Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: IDF ProtectoRIte Agreement  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Azural

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Was a member of the SuperFriends delegation Those who came over in the original wave Has been a Triumvir
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=321379
IDF ProtectoRIte Agreement
« on: April 17, 2007, 11:15:28 pm »
Preamble:
The Random Insanity Alliance (RIA), having a strong relationship and good ties with the Indigo Defence Force (IDF), does take on the role of Protector of IDF in order to guide and defend them from any who would seek to threaten them and their members.

Article I
The RIA pledges to defend the IDF against any acts of aggression to the fullest extent of its ability. Any action taken against the IDF will be considered as a direct attack on the RIA.

Article II
The IDF agrees to give it’s loyalty to the RIA. Abuse of this friendship in any way will be cause for cancellation of this pact. Abuse includes, but is not limited to, provoking other alliances into a war, attacking the RIA or its allies, or aiding enemies of the RIA.

Article III
The RIA will send a representative to the IDF. This representative will be kept informed of all events in the IDF and may act in an advisory role. To protect the sovereignty of the IDF, the representative will have no formal power in the IDF.

Article IV
Florida

Article V
Either alliance may withdraw from this treaty by giving 48 thousand cookies to the other alliance. This treaty will be considered void once the IDF has reached a count of 50 members at which time further relations can be negotiated.

Signed for RIA,
Delta1212, War Advisor
Flask, Co-Leader
cheeseaholic, Economic Advisor

Moth, Head of foreign Affairs
Shyox, Leader

Signed for IDF:
Ferrous, Minister
Inferno, Minister
Radarman, Minister
You saved it as index.html so all visitors of the site see is a wonderful letter "i." As fantastic as it is, knowing that today is brought to you by the alphabet, this isn't sesame street...

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 31 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317