Welcome, Guest.

Author Topic: Hey Unknown Smurf  (Read 7526 times)

Offline Koorosheh Kabir

• Gravedigger
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept
  • war boner is 11.82" long.
  • has 21 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Eranshahr
  • Ruler: Yazdegerd
Re: Hey Unknown Smurf
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 05:34:52 pm »
outsiders don't understand the sacredness of the cruise missile in RIA culture

flying high and free, it embodies the spirit of the RIA, looking down upon the rest of Bob from its lofty heights, and when the world drags it down to their level, it makes a huge vindictive mess
Beautiful

Offline Rey the Great

• Cactus
  • has 4 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Neo Uruk
  • Ruler: Rey the Great
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 03:42:32 am »
so now you can intercept cruise missiles

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • The Taste of Jeff Goldblum
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 9.5" long.
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2014, 03:49:33 am »
I know. I saw.

Fucking bullshit.

Where is my wonder that lets me have 50 more cruise missiles? Because that's what I wanted

Offline Fake from State Jarm

• Khakis
  • RIAer
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Has been Head of Military Operations Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity
  • war boner is 12.91" long.
  • has 212 llamas
    • View Profile
    • http://
  • Nation: Clichesia
  • Ruler: Huffy MacSmucklesberg
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2014, 05:49:48 am »
it's called making another nation

LOL I'm kidding I'm not coming back to CN. >_>
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
spoiler
Spoiler for Hiden:
I have half a mind to ban your ass until the cabinet decide what to do with you, partly because you made me close like 25 threads and now I have to decide where to throw them

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
  • Nation: 3 Headed Elephants
  • Ruler: Unknown Smurf
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 07:35:05 pm »
What is a GC

Guerilla Camp.

And Unknown Smurf let me show you a little something here.

You see this number? This is the number of improvement slots that I have.

I haven't had a positive number of improvement slots for more than two years. Which means I haven't been able to buy improvements for more than two years.

I really don't want to get rid of any of my improvements because it's looking like 2018 is the year I can buy Churchs again.

The Wonders I have balance all this out.

Give me 1 month with your nation and I'll fix all your negative improvements and get you making 100mill+ per BC cycle.

At your size you don't need all that navy shit. You don't even have the land to use it.

Sure you can my long lost Nigerian prince relative, sure you can.

I will bet your alliance 1,000 tech that I can.

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Has colonized the Moon! Four years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Unjust War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Veteran of the Karma War Veteran of the Illuminati War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA RIAer has built a Weapons Research Complex Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2014, 11:26:28 pm »
Well, for the record, if I followed the lessons I was given, I'd be in way better shape.

But I'm a giant shitcock so

Offline Buck Turgidson

• Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the war room!
  • RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • He'll see the big board!
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • war boner is 11.13" long.
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
    • Spank my ass and call me Judy.
  • Nation: Darwinium of Slugs
  • Ruler: GrilledSlug
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2014, 02:53:39 am »
Emperor: Lord Caparo

Warlord: Suryanto Tan

Mongolian: Lord Bitburg

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Vacant

Minister of Defense: Blackorchid

Minister of Internal Affairs: Unknown Smurf

hmmm...

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2014, 11:34:13 am »
Where'd you get that from?

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2014, 11:42:21 am »
Damn dude why aren't you head of Foreign Affairs? You are good at this shit.

I doubt the alliance would accept the bet, but they probably would trade 1000 tech to get rid of me.

Offline Snowbound Milk

• God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards Three years of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Formerly a member of Sol Has donated money for the RIA Was elected to be Captain Planet Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War One year of Random Insanity RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade IIDA Graduate and Cadet RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative
  • war boner is 11.47" long.
  • has 140 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2014, 12:19:55 pm »
If you give us 1,000 tech, we will give you Kenny

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2014, 01:23:41 pm »
Emperor: Lord Caparo

Warlord: Suryanto Tan

Mongolian: Lord Bitburg

Minister of Foreign Affairs: Vacant

Minister of Defense: Blackorchid

Minister of Internal Affairs: Unknown Smurf

hmmm...

