Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: RIA Mafia Game  (Read 7285 times)

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
Re: RIA Mafia Game
« Reply #60 on: August 30, 2011, 10:49:09 pm »
the game if clue? also, fuck you. you arnt even playing! i dont think... are you?
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2011, 11:08:23 pm »
alright, so game's on hold because of inactivity, I have one slot open for replacement, pm me if you want it.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2011, 05:44:10 pm »
I would but I have pms disabled.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Lupus

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 11.73" long.
  • has 292 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Abaisan
  • Ruler: Lupus

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2011, 07:59:07 pm »
google's clearly wrong then

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized the Moon! RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2011, 09:34:24 pm »
I would but I have pms disabled.
enable them?
thank you for your time

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2011, 09:56:28 pm »
Ok.  I will be ready to play when it gets going again. 

Also:  NO MORE TROLLING!

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA One year of Random Insanity Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2011, 03:48:09 am »
Think Jack being nimble.

Offline Lupus

• RIAer
  • Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO)
  • war boner is 11.73" long.
  • has 292 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Abaisan
  • Ruler: Lupus
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2011, 04:03:49 pm »
Okay, who do I need to vote for someone to die?

Offline Brian

• Funktuar
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Hero of the RIA The Disorder War Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Economics Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has been a diplomat
  • war boner is 13.69" long.
  • has 320 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: My new new Nation
  • Ruler: The decimator
« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2011, 02:39:23 am »
so far we have 2 votes for mango... 2 more and he is lynched like the fucking murder he cleerly is.
please ignore the above post, it is most likely worthless and a waste of your time to read.
TL;DR go on with your life while you still can.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2011, 06:52:29 am »
Game back on as its the 26th.

C-Zom: 1 vote
Mango: 2 votes
No Lynch: 1 Vote
people who haven't voted are Mogar, Gangs, Skylar

>_> so if nothing happens, i'm gonna just advance to night phase, you have till update on the 9/2/11 to reach a decision or i'm going with a no lynch.

edit: Also, if anyone else wants to join the game, send me a PM or otherwise get in contact with me, untelligent, message me in CN if you want in, i can just send the messages there instead.

My mailbox
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 06:55:08 am by Croix »
thank you for your time

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 36 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317