaloa Cartel is considered by the United States Intelligence Community to be the "the most powerful drug trafficking organization in the world." They recently thanked Presidents Bush and Obama for allowing the War on Drugs to continue and be successful.

Drug Lord Thanks Obama, Bush, & Reagan For War On Drugs

As though it wasn't hard enough already, the cartel and other gangs routinely illusion people into thinking they will take them across the border, instead will be kidnapped.

All the while, US Banks are making interest on the entire industry and knowingly.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/apr/03/us-bank-mexico-drug-gangs

During a 22-month investigation by agents from the US Drug Enforcement Administration, the Internal Revenue Service and others, it emerged that the cocaine smugglers had bought the plane with money they had laundered through one of the biggest banks in the United States: Wachovia, now part of the giant Wells Fargo.

The authorities uncovered billions of dollars in wire transfers, traveller's cheques and cash shipments through Mexican exchanges into Wachovia accounts. Wachovia was put under immediate investigation for failing to maintain an effective anti-money laundering programme. Of special significance was that the period concerned began in 2004, which coincided with the first escalation of violence along the US-Mexico border that ignited the current drugs war.

Criminal proceedings were brought against Wachovia, though not against any individual, but the case never came to court. In March 2010, Wachovia settled the biggest action brought under the US bank secrecy act, through the US district court in Miami. Now that the year's "deferred prosecution" has expired, the bank is in effect in the clear. It paid federal authorities $110m in forfeiture, for allowing transactions later proved to be connected to drug smuggling, and incurred a $50m fine for failing to monitor cash used to ship 22 tons of cocaine.

More shocking, and more important, the bank was sanctioned for failing to apply the proper anti-laundering strictures to the transfer of $378.4bn – a sum equivalent to one-third of Mexico's gross national product – into dollar accounts from so-called casas de cambio (CDCs) in Mexico, currency exchange houses with which the bank did business.

I don't give a fuck about the tax costs associated with illegal immigrants when we are the damn reason they are immigrating.

I can not possibly complain about Mexicans without feeling like a fucking asshole.  I can not get wrapped up in my white people problems so much that I need to complain about "how many there are", "oh, but they are breaking the law", and "they aren't paying taxes" and ignoring the fact that there is a whole bunch of fucking oxshit going on in the world and continue to not do anything about it.

So, personally, I think we should stop being such stupid assholes and think about how in the world will they ever forgive our ignorance and greed before we get to "but, those people who don't make enough to be taxed anyway aren't being taxed".
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 06:44:02 pm by Abe Simpson, Reason: needed the assholes for emphasis »

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 02:48:20 am »
If you build a wall, you will soon become accustomed to living behind it. 

The US should grant immediate citizenship to everyone within its borders, which would effectively clarify the problem between the INS and IRS.  No more illegals, no more abuse of what are effectively slaves, who have no rights, no recourse to justice, no more white boys complaining about not being able to tax the people who do the jobs they won't.

And tear down that wall Mr. Obama, tear down that wall.  Open the borders, and in 20 years you will know who the true Americans are.  I'm pretty sure it is not the whining maggots whose attention is on the illegal immigrants instead of the employers in whose interest they are present...

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 10:44:41 am »
I don't give a fuck about the tax costs associated with illegal immigrants when we are the damn reason they are immigrating.

I can not possibly complain about Mexicans without feeling like a fucking asshole.  I can not get wrapped up in my white people problems so much that I need to complain about "how many there are", "oh, but they are breaking the law", and "they aren't paying taxes" and ignoring the fact that there is a whole bunch of fucking oxshit going on in the world and continue to not do anything about it.

So, personally, I think we should stop being such stupid assholes and think about how in the world will they ever forgive our ignorance and greed before we get to "but, those people who don't make enough to be taxed anyway aren't being taxed".

On the contrary, I think the average citizens have every right to complain, at least when we're talking about the ones being directly effected by the consequences, while profiting the least. Of course their complaints are misguided, they should be complaining about the farm bill and the america-centric industries that maintain mexico's economic dysfunction, rather than just blaming immigrants. But it's not wrong for them to complain, certainly no more than it is wrong for the mexicans to emigrate. However if the problem was fixed tomorrow our food prices and our standard of living would probably change, and they'd complain about that too. I don't feel too bad about it, it's not like any one race has the monopoly on ignorance.

there's an implicit arrogance in thinking that white people are so powerful that we can cause all the problems in the world without anyone else complying or playing a part.

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 01:34:30 pm »
I don't care if they are mexican, canadian, or from any other country.

They are here illegally.  As for granting all illegals citizenship, guess what, they did that once, and it didn't change anything.

While there has to be regulation, we also need to make it easier for people to come here legally.

It's hard for me to explain, but when people just openly break laws, it pisses me off.  I mean, if they have no problem breaking our laws about immigration, who says they don't have a problem stealing, or killing?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2012, 02:40:12 pm »
I jay-walked once.  Does that mean I am more likely to murder someone?

Mexicans are moving to the US because they know that is where the source of the money is - all the drug revenues, fruit-picking money, concierge work...  And in relative security to boot.  Think about that - they think the US is safer than their country!  The handgun capital of the world. 

They are escaping a dire situation, and forced into crime by capital interests to keep your wages down.  I mean, I have no problem with it - in Canada University education is a right and not the priviledge it is in the US, so illegals are unlikely to ever bump me from my job.  But their presence is actually what keeps Americans from running their own society into ruin with a culture of entitlement. 