CN Wiki is correct: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Kaskus

Wherever you got that from, it is really really old. Caparo hasn't even been in Kaskus for a year+.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2014, 01:40:06 pm »
If you give us 1 tech, we will give you Kenny
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Kenneth Kenstar

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • has 166 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2014, 02:04:21 pm »
Yeah to be honest, they'll probably give you 1000 tech to take me.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • Awards Has been Head of Recruitment Has been Head of Military Operations The Disorder War Three years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Equilibrium War Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry One year of Random Insanity Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2014, 02:15:43 am »
Got it from your forums. Following the link you posted in this thread. It is the only message that was accessible.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Kaskus/index.php?act=idx

Priceless.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2014, 03:36:43 am »
Yeah to be honest, they'll probably give you 1000 tech to take me.

Hey man.
Hey man.
Enough of this man.
Kenny isn't going anywhere.
Kenny?
Hey Kenny!
I love you man. You hear me bro?
I fucking LOVE you.
You aren't going anywhere man!

BROMANCE!

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/006/6/6/Bromance_by_kittykit.jpg
Hey Unknown Smurf
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 03:39:50 am by Gangs »
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2014, 05:45:59 am »
Gay thread is gay.

Offline Gangs

• RIAer
  • Cactimus Prime
  • LEGENDARY SPACE SUPER WARRIOR!
  • Awards The Disorder War Veteran of the Equilibrium War Veteran of the Dave War RIAer has been blown to ZI in defense of RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has assisted the HoE in the economics dept Veteran of the Karma War One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Has been a member of the Recruitment Leadership Team Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Has been Head of Recruitment Has recruited a member into the RIA Has been a diplomat Has donated money for the RIA Has been an officer or SiC of a bRIgade Has been a Foreign Affairs director
  • war boner is 13.72" long.
  • has 165 llamas
    • View Profile
  • Nation: Shadortha
  • Ruler: Pancaeks
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2014, 09:33:09 am »
Gay thread is gay.
There's a difference between bromance and gayness, gs.
Why do you have to color everything so viciously?
And you say gay like its a bad thing, you know i'm perfectly ok with gay people.
I'll admit that i did have some reservations when i joined, being from where i am...
But over the years i've grown acclimatized and accepting of the world around me, unhampered by the filters of intolerance and prejudice that i'd worn for so many long years. I've accepted that its okay for two human beings to be in love with each other, regardless of their sex, appearance, culture, age, etc.
In the same way, i've come to accept that its okay for a man to love another and not have it be sexual or familial. I don't want to kiss kenny, i dont want to hold hands. I'm just one man, accepting that i love another without it being weird, or at least im trying to. Why must you put me down so? What is this constant and insatiable need you feel to corrupt and destabilize any semblance of tolerance, open-mindedness, and unselfish happiness that you are witness to?
Why GS?
Why...?
<%Leo[RIA]> it's better to be feared than respected
<%Leo[RIA]> especially if you lost that respect mentally raping them with spam
Yeah, fuck you.
Those kind of pictures really don't do it for me. To each their own, I suppose.
Not enough goats?
Oh look, a kenny, i have found.
He likes his tits, all firm and round.
He's old as hay,
Some think he's gay.
His hair is purdy, it touches the ground.

