Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: I've forgotten how to war in CN  (Read 19424 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Re: I've forgotten how to war in CN
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2015, 05:31:41 pm »
Kenny plz stop trolling GS's thread

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2015, 07:27:56 am »
I got the "friends" text. We can shut this down and revisit when Leo starts hitting up the next gal (3-6 months).

Blame Loren.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2015, 02:57:42 pm »
Why blame Loren

Also never actually listen to a woman's advice on picking up women

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the Karma War RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2015, 05:30:53 pm »
Because why not blame Loren?

It's the campaign that won me the election and it's the campaign that will win me the war.

Also, never actually listen to a man's advice on picking up women.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2015, 06:08:09 pm »
What happened

Post the story

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2015, 06:47:04 pm »
yeah, you probably listened to kennys advice didnt you. His advice is literally the worst.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2015, 08:59:36 pm »
Like I said, I was getting a weird vibe right before Thanksgiving. On one date, she had mentioned wanting to check out this local place where they give you a rubber duck w/ the meal, so I decided to listen to Loren and take her there. Cue scene:

Me: Btw, got any weekend plans?
Her: Yup! I have a few things going on with my friends
Me: Ah, was going to see if you wanted to do brunch, but we can set it up when I get back in the country
Her: Well I like hanging out with you but idk if it's the way you're hoping for. I like hanging out with you in more of just a friend way. I'm sorry
Me: No need to apologize; I appreciate the clarity. Shoot out the bat signal if you want to hang out sometime
Her: Haha sounds good. I will be gone the last 2 weeks of December
Me: Sure, I'm relatively off the grid for 4 weeks around that time
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2015, 09:11:52 pm »
yeah, you probably listened to kennys advice didnt you. His advice is literally the worst.

whatever man I literally almost had a harem going on earlier this year

and they all knew about it

where i literally went wrong is picking one of them and probably being horrible in general

also this is literally why you need to work on multiple fronts at once. if you have another thing going on with someone else too, this bridge burning wouldn't be stopping your momentum going

its important to keep the momentum in your learning experience going

Homework: get some furniture Leo. Get a couch, a loveseat, and a comfortable chair with a coffee table. On the coffee table, put something conversation provoking on the table such as a weird oddity with a story behind it or something relatively expensive (in money or personal worth) and interesting to look at

Once you have this accomplished find a hobby. Continue to pursue chicks with the mentally they  are guys you want to have sex with

^
Let me explain this. Friends, nice guy, etc. It's a symptom of an issue. I believe that issue is a lack of being genuine with your intentions.

"are we gonna fuck or not" <= Think this always but do not say it but think this always

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2015, 09:21:09 pm »
Eh, I might get a sectional+ottoman eventually. Got a great view and a kayak on my balcony (I own the place) so the interesting/expensive stuff is covered for. And a hobby of pick up soccer, so I've got all fronts.

The issue is that I have a on/off mindset. Either I just want to fuck the gal and ditch. Or I want to date her, see where it goes, and maybe fuck down the line.

Anyway, I leave the month next week for a few weeks of dropping off the grid and getting my mind ready for year 2 of work.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2015, 09:22:38 pm »
Also this is why girls give terrible advice for girls because they don't even know why they are attracted to you. If there is attraction, it's probably for 20 or so things they are interested while there is probably 100 or so things they aren't interested in you for.

You hear pickup artists say dumb shit like "negging" a girl.

Well. It's sorta has a basis in reality. Those people are insane btw don't listen to them.

But that basis in reality is you come off interesting when you are slightly off putting in a noncreepy way. That really fat guy who farts on a date and picks up 10s in his pickup truck is interesting (to that girl). Because, yeah, he's dealing out that sweet stuff that I'm sure you are. But, he's also putting in plenty of stuff that irritates and pisses her off. But, not enough to chase her away.

I literally almost beat up some guy in front of his own mother or grandmother while Loren was scared in the car (of me). She put up with me for a couple more months even after that.

In my defense, that fucker asked for it and I was going to give it to him.

But, at the same time, that drama - that adventure. It was interesting.

I may not know the exact reasons I can pull it in, but I'll tell you, I'm not fucking boring that's for damn sure. And if your idea of fun is hanging out at your place and pulling out the Netflix, I've got some bad news for ya

Drop the going out to dinner ideas, you go to a fucking bar and you pregame. But you also don't turn yourself into a drunken slob who isn't dependable.

If she passes the test of being entertaining to you, then she gets to go on an adventure. Don't you live near PA or something? God there is a lot of shit out there to explore.