If you complain about illegals, remember that they chose to go to the US - what did you do to earn your citizenship besides be born there?  Not you Apo, I know you shot some Iraqi villagers in defence of freedom, so you've earned it.  Too much?

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2012, 12:06:47 pm »
First, I didn't wound or kill any Iraqi's while I was overseas.  It's a common misconception that we are just shooting everyone up overseas, but I won't go into that right now.

Yes, my citizenship was granted by birth.  I'm 2nd generation in the US.  I decided to join the Army because I had always wanted to serve in the military.  What was going on at the time in the world did not effect the decision I had made before 9/11/01.

Suffice it to say, there are many people in the US who don't deserve to just be handed their citizenship, but that doesn't mean that people here illegaly should get it for nothing.  In fact, I know many people who actually went through the process to legally immigrate here, who are also against illegal immigration.

Most of the illegals who come here are from mexico, but thats because it's easier for them to come here illegally, than legally, which is something that needs to change.  One of the things we really need to do, is make it easier for people to come here legally and get citizenship.
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2012, 02:42:29 pm »
The focus should not be on the illegals but on the people who profit from their presence.  Like Ford said, "Show me who profits from war and I will show you how to prevent war."

Incidentally, Rome granted citizenship to its slaves, but that led them into decline because they had gotten used to it for so long, their economy could not adapt.  Do you want that fate to befall the US? 

US history says they ended slavery with the Emancipation Proclamation, but here we are in the 21st century, and Americans are upset with the 40 million illegal immigrants in their country, perplexed by the fact that they are there despite Bush's wall, and think the government is to blame because of procedural nonsense revolving around the INS.

News flash - that is the cover story for the modern slavery system.  Americans still have the work ethic and smarts to be competitive, but cushoning yourselves on slave labour with make you soft within a generation.  It is a fight for survival.

Grant them citizenship and the problem disappears overnight, the US gains a huge tax revenue boost, and your crime rate will probably drop.  And those people have earned the right to be there when you think of what they went through to cross the border and live for years on the fringe of society.

BTW I was just yanking your chain about shooting villagers in Iraq.  Military service is an honourable way to earn citizenship.  Morons who sit on their couches, playing x-Box, and bitching about illegals taking their jobs should be used for target practice.

Offline Cashflow

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactuar
  • Funny Shit
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 1.81" long.
  • has 44 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Gorilla
  • Ruler: GorillaWitts
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 11:07:28 pm »
What if you don't live in Arizona ?

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 05:53:36 pm »
We all profit from illegals by not having to pay $7 for an orange.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2012, 01:43:47 am »
Yes, but you profit a few dollars here and there.  I wonder how much Del Monte profits?

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2012, 12:19:08 pm »
Really, if we had a way to track everyone who was here in the US illegally and granted them citizenship, I'd probably not be very happy with it (because, it's basically rewarding them for being here for breaking the law), but at the same time, I agree that it would solve problems.

However, whoever did that, would need to do it on their way out of the office because they KNOW they'd never get re-elected.

As I said, my problem is that illegals are openly breaking the law by being here illegally, and I would definatly support a way to make coming here legally much easier, but one of the hangups that is had, is that to be a citizen of the US, you can not own land in other countries, and some illegals don't want to give up the land they have back in their home country, which is why they get citizenship denied, then they came here anyway.  Those are illegals I really have the problem with. They have the ability and means to get legal citizenship, but choose not to because they don't want to follow international laws.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 12:24:38 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2012, 01:29:13 pm »
Americans can own land in other countries - it is just that they have to renounce their citizenship from their country of origin.  The US is rare in not allowing dual citizenship, which is probably yet another reason for the number of illegals in your country.

But again, to blame them is silly - if anything, the people you need to blame are the ones who make the law and then don't enforce it.  Really, if the executive arm is so weak, what is the point of having a law in the first place? 

The answer is: to create a class of modern day slaves, who in addition to hardship, attract the scorn of the people they serve, doing jobs that they don't deign to do.

And I don't think a lot of them are rich landowners who have migrated to the US to spend their fortunes.  If this were the case, you would simply not have an illegal immigration problem - they would be a net boon to the floundering US economy.

Offline Reoga

• Economics Leadership
  • Funktuar
  • Poke rights not poke fights
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Karma War Has donated money for the RIA Five years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 8.75" long.
  • has 87 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Legion of 2000
  • Ruler: Reoga
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2012, 02:51:42 pm »
1 hire illegals to make a 40 foot tall 100000 volt electric fence with a 40 foot deep concrete base.
2 be for turning it on ask them to look at it from the other side. Turn it on.
3 any one who gets over under or threw we welcome your ingenuity and your self to the us. have a green card. now fix it.

Or make a few "live mouse traps " you know the ones with the one way door. For people with AC food water. and pick them up once a week.

Also the us has dual citizenship. It is given to childeran of us couples who were born out side the us. As on a millatary base or such. Peace core what have you

« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 02:54:07 pm by Reoga »
I can swim
Light a fire for a man warm him for a night
Light a man on fire warm him for the rest of his life
First Immortality then the Bitches
my dear psychopath stop raeping them
Wino

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2012, 02:54:41 am »
That's not full dual citizenship - if you are born outside the US, you can't pass your citizenship on to your kids. 

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.459 seconds with 50 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317