Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Help me out here guys  (Read 2145 times)

Offline Lord Doom

• Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Foshizzle
  • Ruler: Lord_Doom
Help me out here guys
« on: May 18, 2008, 01:15:41 pm »
Alright, basically I need you all to click this.

Basically, you will click on ads and you will get money. It's simple and easy. And by you clicking on that link and clicking on ads, I get money too.

At Bux.to, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.01 for each website you personally view and $0.01 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through  AlertPay. The minimum payout is $10.00.
Chillaxin
Quote from: Moth
Derpa derpa de durr!
<Damen> Moth doesn't mate. thus has no use for a Moth mating cry

Offline iron snake

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 01:18:59 pm »
Pocket change but I suppose there is no effort involved.

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 01:21:01 pm »
Quote from: iron snake
Pocket change but I suppose there is no effort involved.
Thats the spirit

also, do this because we are all lazy and cheap and don't want to spend our irl monies for internets stuffs.
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Help me out here guys
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 01:22:37 pm »
Let's do some math...

30 seconds per page.  $0.01 per page.  That's $0.02 per minute.. so:

A GRAND TOTAL OF $1.20 AN HOUR!!!

Great.  And the minimum they'll pay is ten dollars which means you need to spend at least 8.33 hours to get ANYTHING.

At first I thought it was a lie, now I know it's just stupid.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 01:23:41 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
Let's do some math...

30 seconds per page.  $0.01 per page.  That's $0.02 per minute.. so:

A GRAND TOTAL OF $1.20 AN HOUR!!!

Great.  And the minimum they'll pay is ten dollars which means you need to spend at least 8.33 hours to get ANYTHING.

At first I thought it was a lie, now I know it's just stupid.
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Economics Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Recruitment Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Help me out here guys
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 01:57:41 pm »
lol
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 02:19:06 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
lol
do it anyways, because you love me
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2008, 04:25:20 pm »
Can you just open a bunch of those websites on different tabs and let them there for 30 secs without really looking at them? Coz if so, I'm really interested.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2008, 05:09:19 pm »
Quote from: Vice Man
Can you just open a bunch of those websites on different tabs and let them there for 30 secs without really looking at them? Coz if so, I'm really interested.
not really cause they track if you have multiple open at once. but you can still leave them open and multi-task
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Help me out here guys
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 04:53:47 am »
In 8.33 hours I would almost make $200...

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Unjust War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has donated money for the RIA Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 12:11:09 pm »
Quote from: ganon5

Wait, how?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 03:07:31 pm »

Wait, how?
rl job probably
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Help me out here guys
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 03:15:52 pm »
Wow...
Thats horrid
in 8.33 hours I make....

$64.00

Then again, I also get like $300 a month free for just existing...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2008, 06:53:47 pm »
Quote from: Lord Doom

Wait, how?
rl job probably

A job that doesn't involve watching ads?

BLASPHEMY.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 07:04:19 pm »
Quote from: Lord Doom

Wait, how?
rl job probably

A job that doesn't involve watching ads?

BLASPHEMY.
did you register and stuff?
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 07:21:03 pm »
When do I get paid?
You can request for payment once you're account balance is at least $10.00. Your payment will be processed and issued via AlertPay or Bux.to card within 30 business days for premium and 60 business days for standard members. You can only request one payment at the time.

And I have to create an Alertpay account, and to do that I have to give them a bunch of personal info, which pretty much goes against everything I believe in. I would just post fake info but I'm worried it would later on prevent me from getting the money.
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Lord Doom

• Cactimus Prime
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 07:26:23 pm »
you can post fake stuff as long as you want to spend it on internets stuffs, and not send it to you in rl
Chillaxin
Derpa derpa de durr!

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
    • View Profile
Help me out here guys
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 07:50:03 pm »
Alright. Just registered. I'll take a look at it. Enjoy your extra cents!

So, how many ads can I expect to find there available a day? I could only "view" 12 today.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:17:16 pm by Vice Man »
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Help me out here guys
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2008, 01:18:31 am »
*coughpyramidschemecough*
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline Dontasemebro

• What does the custom title look like
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 12.48" long.
  • has 133 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: RIAland
  • Ruler: Dontasemebro
Help me out here guys
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2008, 01:52:14 am »
8.33 hours straight? More like I just open up my old laptop and a browser, click one of the ads and leave it there, then I go do something else, and if I remember, I'll click the next link in 30 seconds. If not, I'll enjoy the penny. It's extra income for no work. However, I would be more worried about the spyware/adware/craploads of cookies coming from all the sites I visit, oh wait, it's my OLD laptop!

Oh but, still not doing it.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 01:52:29 am by Dontasemebro »
My cat watches me have sex, he's not the only one.
Spoiler for Hiden:

You know you want to.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 43 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317