Like fucking Silent Hill

Take a girl there, bring some spray paint, and fucking make a memory and a story. That's what you do, man. That's how you get those chicks.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2015, 09:27:38 pm »
Eh, I might get a sectional+ottoman eventually. Got a great view and a kayak on my balcony (I own the place) so the interesting/expensive stuff is covered for. And a hobby of pick up soccer, so I've got all fronts.

The issue is that I have a on/off mindset. Either I just want to fuck the gal and ditch. Or I want to date her, see where it goes, and maybe fuck down the line.

Anyway, I leave the month next week for a few weeks of dropping off the grid and getting my mind ready for year 2 of work.

no man you gotta get the furniture pronto. kayak (i'm assuming you mean boat) is cool but man if that shit is in the way of the balcony move that shit thats a place where you show a girl some stars and make your move ( >_> )

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2015, 09:29:42 pm »
you don't even need to sit on the furniture. it being there kicks in those crazy 20s nesting instincts and makes you attractive. get on craigslist and make sure that shit doesn't have bedbugs or any other kinds of parasites on it and pick it up

make sure it relatively matches whatever you've got going on for (just match colors). chicks are going to hate your taste, so it doesn't matter if you get vomit green furniture it just needs to exist

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2015, 09:31:54 pm »
and you know what, I'll tell you, the whole actually "dating" thing, going out with people who are almost strangers whatever.

i don't do that i don't know what I'm doing and it sounds fucking retarded. just make sure girls know this

- You'd fuck them
- We should hang out
- What's your phone number

and take it from there and do exciting shit

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2015, 09:32:45 pm »
also if you are jacking off or watching porn, stop it.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2015, 09:34:07 pm »
*does not live near PA, does not feel like putting in effort*

You see, Kenny, my focus is on making cash & traveling the world; anything that threatens that independence is not a priority for me.
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2015, 09:56:49 pm »
http://i.imgur.com/XhdEabv.jpg
I've forgotten how to war in CN

Met this girl at a party and she kept fucking complaining and yelling at people because she was a loud mouth fucking bitch so I'd tell her to HEY QUIT YOUR WHINING AND SHUT UP

I SAID SHUT UP

NO SHUT UP

http://i.imgur.com/ruOuKMu.jpg
I've forgotten how to war in CN

Told her she was fucking stupid and she couldn't drink this liquor like I could and play Marvel vs Capcom like I could <= I actually said this without any irony

She was actually pretty good at Marvel though. In fact, she was probably the chosen one had I not fucked it up. You know, the chosen one. The one to bring Mahvel out of the darkness of no patches, no dreams, and no hope.

But I was horrible to her. I feel really bad about this. I put her through the harem, but that was her doing. My doing was cheating on her and just disappointing the fuck out of her through my careless head up my ass shit. Don't make the mistakes I make.

But do stupid shit and have fun. <= Do stupid shit and have fun.

Like taking people to Centralia. She went with me there 4 or 5 times. It was a blast.

All the while, before we were a thing and I said hey lets be a thing, other guys would take her out. For pizza and stuff. Or coffee. Or whatever. "Hey i fed you, are you going to fuck me now?"

I guess if ten guys want to take a girl out for pizza, stromboli, chinese, whatever. Hey wanna see a movie or something girl

well she's just going to pick the one that's the most attractive there, partner.

i don't give a fuck what you look like if my competition is a god damn pizza. you better have a million bucks in that pizza there, champ. nice abs bro can you chizzle me a god damn pillow to fall asleep on im getting so tired listening to you rattle on about your workout routine and daily life in general

meanwhile I'm fucking learning how to play magic: the gathering from a god damn guy with a swastika on HIS FACE. And that whole thing, believe it or not, went sour and I had to throw the deck of cards in HIS FACE and run out the backdoor like a pussy. And his middle eastern friend runs after me BRO ITS A MISUNDERSTANDING because he was so desperate for another friend besides the guy with a swastika on HIS FACE

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2015, 09:59:18 pm »
notice how I have the haircut and clothes of a psycho murderer in a courtroom whose lawyer is going for the he's a retarded person defense

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2015, 10:00:35 pm »
*does not live near PA, does not feel like putting in effort*

You see, Kenny, my focus is on making cash & traveling the world; anything that threatens that independence is not a priority for me.

well that's pretty admirable and that will bring in chicks too.

but i think you should stop jacking off and get some furniture too.

But you know man, that is a pretty damn good goal.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2015, 10:04:14 pm »
also what do you mean effort

does that not sound fun to you. that doesn't get you going a little bit?

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2015, 10:17:32 pm »
also im just making an assumption on the jacking off because look we are all guys we all jack off jacking off pretty much is just a stress reliever

but not jacking off also gives you more motivation to go do stuff, fyi
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 10:19:36 pm by Hyperonic »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.239 seconds with 45 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317