Offline Leo

• Common Dandy
  • Floridian Tribal Elder
  • God Emperor Cactus
  • Awards 7 Years of Random Insanity Those who came over in the original wave Veteran of the Dave War Five years of Random Insanity Six years of Random Insanity Hero of the RIA Veteran of the Grudge War (TOP/NpO) Veteran of the Pandora's Box-NpO War Veteran of the of the Bipolar War Four years of Random Insanity Three years of Random Insanity One year of Random Insanity Two Years of Random Insanity Veteran of the Illuminati War Veteran of the Unjust War RIAer has built a Strategic Defense Initiative Veteran of the War of the Coalition Veteran of Great War III RIAer is armed with nuclear weaponry Veteran of the Karma War Has recruited a member into the RIA RIAer has been hit with nuclear weapons in defense of RIA Has donated money for the RIA
  • war boner is 14.02" long.
  • has 218 llamas
    • View Profile
    • see my kitty
  • Nation: The Turtle Lair
  • Ruler: Leonardo
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2014, 09:36:12 am »
Gay thread is gay.
And you say gay like its a bad thing, you know i'm perfectly ok with gay people.
I'll admit that i did have some reservations when i joined, being from where i am...
But over the years i've grown acclimatized and accepting of the world around me, unhampered by the bruthas of intolerance and prejudice that i'd worn for so many long years. I've accepted that its okay for two human beings to be in love with each other, regardless of their sex, appearance, culture, age, etc.
In the same way, i've come to accept that its okay for a man to love another and not have it be sexual or familial. I don't want to kiss kenny, i dont want to hold hands. I'm just one man, accepting that i love another without it being weird, or at least im trying to. Why must you put me down so? What is this constant and insatiable need you feel to corrupt and destabilize any semblance of tolerance, open-mindedness, and unselsea kitten happiness that you are witness to?
Why GS?
Why...?

Never change, gangs.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 09:46:51 am by Leo »
looking for new sig
Spoiler for Hiden:
Fuck y'all.

Quote from: Crazyman93
Well, Mia, I honestly think the one thing keeping us from war, is that no one else wants to risk Leo joining them if RIA is beaten to hell
<brians_bot>: kenny > big tits
Currently banned from the IRC channels of NPO, NpO, NpO's Academy, RnR, TOOL, IRON, VE, SOS, CSN, Legion, MK, Invicta, NSO, IAA, ODN, GGA, Paradox, Sparta, Ronin, Amazon, Genesis, FK, tripletonic2, Superfriends, GPA, TJO, Cybernations(the channel), Coldfront(the channel), sex(the channel), RIA, Poisonclan, TPF, nukethanquit, faggotry, slcb, exodus, fok, we_surrender_to_INT, mogars_room, temptrade, Karaoke, gotham, win, misfitnations, MHA, relationships, nordreich, nongrata, war

Offline Unknown Smurf

• Kaskus
  • Cactus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2014, 10:30:05 am »
Got it from your forums. Following the link you posted in this thread. It is the only message that was accessible.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Kaskus/index.php?act=idx

Priceless.

Oh. Heh, like I said no one uses those boards. :P

Offline Buck Turgidson

• RIAer
  • Funktuar
  • has 341 llamas
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2014, 01:50:07 pm »
Gay thread is gay.
But over the years i've grown acclimatized and accepting of the world around me, unhampered by the bruthas of intolerance and prejudice that i'd worn for so many long years. I've accepted that its okay for two human beings to be in love with each other, regardless of their sex, appearance, culture, age, etc.
In the same way, i've come to accept that its okay for a man to love another and not have it be sexual or familial. I don't want to kiss kenny, i dont want to hold hands. I'm just one man, accepting that i love another without it being weird, or at least im trying to. Why must you put me down so? What is this constant and insatiable need you feel to corrupt and destabilize any semblance of tolerance, open-mindedness, and unselsea kitten happiness that you are witness to?
Why GS?
Why...?

Ok I will bite for old time's sake. You brought the bromance into this, so don't be surprised if I call it what it is, thinly veiled homo-eroticism. Projecting your own yearnings for Kenny's loins is not at all out of place on these boards, no matter how gay it is. And two well dressed dudes holding hands as they run through a field is pretty much the definition of gay.

I called it what it was, you attached a value to it.

And let's be clear, Kenny is not yours to keep. He's mine.

PS. didn't the line come from one of your tags? And here I was paying tribute to you, my brother. Slut.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 01:52:44 pm by GrilledSlug »

* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Gangs Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Imagine still posting on RIA to talk to old clowns.  Author: C-zom Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Brian Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* I don't know if I should start a new topic  Author: Muji111 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Leo Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: im317 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Crazyman93 Forum: Random lnsanity
* Re: This place still exists  Author: Fake from State Jarm Forum: Random lnsanity

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Scratch Design by DzinerStudio

Page created in 0.509 seconds with 49 queries.
Triumvirate:
Shadow

Head of Foreign Affairs:
Brian

Head of Internal Affairs:
Croix

Head of Military Operations:
im317