Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Dear RIA,  (Read 2771 times)

Offline Vice Man

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has colonized the Moon! Has donated money for the RIA
    • View Profile
Dear RIA,
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 06:48:17 am »
Quote from: Atonichis775
Hey, if you want I can give you another one of my "needlephobia" stories.

You can pick between either:

The medic who's arm I almost broke

The time I got small pox

Pre-war vaccinations

Giving a blood-sample in a hospital (was almost sedated)

Let me know which.  They are all equally-needle related.

It's strange, but I think i'd rather be shot then get injected/needled...

Small pox?
KENNY SAYS CHILLAX

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • war boner is 6.76" long.
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Pterrydactyl
  • Ruler: Pterrydactyl
Dear RIA,
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2008, 09:24:34 pm »
First, yea, I've had small pox.  Since it was never completely removed from earth becuase the russians kept a small supply of it in their bioweapons division, all US soldiers are immunized for smallpox and mine was a bit intresting...  But, he wanted to hear about my pre-war vaccinations first...

Well, we go on the day were supposed to get Pre-deployment vaccinations to the Gym.  Everyone lines up, and the plan is that the medics go down the link and hit us with the vaccinations and take blood samples for testing.  So, they get to me and despite my hatred of needles, I manage to survive giving them blood.  Then, they inject me with about 4 different things, from Flu shot, to TB test, to something that contained pennacilian (didn't know it had it in at the time), to anthrax.

Now, Anthrax has to get a booster every so often to complete the series.  I wasn't happy but whatever.

ANYWAY, I got the injections and was dismissed to goto work.  Well, I barely even made it to my truck before I realized I was feeling horrible.  THey said we'd feel bad, but it was REALLY bad, like, After opening my car-door I fell to the pavement in PAIN.  Well, I started to try and call for help when I realized I couldn't breath.  My throat had closed up.  I had NO IDEA what was going on, but prior to passing out I remember a medic coming over and saying "Shit, he's going into shock".

well, I woke up a few hours later at the hospital.  Apparently, one of the shots they gave us had Pennacilian in it, which I am HIGHLY allergic to.  After being injected with it, I started to go into anaphilaptic (sp?) shock.  BUT, because of the location of the injection, it took a long time for it to reach my bloodstream, which is why I made it to my truck before being incapacitated.  They said they were really worried I was going to die and what saved me was that one of the Sergeants was allergic to peanuts or sea-food or something and had an Epiphenifrin Pen in his truck.  They used both doses and then I got a third dose when the ambulance arrived and took me to the hopsital.

Now, I went home the same day but it was FAR from over.

You see, the flu shot usually makes you sick a little, but the ANTHRAX shot, now that is a HORRID experiences.  The night almost everyone in the barracks was sick.  I had dysentary for about 3 days, not to mention how horrible the anthrax shot made all of us feel.

Luckily, each time you get the booster, you get a little less sick (thats why they do it).

I'll tell you guys about my small-pox incident next time.  It's a bit strange, but for some reason anytime I am injected with ANYTHING it ends badly...
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's stop calling it trolling
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Let's call it what it really is, okay?
<JeffGoldblum[TheRIA]>: Art

Quote from: Leo
Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Quote from: Dontasemebro
I just got off the phone with my ex and I know that no females are reasonable

Quote from: Abe Simpson
Leo
I think you are the most annoying poster on this site, honestly.
You are like two llamavores with twice as many animals fucking.
Your posts make me reconsider how long I've been here.
I honestly wonder if you are actually Chris Tucker.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
Dear RIA,
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2008, 09:47:41 pm »
Diabetic. Can't give blood.

Crunka, that is definitely resembling a hypoglycemic reaction, AKA low blood sugar. Thats why they usually give donuts and coffee after many drives. In Canada we get Timbits =D ("Donut Holes" to some of you)

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • Awards Four years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Three years of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Dave War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade One year of Random Insanity Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet Has been Head of Military Operations
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
Dear RIA,
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2008, 01:06:30 am »
Quote from: zblewski

Crunka, that is definitely resembling a hypoglycemic reaction, AKA low blood sugar. Thats why they usually give donuts and coffee after many drives. In Canada we get Timbits =D ("Donut Holes" to some of you)

Wow thats a lot of former/retired....

Do you still have a job or are you the first member of the RIA Retirement home?
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Some days I think Mia is totally wrong and that I am completely normal. Today is one of those days.

Leo

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
Dear RIA,
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2008, 06:46:48 pm »
Quote from: Atonichis775
Quote from: zblewski

Wow thats a lot of former/retired....

Do you still have a job or are you the first member of the RIA Retirement home?

Zombie2000 retired before me (Hell, Shyox is looooooong-retired) , and yes, I served my alliance in 2 or 3 different cabinet jobs, so I said enough around late last year. My last run was for triumvir around December.

Good riddance.

However, I am still a contributor to the news room and an AIDS-benefactor.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 06:47:41 pm by zblewski »

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline Crunka

• RItiree - burritos
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 4.32" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/thecolourofmusic
Dear RIA,
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2008, 06:04:00 pm »
yeah, i'm pretty sure i have hypoglycemia, i just haven't tested for it or asked a professional.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 06:04:15 pm by Crunka »
"it's better to live one day as a lion[/size] than a thousand years as a lamb"
[/i]

check out my flickr!
check out my band: The Color of Music
check out my cock

Offline Electric Mango

• R a p e r o f L e o
  • Independent Republic of Orange Nations
  • Funktuar
  • I Make All Your Dreams Come True
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Has donated money for the RIA
  • has 22 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tiava.com
  • Nation: Mango Nation
  • Ruler: A Vote for Mango is Like a Mouth Full of Awesome
Dear RIA,
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2008, 11:54:55 pm »
Too bad you won't be giving blood on a regular basis, you'll miss out on all the juice and cookies!

Donate blood + drink beer = Awesome  

Offline Pterrydactyl

• Floridian Tribal Elder
  • Funktuar
  • I'm Watching You...
  • has 146 llamas
    • View Profile
Dear RIA,
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2008, 03:38:03 pm »
More like donate blood+drink beer=high probability of DEATH

First, alcohol counter-acts clotting because it "thins" the blood.  Becuase of this, when you drink beer if you get cut you tend to bleed a bit more.

If you donate blood, then drink beer, as there is less blood in your system, you usually have a higher BAH which results in thinned blood of which you are alreayd running low.  This can cause serious complications, which could include death.

Also, let me know which/when you wanna hear one of the other stories
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 03:38:25 pm by Apophis775 »
One Vision, One Purpose.

Is Dat My IMDB???

How Mogar talks on skype

Leo

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 33 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317