Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Counting Crows  (Read 855 times)

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
Counting Crows
« on: September 04, 2008, 10:20:54 pm »
they SUCK GIANT HORSE DILDO COCK. THIS IS REFERRING TO A COCK USED TO MAKE MOLDS WITH WHICH DILDOS FOR HORSES ARE FABRICATED. AND NOT JUST ANY HORSES - GIANT HORSES. GIANT HORSES WHO LOVE DILDOS UP THEIR GAPING FLECKERED BUNGHOLES. PICTURE IF YOU WILL, A DILDO PRESSING MACHINE THE SIZE OF A 3 STORY BUILDING, TAKING REAL TIME WAX MOLDINGS OF THIS GIANT-HORSE-DILDO-COCK. IT IS NOT A MAN, IT IS A MONSTER WITH TRACES OF HUMANITY FLAILING ON THE END. A CHIMERIC NETWORK OF LUNGS AND HEARTS IN LABORATORY VATS KEEP IT FUNCTIONAL, WHILE VARIOUS GLANDS, TISSUES, VEINS, TUBES, AND TESTACLES HANG DOWN TO THE BASEMENT IN A STERILE MULTI-STORY MEDICAL SUITE.

THE FLESH IS STIMULATED TO NEAR-CLIMAX VIA A CARWASH-LIKE APPARATUS AND IS THEN DIPPED IN A VAT OF A SPECIAL SUPER VISCUOUS WAX; THE PENIS ASSEMBLY IS THEN SWIFTLY SWUNG INTO A COOLING ROOM WHERE THE MIXTURE HARDENS AND THE COCK FLACCIDIFIES. THE SPECIAL MOLD IS KEPT IN COLD STORAGE TO BE COMBINED WITH A MORE STABLE MEDIUM, WHICH WILL THEN BE USED AS THE BASE FOR THE NEW GIANT-HORSE-DILDO. THE GHDC IS MOVED TO REST MOMENTARILY, SYSTEMS ARE CHECKED AND PRIMED, AND THE PROCESS STARTS AGAIN. PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES ARE TAKEN SHOULD THE GHDC EVER REACH CLIMAX, BUT LOSS OF LIFE IS STILL FREQUENT.

THIS IS THE COCK THAT COUNTING CROWS CRAVES WITHIN THEIR ANUS. THIS IS THE COCK THEY WISH TO RIDE LIKE A TIDAL WAVE, BEFORE THEY GARGLE ITS DRAUGHT AND BACKSTROKE THROUGH ITS GLORIOUS PLUME. DEEP IN THEIR BOWELS THEY DREAM OF IT, LIKE A RELIGIOUS CALLING, THEY DEVOTE THEMSELVES. THEY SEE IT IN VISIONS. THEY WANT TO CHAIN THEMSELVES TO IT LIKE PRINCESS LEIA EXCEPT WITH LESS CLOTHING.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:23:05 pm by llamavore »

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: goddammit
  • Ruler: certainly not
Counting Crows
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 02:29:39 pm »
I like Counting Crows. You're just insecure in your musical tastes and therefore feel a need to relentlessly bash a perfectly listenable band.
fuck off

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the War of the Coalition
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Counting Crows
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 06:41:49 pm »
lenny kravitz is ugly and he can't sing.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Ganon5

• Furious Panda
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of Great War III RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has recruited a member into the RIA Has colonized Mars! RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 0.7" long.
  • has 67 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=797919207
  • Nation: Desperation
  • Ruler: Furious Panda
Counting Crows
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2008, 02:14:21 am »
Boring songs + annoying singer.
Note: I'm only bashing this band because I'm insecure in my music tastes </lol>

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has been Head of Foreign Affairs Has been Head of Recruitment RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Economics One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of Great War III Has donated money for the RIA Has been a diplomat Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
Counting Crows
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 09:47:03 am »
Incorrect. You gave a reason for your dislike of Counting Crows. Your dislike is then legitimate.
fuck off

Offline Grand Poobah Marx

• RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Has been Head of Economics Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 5.89" long.
  • has 5 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: North Place
  • Ruler: Grand Poobah Marx
Counting Crows
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 12:13:08 pm »
They're pretty good.  I like 'Goodnight Elizabeth.'
Master Raider

[span style="color:#48D1CC"]cave laborem[/span]

Quote from: llamavore
I say listen to the gay jew.

Offline IronSoldier820

• TTK Ambassador
  • Cactuar
  • It's My Dick in a Box
    • View Profile
    • The Templar Knights
Counting Crows
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 02:31:21 pm »
Well, the song I have from them was the word "Tacos" in it, and every time I hear it I laugh for no reason so they're okay by me.

Quote from: Loren
I could care less if they murdered a town of babies, but if they killed the dog.. <__<

Offline Untelligent

• Wandered out west to the California coast where the folks who know 'bout Frostiness stay Frostiest the most
  • RItiree - burritos
  • Funktuar
  • NO MORE RHINO
  • Awards Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Has colonized Mars!
  • war boner is 19.75" long.
  • has 64 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: zoqfoqpiksting
  • Ruler: Untelligent
Counting Crows
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 02:40:21 pm »
Never heard of them.

We all live in a yellow submarine, we hate the stupid thing, we want to paint it green

Quote from: Hyperonic
I'm going to code some shit into these boards that stops you guys from posting because holy shit

Stay Frosty.

llama, don't say intelligent things.
This.

What the fuck llama.

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Counting Crows
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 05:52:25 pm »
he sings through his nose + out of key

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline enragedlobster

• RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • war boner is 9" long.
  • has 26 llamas
    • View Profile
Counting Crows
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 06:12:18 pm »
I'm a Bright Eyes fan. Singing offkey can be excusable.
fuck off

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
Counting Crows
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 11:02:09 pm »
i like bright eyes too... i guess it depends on whether it fits stylistically

Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline BRaySiris

• Baby Cactus
    • View Profile
Counting Crows
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 02:29:36 pm »
its been a long december.........
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.  

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 41 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317