Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: #andthenthishappened  (Read 25881 times)

Offline what the pluck

Re: #andthenthishappened
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2016, 11:09:49 pm »
I saw a gif of trump's stand. It was beautiful.
いいじゃない

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2016, 03:23:00 am »
My stand is Linkin Park and he crawls in skin and causes wounds to not heal

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Veteran of the Illuminati War Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2016, 09:44:07 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_t9zInX2XA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_t9zInX2XA</a>

relevant

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2016, 09:50:17 pm »
okay okay so the hand thing is a reference to this anime about two best friends making their way to the championship for posing and the hand thing is part of the master pose they practice together also they play football

heres a clip

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCJ3_HisW_8" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCJ3_HisW_8</a>

its one of those slice of life animes

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2016, 09:51:57 pm »
heres a picture of them doing the master pose

https://satchiikoma.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/the-jojo-poses.jpg
#andthenthishappened

its really hard to do

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2016, 09:52:51 pm »
also no one takes this anime seriously and no one made a school of fabulous posing

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2016, 10:04:15 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwRsONVAsSc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwRsONVAsSc</a>

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2016, 11:00:31 am »
so i started watching jjba

what
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Recruitment Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2016, 05:18:07 pm »
That's rugby kenny...shame on you kenny.
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been a diplomat Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Has colonized the Moon!
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #69 on: November 15, 2016, 08:43:27 am »
Like, I have no idea what is going on in this series.

You villain.
thank you for your time

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 15, 2016, 01:26:53 pm »
Like, I have no idea what is going on in this series.

You villain.

OMG I'm so excited. Which episode are you on?

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 15, 2016, 03:06:40 pm »
Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jo

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 15, 2016, 04:47:50 pm »
Croix just started watching JoJo out of this topic like holy shit

Soon he's going to be all like busting into topics and being all like

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #73 on: November 15, 2016, 05:04:59 pm »
I -met- you. That's what this topic was supposed to be about.

Instead you're in here converting people to your religion.
いいじゃない

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #74 on: November 15, 2016, 05:10:14 pm »
いいじゃない

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2016, 07:23:51 pm »
Um. The last one I watched was about hamon.
thank you for your time

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2016, 12:35:04 am »
Okay so the show is in parts.

Part 1 is pretty cool.

But I need you to immediately report back when the phrase "Part 2" flashes on your screen, okay? This is really important. Also I would like your feelings on the prior 2 minutes before Part 2 flashed on the screen.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 16, 2016, 12:40:17 am »
Also "Hamon" means "Ripple". Translators made a bad decision calling it Hamon. But, just think "Ripples". It's goofier and really matches the tone the creator was going for.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vux8N4dy4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vux8N4dy4</a>

And yeah, the colors don't really make sense sometimes, but you get used to it. It really works.

Jonathan's hair is actually black, btw.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 12:48:07 am by Champion Ken »

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 16, 2016, 12:52:26 am »
Also I lied

JoJo is a big fucking deal

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eAolTo9M3Q" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eAolTo9M3Q</a>

The current season

It started in APRIL

ITS STILL GOING ON

they won't stop

I don't know why

I have never seen this before

It's been going on for like 30 episodes now

I don't think it's going to stop

That makes me so happy.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 12:55:55 am by Champion Ken »

Offline what the pluck

« Reply #79 on: November 16, 2016, 02:44:06 am »
Jojo is a big deal.
I loved part two so much that I can't continue. Honestly considering re watching it. Maybe I'll just re watch the entire thing.
Don't tell Kenny.
いいじゃない

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 46 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317