Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS TOPIC  (Read 2250 times)

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • war boner is 9.2" long.
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Nowi Kaszuby
  • Ruler: Zblewski
THE OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS TOPIC
« on: April 18, 2007, 09:15:01 pm »
I was just watching the Tampa Bay Lightning take on New Jersey on HNIC

I'm pitoft.

NJ wins 4-3 in First Overtime.

Asshats injured Kaberle (Toronto) earlier in the season.

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Quote from: Hyperonic
I just love unplugging that sum bitch just to watch y'all squeal.

Offline King Without A Crown

• RItiree - burritos
  • Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:28:03 pm »
hockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshoc
eysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeys
ckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysucks
ockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshock
ysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysu
kshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysucksh
ckeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshocke
suckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuc
shockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysucksho
keysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockey
uckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuck
hockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshoc
eysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeys
ckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysucks
ockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshock
ysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysu
kshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysucksh
ckeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshocke
suckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuc
shockeysucks

^zomg my first ria oriented banner

Quote from: Delta1212
Democracy and Communism are like Night and apples...They have nothing to do with each other. >_>

Quote from: Babelonians
ya burning her house down may have ruined that relationship. but im not an expert so don't quote me on that.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Internal Affairs Was elected to be Captain Planet
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 09:31:41 pm »
Quote from: King Without A Crown
hockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwns
ockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnsh
ckeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnsho
keypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshoc
eypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshock
ypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshocke
pwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockey
wnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeyp
nshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypw
shockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwn
hockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwns
ockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnsh
ckeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnsho
keypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshoc
eypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshock
ypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshocke
pwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockey
wnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeyp
nshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypw
shockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwn
hockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwnshockeypwns

Nowi Kaszuby | Leader: Zblewski | CAPTAIN PLANET (Feb.-Aug. 2009) | Nations Anarchied For the RIA: 8

Offline Ananegg

• RIctuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of Great War III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.forumsvibe.com/baltimoregeekdo
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 11:40:01 pm »
Go Ducks.

Offline vgmmaster

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2007, 05:14:52 am »
I do look forward to this time of year. That means hockey season is almost over.

However, if I have to pick somebody to win, I'll pick all teams to win 3-0, 4-0 sweeps or whatever it may be to end this as quickly as possible.

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2007, 07:55:36 am »
Quote from: Ananegg
Go Ducks.

Wo are they playing this round? Calgary?

Offline PewterPirate55

• Baby Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2007, 09:10:38 am »
I live in Tampa ... I watch the Lightning regularly

That game pissed me off too for other reasons though.

But at least there will be a game 6 in Tampa on Sunday.

I might end up going.

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

Buccaneer Land

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 09:40:35 am »
Quote from: PewterPirate55
I live in Tampa ... I watch the Lightning regularly

That game pissed me off too for other reasons though.

But at least there will be a game 6 in Tampa on Sunday.

I might end up going.

Sweet. I remember betting on Tampa when the won the cup. Let's just say i gave a bunch of people "I told ya so"'s.

Offline PewterPirate55

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 10:09:02 am »
we will be lucky to make it past the first round this year...  I dont see them making it much further than past NJ. This city went nuts when we won the cup though.  Most people in Tampa never expected we would win a cup.  I was skeptical that year but everything seemed to fall into place.  When the playoffs started we were hot.  That is when I started to believe.

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

Buccaneer Land

Offline zblewski

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 34 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 10:22:24 am »
I hope Ottawa wins.

They are my favourites, anfer Toronto.

I've gone to 3 Leaf's games and a Sens game.

Offline Esteban

• Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 06:39:29 pm »
keysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockey
uckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuck
shockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysuckshockeysucksho
ckeysuckshockeysuckshockeysucks

The Supish King and Official Perv of teh RIA
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

Kenny:
It's like the people who bitch about having their cars stolen. Well, if they didn't park in the neighborhood known for tonicping caps in yo' cracka ass for even being on that street, AND you left the keys in your unlocked car...you deserve to be laughed at.
Desia the domain of Esteban Alienwaltz

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 40 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317