Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hey Unknown Smurf  (Read 7527 times)

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
Hey Unknown Smurf
« on: January 31, 2014, 12:23:09 am »
Your fucking guys put me in bill lock

Can I have like 6 million bucks

Also if I can't be your viceroy can I please have an honorary position and post on your forums

Offline Croix

• Gigantuar
  • RIctuar
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has colonized Mars! Formerly a member of Sol Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Inductee of the Golden Dong RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has been a diplomat RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Has been Head of Internal Affairs Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 14.44" long.
  • has 396 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Nation Link
  • Nation: Edjaal
  • Ruler: Croix
Re: Hey Unknown Smurf
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 01:15:10 am »
they don't have forums.
Photobucket wants 400bucks a year to hotlink, lolno
[20:31:00] <@ShadowSlayer[RIA]> ALL I DO IS PLAY WITH BIG GUYS
thank you for your time

be warned that your sig is now against the rule if it mentions me

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: 3 Headed Elephants
  • Ruler: Unknown Smurf
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 07:12:38 am »

Also if I can't be your viceroy can I please have an honorary position and post on your forums

You don't need aid.. but if you get aid, make sure you get 2,000 soldiers included.

- Sell your tech.
- Decom that CM, cut your bills there.
- delete, barracks/drydocks/guerillacamps/missile defenses/naval academy/shipyard also to cut bills/raise collection
- Switch to capitalist.
- "It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people." || Since you have no nukes now, switch that to you believe in nuclear energy only so you can reap those benefits until your economy is in order.

Also stop collecting until you do that.

How many days of bills do you have?

Offline Biff Webster

• RIAer
  • Cactuar
  • Awards The Disorder War Has been Head of Recruitment Formerly a member of Cult of Justitia Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex
  • war boner is 16.08" long.
  • has 141 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Wagglekfa
  • Ruler: Biff Webster
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2014, 07:55:51 am »

- Decom that CM, cut your bills there.

Posting in a CM thread.
Posted by Hyperonic

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2014, 12:54:33 pm »
If you manage to get him to sell those cruise missiles you are the Messiah

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2014, 04:21:10 pm »
whoa whoa WHOA

dude don't get me started on this cruise missile thing, okay?

I just finished decoming my nukes last night. I don't think I need to get rid of anything else...

But I'll tell you, I haven't paid my bills in...33 days

And yes I need aid please give me 6 million dollars.

How about...just let me borrow the 6 million. I'll pay you back dog.

It would make me very happy and I think it would be a symbolic gesture of the RIA-Kaskus relations :)

they don't have forums.

wow once again Croix is fucking trolling my topics
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 04:24:14 pm by Hyperonic »

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2014, 08:36:56 pm »
outsiders don't understand the sacredness of the cruise missile in RIA culture

flying high and free, it embodies the spirit of the RIA, looking down upon the rest of Bob from its lofty heights, and when the world drags it down to their level, it makes a huge vindictive mess

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 04:08:15 am »
whoa whoa WHOA

dude don't get me started on this cruise missile thing, okay?

I just finished decoming my nukes last night. I don't think I need to get rid of anything else...

But I'll tell you, I haven't paid my bills in...33 days

And yes I need aid please give me 6 million dollars.

How about...just let me borrow the 6 million. I'll pay you back dog.

It would make me very happy and I think it would be a symbolic gesture of the RIA-Kaskus relations :)

they don't have forums.

wow once again Croix is fucking trolling my topics

If you do what I told you (minus the CM thing) I will send you 6 million.

And our forums are here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/Kaskus/index.php?act=idx

And you'll be the only one there.

And I understand y'all were trolling your MoD when he jokingly said buy 50 CMs and y'all did it to fuck with him. I know everything.

Also. SEAHAWKSSSS

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 08:32:43 am »
And I understand y'all were trolling your MoD when he jokingly said buy 50 CMs and y'all did it to fuck with him. I know everything.

Also. SEAHAWKSSSS

Look man, we like you, but you have to stop with the blaspheming.
We gotta draw the line somewhere!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 08:38:19 am by Gangs »
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the War of the Coalition RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Unjust War Has donated money for the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has recruited a member into the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2014, 11:06:52 am »
WHO IS THE DAMN MOLE??? I'M GONNA HAVE TO STRING SUMBITCH UP AND SMACK THE EVERLOVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!!

*chews gum*
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2014, 02:49:12 pm »
Okay so Arsenal 10 was kinda enough to throw me some cash

but I immediately spent it on cruise missiles and somehow I'm back in anarchy

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2014, 06:33:10 pm »

It's okay man, you did the proper thing, unselfishly and devotedly.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2014, 08:41:31 am »

Clearly you didn't get enough CMs.

Seriously though, get rid of those GCs they cut out more than half your income....such a shitty nation makes me cry  :cry:

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2014, 09:38:23 am »
What is a GC

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2014, 09:43:43 am »
And Unknown Smurf let me show you a little something here.

You see this number? This is the number of improvement slots that I have.

I haven't had a positive number of improvement slots for more than two years. Which means I haven't been able to buy improvements for more than two years.

I really don't want to get rid of any of my improvements because it's looking like 2018 is the year I can buy Churchs again.

The Wonders I have balance all this out.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2014, 10:09:52 am »
You see smurf? We're forward thinkers!
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 09:51:00 pm »
What is a GC

Guerilla Camp.

I haven't had a positive number of improvement slots for more than two years. Which means I haven't been able to buy improvements for more than two years.

I really don't want to get rid of any of my improvements because it's looking like 2018 is the year I can buy Churchs again.

Give me 1 month with your nation and I'll fix all your negative improvements and get you making 100mill+ per BC cycle.

At your size you don't need all that navy shit. You don't even have the land to use it.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity IIDA Graduate and Cadet Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2014, 11:53:34 am »
he's too proud

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2014, 12:57:18 pm »
fixing my improvements means adding 63,000 people to my population, right?

how in the world coudl you do that in a month

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2014, 02:07:42 pm »
What is a GC

Guerilla Camp.

Give me 1 month with your nation and I'll fix all your negative improvements and get you making 100mill+ per BC cycle.

At your size you don't need all that navy shit. You don't even have the land to use it.

Sure you can my long lost Nigerian prince relative, sure you can.
Yeah, fuck you.
Not enough goats?
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 1.249 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317