Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Why in the name of God's green earth are women so confusing?  (Read 2369 times)

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 2.87" long.
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Mostly
  • Ruler: MrCynic
Why in the name of God's green earth are women so confusing?
« on: September 20, 2009, 03:04:51 pm »
So I went to homecoming yesterday.  Didn't have a date, just went with a group.  I was the only guy in the group without a date, but there were several girls without dates.  Two went to different schools.  I ended up sitting by them at dinner, and talked with them a lot.  So we get to the dance, and the whole group is dancing together, and then a slow song comes on.  I'm about to ask one of the girls to dance, when she asks me.  Well that works, right?  So we dance, as a group and her and I kinda dance together.  A little later, we tried to penetrate the giant clusterfuck at the middle, just for the hell of it, and we get stuck.  I was the rearguard, so I'm starting to push back out, and she just grabs my hand and keeps holding on afterward.  Everyone goes upstairs for water.  After a few minutes she turns to me and says, "I wanna go back down, but no one else seems to want to..."  Naturally, I say, "I'll go dance with you."  So we go down, and people followed pretty soon after.  Next slow song we dance again, and we end up really close, which she initiated, so she asks, "Is it weird that we're dancing this close?  Sorry..."  And naturally, I say, "No, this is great."  Only, not that, something with a little more creativity that I no longer remember.  So we're dancing and talking, a swing song comes on, and we dance together to that.  For the last song she grabs my hand and pulls me over by her and another girl to dance.  So after the dance ends, I ask for her number.  She says, "Do you have Facebook?  We can keep in touch that way."  And now I'm kinda confused, but I say ok.  So she gives me a hug goodbye, and then we see each other again, because she's lost the rest of her group, so I wait with her, and she gives me another hug, and a third by the car.

Today, I get a text.  Despite not giving me her number, she's found mine on Facebook and texted me.  I figure things are going pretty well now, right?  Wrong.  I go on her Facebook and she has a boyfriend.  WHAT THE FUCK?
Quote from: Crunka
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Quote from: Flask
SPITE THE ROCK!
Quote from: Elijah S Konderwink
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

C-zom

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 03:18:58 pm »
A little later, we tried to penetrate the giant clusterfuck at the middle, just for the hell of it,

oh baby

Offline BongoShan

• Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Walrus Cult
  • Ruler: bongoshan
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 03:34:53 pm »
Quote from: C-zom
A little later, we tried to penetrate the giant clusterfuck at the middle, just for the hell of it,

oh baby

I lol'd hard.

But really, dude, not much you can do, you probs don't want to be with a chick that crazy anyways.
Wut?

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 03:36:35 pm »
What's her name.  We can fix her for you.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 03:39:02 pm »
She didn't seem crazy is the weird part.  She seemed totally normal... And single.  And she didn't strike as someone who'd be cheating on her boyfriend, or flirting with other guys or whatever.  I mean, only a few people in our group were grinding at any point, and neither of us did.  Also, that line was intentional, C-Zom.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has recruited a member into the RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 04:20:58 pm »
I just saw her page after she friended me..it could be a joke--people do that all the time, even with people of the opposite sex.  I was pretty surprised about that though.

I'd just send her a text sometime, or when you're talking, and ask her if she has a boyfriend--you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.  It hurts nothing to be honest.
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 04:55:41 pm »
Quote from: Grand Poobah Marx
I just saw her page after she friended me..it could be a joke--people do that all the time, even with people of the opposite sex.  I was pretty surprised about that though.

I'd just send her a text sometime, or when you're talking, and ask her if she has a boyfriend--you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.  It hurts nothing to be honest.

This is true.  My friend at Trinity knows a few people at Naz and is going to do the dirty work for me.  If she remembers; Trinity gives an absurd amount of homework to people in the IB program.  But really, was it just me, or did it seem like I was pretty much home-free by the end of the night?  My brain hurts.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 04:56:32 pm by Mr_Cynic »
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept
  • war boner is 1.86" long.
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
  • Nation: Zagon
  • Ruler: Derp
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 05:09:33 pm »
I'm suprised people actually read all that.

But yeah, this is actually more common than people think. Just be afraid. Very afraid. Or just forget her and Chillaxify. [span style=\"color:#48D1CC\"]Chillaxify![/span]

Quote from: gangs20003
I love you Zitan, and understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar
Quote from: Leo
Final Rating: Charbroiled/Steakalicious
Let's all have a party at my place

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 06:11:01 pm »
WTF now she just texted me saying how much she enjoyed dancing with me.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
  • Awards Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the of the Bipolar War IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Has assisted the HoIA in the Internal Affairs dept
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 06:14:34 pm »
Remember, [span style=\"color:#48D1CC\"]Chillaxify![/span]

Offline Jenne

• I am your overlord!
  • Cactus Emeritus
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Has been a Triumvir Six years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Baldr War Five years of Random Insanity The Disorder War Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Has been Head of Economics Was elected to be Captain Planet Three years of Random Insanity Inductee of the Golden Dong Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has recruited a member into the RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been Head of Military Operations Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Karma War Has been Head of Internal Affairs RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has colonized the Moon! Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 21.03" long.
  • has 442 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Jenne
  • Ruler: Jenne
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 06:19:46 pm »
Just play it cool.  Maybe her and the bf are on the outs.  Or it may not be that serious.

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 06:24:45 pm »
afjkdfjhagjksgnafnkl

Details to follow.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 06:41:24 pm »
Fuck this.  I don't feel like typing out the rest.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 06:58:12 pm »
But we're hanging on your thread, Cynic.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 07:01:38 pm »
Fuck that shit.  Figure it out.  Also, GPM, apparently Ryan F. was jealous of me.  So at least I win there.  I still want to castrate him with a rail gun, but at least I won there.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2009, 08:01:12 pm »
I'd suggest a .10 millimeter.

Offline Myrrh

• RIctuar
  • Resident Fujoshi
  • Awards Has donated money for the RIA Has been Head of Recruitment
  • has 2 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Myrrh
  • Ruler: Akito
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2009, 08:12:15 pm »
Wow, what the fuck is this?

High school love dr ama?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 08:13:52 pm by Myrrh »

Offline Mr_Cynic

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 70 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2009, 08:28:37 pm »
Quote from: Myrrh
Wow, what the fuck is this?

High school love dr ama?
Oh, and you're so Goddamn above it all then?  If you don't know what it is, read the topic.  If it's too immature for your sophisticated tastes then don't bother posting.
SPITE THE ROCK!
....I fucking hate you.
<Moldavi> lol

Offline The Angry Alien

• Angry Alien is Angry
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • The Almighty SPAM King
    • View Profile
    • Mah Wiki Page
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2009, 08:30:08 pm »
Racist.

Offline Flask

• Flaskington Bearonimus
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Has been Head of Internal Affairs
  • has 1 llama
    • View Profile
    • http://flaskbear.newgrounds.com/
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2009, 08:55:38 pm »
Quote from: Zitan XLII
Racist.

wat.

Hyperonic ~ "I finally have enough evidence to prove that Flask is in fact a bear."
Kaiser ~ "This topic is a lie. Flask has thought of everything ever."

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 48 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317